Pages:
Author

Topic: Tidex Signature Campaign [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 21195 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
April 25, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

Dear members, don't cry.

You have additional day for posting  Smiley

Payments will come soon.
is this some sort of light campaign manager? what do you mean additional day for posting? since the bot already reset which means that every post that we created last week already been count now its back to square one again and if i understand you correctly another day means another week for the campaign just hoping that i get it right though..

As far as I understand it, the previous message says that it will be paid after the meter is reset. So now calculations have already been made. But he keeps on counting boats right now. I think it might be a new week.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 25, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Dear members, don't cry.

Payments will come soon.
is this some sort of light campaign manager? what do you mean additional day for posting? since the bot already reset which means that every post that we created last week already been count now its back to square one again and if i understand you correctly another day means another week for the campaign just hoping that i get it right though..
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
April 25, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

Dear members, don't cry.

Payments will come soon.

Thank you, Tidex. I hope you succeed in life.

It's not hard to be late for paying. After all, we know what it is.

So this will be the last payment from now on?

Activity: 521
Merit: 250
April 25, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Dear members, don't cry.

Payments will come soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 06:50:22 AM
Im stilll waiting for the payment. I want to know if this campaign continue or not because the count post now is 0?

Learn how to read.

There's an update just a hour ago. If ever on 24 hours there is no update then that's the best time to cry.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 25, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
Im stilll waiting for the payment. I want to know if this campaign continue or not because the count post now is 0?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 05:53:32 AM
Counter has been reset to 0 :O does that mean we will be having one more week of campaign? Cheesy Bring us the good news, campaign manager. Cheesy

I do not think it's such a thing because he said twice that the campaign is the end of the week. If the counter has been reset, the payments are now sent?

If it shows zero, it should have meant, payments are coming  Smiley

good to know the payments pulled through
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
April 25, 2017, 05:22:32 AM
Counter has been reset to 0 :O does that mean we will be having one more week of campaign? Cheesy Bring us the good news, campaign manager. Cheesy

I do not think it's such a thing because he said twice that the campaign is the end of the week. If the counter has been reset, the payments are now sent?

tidex signature campaign extended or end dev
if extended and open spot i want to join
April 25, 2017, 05:16:51 AM

April 25, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

Hi, guys!

Sorry for delay, payments are coming soon  Wink

You just have some additional time to post more.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
April 25, 2017, 05:14:16 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 25, 2017, 03:11:18 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 25, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
I wonder if we shall be getting the payment anytime soon now. I will keep on wearing the Tidex signature unless i am accepted in another good campaign.
You should only take it off once the manager of this campaign tell you other wise.
Cause the bot might not process the post you did when he tallies the count and your payment will not be sent.
Just wait until the official word from the manager on this.
Also the transaction id of the payments being sent on this final day of payment from a fine campaign.
Thanks to you and the one who created the bot.
It was rough at the beginning but paid off when it was all sorted out.
if the bot already reset the post count maybe there's a chance that this campaign will possible to extend just in case OP will reconsider those
positive feedback coming from its campaigner just need to check first if the advertisement brings good impact to the business, will wait for more updates regarding to this campaign.
Activity: 303
April 25, 2017, 12:33:27 AM
I wonder if we shall be getting the payment anytime soon now. I will keep on wearing the Tidex signature unless i am accepted in another good campaign.
You should only take it off once the manager of this campaign tell you other wise.
Cause the bot might not process the post you did when he tallies the count and your payment will not be sent.
Just wait until the official word from the manager on this.
Also the transaction id of the payments being sent on this final day of payment from a fine campaign.
Thanks to you and the one who created the bot.
It was rough at the beginning but paid off when it was all sorted out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 24, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
I can see the post count are reset to zero again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 24, 2017, 10:00:42 PM
Activity: 336
April 24, 2017, 09:36:07 PM
Hello Tidex
It was a great experience to work with you and we hope that you will come out with new campaign in future as everyone will definitely miss this campaign very badly as everyone was hoping to work for some more days with you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 563
April 24, 2017, 09:28:19 PM
After this campaign I don't know if there's a new campaign like Tidex where it use a bot to track earnings,Yes yobit has this feature but they stopped accepting new signups,but it's been a good campaign throughout.

if you want campaign use bot another yobit you can try bitmixer
bitmixer campaig calculate post use bot too
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
April 24, 2017, 09:19:34 PM
After this campaign I don't know if there's a new campaign like Tidex where it use a bot to track earnings,Yes yobit has this feature but they stopped accepting new signups,but it's been a good campaign throughout.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 24, 2017, 01:48:18 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words.

Last payment will be processed soon  Smiley

Oh the decision is final I respect the op .
Thanks for all tidex and I hope you will become more popular. See you tidex .

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: