Pages:
Author

Topic: Tidex Signature Campaign [CLOSED] - page 7. (Read 21195 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
April 09, 2017, 01:46:08 AM
Vhern, Golftech, Aqualung89, Dammitt
Thank you for your support and kind words.

It ll not be the last week of campaign.
Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
May be we even ll change signature design soon to make signtures fresher and prettier Smiley
Hey Tidex also consider our suggestion of having an Avatar in this campaign to add more design for us Full Members and Above to your signature. It will surely help to the promotion of your site. Also I hope that I will be part of the next signature campaign you will be having for us. I hope you the best Tidex, Goodluck.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 09, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
May be we even ll change signature design soon to make signtures fresher and prettier Smiley
thank you for that information OP, we all do hope that we will continue working with you as we seen how great you are handling this campaign.
more success to your business and long live to this campaign. keep moving forward..
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
April 08, 2017, 10:10:07 PM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.

Any chance for new participant to join ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 08, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
oh thats good news to everyone . Thanks op for the good managing. I hope tidex will live long .  And also this campaign. More power tidex and to us!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
April 08, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.

I can say that the news is good and I like it. I think it might be a remarkable signature. Then I can say that if there is an avatar campaign in the near future, it will be very good for this campaign. Smiley
Activity: 521
April 08, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
April 08, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
So will this be the last week of the signature campaign?
If it is then it was a good campaign and proud to of been part of it.
It works flawlessly with the bot doing the post count and manager doing the payments manually.
where did you get that information? i tried reading back but i didn't see any information that said tidex would close, as we see this campaign really works fine, i'm also proud for being part of this service hope to see more updates from OP to clear this out.

The manager told me that the campaign will take about a month on the homepage, but according to the situation, if I see the expected disturbance, I think the campaign will take longer.

Right now, but I think the manager will be informed this week.

April 08, 2017, 12:11:43 PM
It works flawlessly with the bot doing the post count and manager doing the payments manually.

It seems to be the last week of the campaign. I hope we can say that this campaign has seen the expected excuse on this count.
I have not experienced a bot or any problems so far the campaign is hopeless.I am happy to be in this campaign, and the manager did a very good job in the same way.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 08, 2017, 12:08:18 PM
where did you get that information? i tried reading back but i didn't see any information that said tidex would close, as we see this campaign really works fine, i'm also proud for being part of this service hope to see more updates from OP to clear this out.
Activity: 322
April 08, 2017, 09:15:16 AM
April 06, 2017, 07:23:03 PM
I don't know what the fack 2 users above just said but i need to know if Tidex admin is OK with a buck or two extra that I've received because I wont send it back since it's a small amount but I want them to say that it's fine and let them know if there is any problem in their bot that they need fixing.

Thank you for information.
You ve been deleted already.
We ll check why it could happen.

SimpeleSimpele, Aqualung89 - thanks guys.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
April 06, 2017, 06:47:19 AM
I don't know what the fack 2 users above just said but i need to know if Tidex admin is OK with a buck or two extra that I've received because I wont send it back since it's a small amount but I want them to say that it's fine and let them know if there is any problem in their bot that they need fixing.
April 06, 2017, 05:42:12 AM
Yo why am I getting payment from the same address as Tidex's? guys I'm not wearing your signature tell your stupid bot to stop sending me payments.

You've already been kicked out of the campaign, but I guess the boat owner did not let you out. Normally you do not have an electronic table, it's probably not an issue. You need to contact and lift TIDEX boat owner.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 06, 2017, 05:31:43 AM
Yo why am I getting payment from the same address as Tidex's? guys I'm not wearing your signature tell your stupid bot to stop sending me payments.

because all sugestion to update participant not response in bot not response
so although participant leave campaign still get payment because bot still listing youre name

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
April 06, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
April 05, 2017, 07:52:58 AM
Just confirm that third payment was received to my wallet, everything is work properly,

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/820e1e83a0274c9c94a7534ce15b0166674bb6d233440e179fe3c5daad197f37

great jobs and project TIDEX and I sure will be #1 exchange market. Thanks

Tidex looks promising

Thank you for your kins words
April 05, 2017, 07:52:03 AM
its a shame that Tidex was unable to resolve my issue about the payment. It was just 0.0033BTC extra that was needed to paid off apart from that , but they wished to remain lukewarm.

Edit: Resolved

You are welcome.
As you get, it's question not of funds.
You should have written a PM.

But ok, no problem.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
April 05, 2017, 07:15:08 AM
Tidex looks promising
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 05, 2017, 03:11:00 AM
Just confirm that third payment was received to my wallet, everything is work properly,

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/820e1e83a0274c9c94a7534ce15b0166674bb6d233440e179fe3c5daad197f37

great jobs and project TIDEX and I sure will be #1 exchange market. Thanks
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
April 05, 2017, 03:07:06 AM
its a shame that Tidex was unable to resolve my issue about the payment. It was just 0.0033BTC extra that was needed to paid off apart from that , but they wished to remain lukewarm.

Edit: Resolved
Pages:
Jump to: