Pages:
Author

Topic: Tidex Signature Campaign [CLOSED] - page 6. (Read 21195 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
April 11, 2017, 08:56:15 AM
any plan to open a new participant ?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 08:51:51 AM
Dear Tidex,
for how long more will this campaign run and do you plan to include new members in it?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
April 11, 2017, 02:27:54 AM
Hello,this is to inform everybody that I just got my payout and would like to thank the administrator and I'm happy to be part of this campaign and will continue to be here as long as they are running and not rejected my posts.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 11, 2017, 01:02:24 AM
I received the payment Tidex thanks again for this weeks payment.

Keep up the good job and I hope the campaign works well in return.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
April 10, 2017, 06:56:11 PM
good job.Do you need new member?
Activity: 521
April 10, 2017, 01:34:29 PM
Thank you for support, guys.

Hope, everythong is fine.

Welcome to the next week  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 10, 2017, 10:04:10 AM
I guess the time difference delays the payment, but glad that they finally came through. welldone Tidex
Activity: 280
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
April 10, 2017, 09:34:04 AM
Thanks tidex for the payment : https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/cc1b6c93567de2e5081f6b1838f03d637afc1879bbc626c1be6bc1e1766d8360
I pushed that also in viabtc to avoid to stuck that transaction in the network.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
April 10, 2017, 09:20:17 AM
Hello OP,

I can see incoming transaction in my wallet but the notification I am getting is low fees and I think you forgot to add higher fees for the transaction and I have accelerated transaction with viabtc so lets see how long it takes for confirmation. Anyways thanks for the payment  Wink

At the moment there is the same situation in Bende, but in the end payment will fall in a few hours. It is not easy for me to pay so many people. Maybe it might be faster if you keep the transaction fee slightly higher.

Thanks for the payment already Tidex.

Activity: 336
April 10, 2017, 09:06:16 AM
Hello OP,

I can see incoming transaction in my wallet but the notification I am getting is low fees and I think you forgot to add higher fees for the transaction and I have accelerated transaction with viabtc so lets see how long it takes for confirmation. Anyways thanks for the payment  Wink
April 10, 2017, 09:02:05 AM
Dear members of signature campaign!

Payments ll be processed soon.
April 10, 2017, 09:00:45 AM
Just a bunch of slaves kissing their master's ass and secretly increasing their post count lol.
So Tidy boy posting from a mobile phone, obviously we ll check instead of we'll check lol again.
I don't know the word in english, all I want to know, I need your consent, your blessing for the extra buck that I've received or maybe it was my earned payment only sent out in different days? because you know I really don't want to be held back from going to heaven only because I spent a stupid dollar received from you without your blessing or consent or whatever and then you might hold me in afterlife trying to blackmail me so that I take some blames for your sins in order for you to consent for that little buck Cheesy.

In case if you guys wondering what am I talking about? there is this thing called "people's right" in my religion and that is as long as you steal even a penny or spend it without the consent of it's owner you'll be held responsible for it before you go to heaven and if you're about to go to the hell then you're screwed regardless, haha seriously though.
I think I'll send it back to you later Smiley.

Hey guys from Tidex exchange hurry up and tell this guy what to do with the dollar you sent him by mistake or he will go straight to hell.  Sad
If that worries you so much I think you can just send it back since the address is the same in every payout. And you will be again clean and pure for the eyes of your God.  Wink

hah Smiley
Dear digaran, please don't worry about that payment.
We permit to leave it.

No problem.
Activity: 294
April 10, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
Hello Friends,

Any updates regarding payments? As I think last week we had received our payments by this time and may be OP is busy with some other stuffs.

Thanks.
Well the manager who gives out the payments once they check the number of posts done from the counting bot was here and online nearly 2 hour ago so hopefully soon.
And this time hopefully they will add a greater transaction fee this time to the mass payment of all campaigners so it is over 100 sat/kB for the send of the large amount of a send it was last week with only 12 sat/kB which it would of never completed if not for a sharp eye of a few members to send it to accelerate the process of sending it through the blockchain quicker.
So hope he does send it properly this time around for today's payments to all their campaigners. Undecided
Activity: 336
April 10, 2017, 08:07:35 AM
Hello Friends,

Any updates regarding payments? As I think last week we had received our payments by this time and may be OP is busy with some other stuffs.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
April 10, 2017, 05:06:20 AM
Just a bunch of slaves kissing their master's ass and secretly increasing their post count lol.
So Tidy boy posting from a mobile phone, obviously we ll check instead of we'll check lol again.
I don't know the word in english, all I want to know, I need your consent, your blessing for the extra buck that I've received or maybe it was my earned payment only sent out in different days? because you know I really don't want to be held back from going to heaven only because I spent a stupid dollar received from you without your blessing or consent or whatever and then you might hold me in afterlife trying to blackmail me so that I take some blames for your sins in order for you to consent for that little buck Cheesy.

In case if you guys wondering what am I talking about? there is this thing called "people's right" in my religion and that is as long as you steal even a penny or spend it without the consent of it's owner you'll be held responsible for it before you go to heaven and if you're about to go to the hell then you're screwed regardless, haha seriously though.

Hey guys from Tidex exchange hurry up and tell this guy what to do with the dollar you sent him by mistake or he will go straight to hell.  Sad
If that worries you so much I think you can just send it back since the address is the same in every payout. And you will be again clean and pure for the eyes of your God.  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 09, 2017, 03:12:43 PM
Vhern, Golftech, Aqualung89, Dammitt
Thank you for your support and kind words.

It ll not be the last week of campaign.
Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
May be we even ll change signature design soon to make signatures fresher and prettier Smiley
Great news from tidex. Continuing the campaign will help get more people to know your exchange like what other services here are doing. I believe yobit has been running long also with their campaign and most people including me had only known their exchange because of their signature ad. You should include an avatar also to boost your exposure.
Activity: 322
April 09, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
May be we even ll change signature design soon to make signtures fresher and prettier Smiley
Hey Tidex also consider our suggestion of having an Avatar in this campaign to add more design for us Full Members and Above to your signature. It will surely help to the promotion of your site. Also I hope that I will be part of the next signature campaign you will be having for us. I hope you the best Tidex, Goodluck.
Good to hear you plan on continuing on with the campaign extension Tidex.
Well appreciated as it needs a lot more exposure and of the positive kind.
So maybe including an avatar for the next round would be beneficial for it's continued success at becoming a well recognized exchange out in the alt coin market.
I sure would do this so to get an eye catching one that stands out of all the rest! Wink
Activity: 294
April 09, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.
May be we even ll change signature design soon to make signtures fresher and prettier Smiley

I can say that the news is good and I like it. I think it might be a remarkable signature. Then I can say that if there is an avatar campaign in the near future, it will be very good for this campaign. Smiley

Yes I would agree with this decision too so to have a more attractive design in the signature as it is quite small now. And does not pop out to people right now.
And if you added the words "XRB or Mrai Exchanges now on!" then that will make people run to your site.
With the huge following here it will no doubt be a turning point to the campaign.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
April 09, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 09, 2017, 02:40:26 AM

Don't worry.

Seems we ll go on as is.

This is really a great news. With New Signatures, it will be more fresher and we hope to remain with this campaign for a very long time. Good luck Tidex. 
Pages:
Jump to: