Pages:
Author

Topic: Tidex Signature Campaign [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 21195 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
April 24, 2017, 12:29:50 PM
Oh that's wonderful campaign. I look forward to joining you wish for me to join
Thank you, and I will do anything to help him earn the most profitable item, please let me join thamm

Bitcointalk name: myhung76393
Existing registration number: 116
BTC: 112obGZmf2RUgASLVfRo9UQ5HEutn9xfW1

Campaign ful also after the payments for the campaign are already ending for today. I do not understand why you are sending a message without reading the konuyu what is the purpose?
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
April 24, 2017, 10:51:06 AM
Thank you, and I will do anything to help him earn the most profitable item, please let me join thamm

Do not make me laugh. Smiley This week was the last week of the campaign already mentioned in the previous message. You also wrote a message here before you read it. The signature campaign already says it's full.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 24, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 24, 2017, 07:58:54 AM
It had been a pleasure to help tidex to be promoted, a well managed signature i do hope you had achieved your goals with the promotion here, sucess.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
April 24, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words.

Last payment will be processed soon  Smiley

Thanks Tidex was the perfect campaign for everything. Everything is so beautiful, it's a sad news for us that it's the last payment I hope you will soon think of a new campaign from scratch. Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 250
April 24, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words.

Last payment will be processed soon  Smiley
April 24, 2017, 04:53:04 AM
One of the best signature campaigns I've ever been in. Great job guys and I honestly hope that Tidex blossoms. I hope you run a signature campaign again sometime. Cheers!
Yah, one of the best signature  campaign Ive joined . I like the automatic payments you can check every post if your post is counted or not compared to other signature campaign. Im very sad because tidex will close this week but thank you for the 6 weeks . And I hope tidex will open again signature campaign or the manager will change his mind to continur this campaign.

I can say the best signing campaign I've seen so far I can say that automatic payment is very good for me. You can count and view messages on this page.I hope the campaign will continue in the future, then a campaign manager would have been a better signing campaign.

Yes, this campaign had so many great features and the best one being auto calculating of posts via http://www.bitcoinbot.website/
So Will today be the last day of this campaign and we shall get our payment today ?  or Maybe the owner change his mind and extend it further Smiley

There is no problem in paying today or tomorrow we can get the payment is already automatic payments sometimes delay can happen.
Yes it will be the last day of the campaign today and the campaign will end after paying for it. He made the latest announcement.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
April 24, 2017, 03:38:23 AM
I think all participants here wants tidex signature campaign  continue . I will wait the final decision of the manager but we hope will continue.

More power tidex and godbless to us.

It depends a lot on how the signature campaign helped Tidex exchange to bring in new customers. At some point I think the reputation of exchange won't need a boost anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 24, 2017, 02:56:13 AM
I think all participants here wants tidex signature campaign  continue . I will wait the final decision of the manager but we hope will continue.

More power tidex and godbless to us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 23, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
One of the best signature campaigns I've ever been in. Great job guys and I honestly hope that Tidex blossoms. I hope you run a signature campaign again sometime. Cheers!
Yah, one of the best signature  campaign Ive joined . I like the automatic payments you can check every post if your post is counted or not compared to other signature campaign. Im very sad because tidex will close this week but thank you for the 6 weeks . And I hope tidex will open again signature campaign or the manager will change his mind to continur this campaign.

I can say the best signing campaign I've seen so far I can say that automatic payment is very good for me. You can count and view messages on this page.I hope the campaign will continue in the future, then a campaign manager would have been a better signing campaign.

Yes, this campaign had so many great features and the best one being auto calculating of posts via http://www.bitcoinbot.website/
So Will today be the last day of this campaign and we shall get our payment today ?  or Maybe the owner change his mind and extend it further Smiley
April 23, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 23, 2017, 11:49:46 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 23, 2017, 10:29:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 23, 2017, 04:13:58 AM
Tidex, why is there no social media campaign, so newbies like us can be a part of this project?

social media campaign ussualy only new altcoin open ico selling
and then another signature campaign, open twitter campaign and facebook campaign too

Definitely,there's more to come in this exchange,they are growing fast and they are competing with big exchanges,they should keep up for people to notice them,right now there's only good feedback I hope they can add more coins in their trading platform.

Yes, Tidex is a great exchange and this Signature campaign is very well managed. I hope best of luck to Tidex ,as the owner mentioned  this is the last week of this campaign
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
April 21, 2017, 12:55:12 AM
Tidex, why is there no social media campaign, so newbies like us can be a part of this project?

and then another signature campaign, open twitter campaign and facebook campaign too

Definitely,there's more to come in this exchange,they are growing fast and they are competing with big exchanges,they should keep up for people to notice them,right now there's only good feedback I hope they can add more coins in their trading platform.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

Activity: 230
April 20, 2017, 06:38:16 AM

Thank you for your kind words!

Welcome to the next week, which will the last for this signature campaign.

Surely we ll have more campaigns in future!

Stay with us and follow our news  Cheesy

Cool, hopefully waiting for what comes next from you guys.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 19, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

Thank you for your kind words!

Welcome to the next week, which will the last for this signature campaign.

Surely we ll have more campaigns in future!

Stay with us and follow our news  Cheesy
wow sounds good for us who really appreciate how you manage your campaign OP, hope it will be a change in mind coming from your management and keep this campaign still running but its just a personal opinion hahaha, keep it up and until the last day of campaign for now..
Activity: 230
April 19, 2017, 07:14:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
April 18, 2017, 08:19:39 PM
I have received my payment and will continue participating until the last week,It's been a good run and the bots has been perfected,the bot is highly recommended it makes things easier for both campaign manager and participants .
Pages:
Jump to: