Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 38. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, I feel like there's not enough time in a day in my life. I try to avoid using social media just for entertainment as much as I can as it kills a lot of free time. But I am not very successful at it  Angry

i think it is not that you lack time in your life but rather you lack discipline in your life. Yes try to avoid it , avoid random clicking, imagine wasting 5 hrs of your life on nonesense feeds and peoples dilemma. Focus on your goals instead, change your habits, eventually everything will start from there.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Time management is actually a crucial part of a person's productivity if he or she knows how to handle his time right then everything that is set in his plan will happen. I manage my time every morning and thinking what I will do on that day and try to allocate my time and figure out on what time I am free to do other things. I know it is not the best way to manage time but it works for me in a very good manner, others might suggest writing it down which is another way to keep track on things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
The concept of time relies on the availability of one. So the first thing you should have manage is your well-being if you have the capacity to do much when in reality your body can accumulate enough. In short receiving or accepting tasked is a big responsibility, so don’t hesitate to refuse if it is not doable at the limited time given. Don’t be so confident but must be aware of how clocks move. Multi tasking is one of the best practice but only tolerable for a specific load of work.

Time is gold but taking much work at the same time is not productive sometime, So first know your limitations.
Activity: 350
Yes its very true, Money and time are linked together, There's a lot of things happened in a day, Make used of it, by the the time you missed the opportunity , it will never goes back, All you do is regrets of neglecting the opportunity. As early as possible spend your time wisely be productive and at the end of all your efforts you realized the worth of all your deeds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Time is money, but I do not think it's worth to regret the time spent. Everything goes as it should go. I support the view that everything is already predetermined
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The time's value can be different from people.stupid people cant realize the times value actually stupid i mean,they cant uses theirselves brain.The people like that cant realize everythings importance.they come and they go into the world.english is not my native,sorry for that
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..
Yes time is important on us to earned money, and money is our instrument to buy something we want, and we used money for fun and the things that make us happy. To manage, our time is good for us so we should manage our time, because in bitcoin before we earned we should first to spend our time to trade and to join in some campaign in bitcoin. So we need to spend our time to the important thing that will useful in our life. While in money, if we have our own money it is important too, to manage our money of how we spend it in a good things is better. Finally, i was manage my time and money and i dont want to spend it in a not important things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I split my time between working in the office and working in bitcoin, if during the day I work in the office and if at night I work in bitcoin. I spend some time at night 4 hours to work in bitcoin, bitcoin as my side job.
There is a saying that time is gold thats why time is money we should know how to manage our time..In bitcoin you need a time to earn money. For me time is really costly thats why i dont spend it with useless thing.
Activity: 135
If the time for entertainment is lesser than productive activities, I think that would be fine for a healthy growth not only in terms of financial position. 
Time is money and money is everything .nowadays the cryptocurrency is taking over the paper currency and the main thing to get high profit in this field is to manage the time and one should know how to manage time. The one who know the importance of time and stay update can get high profit that’s what bitcoin is all about time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
As I remember the same topic is exist on the forum already, but I will tell you my opinion in any case.
Yes, "the time is money" are good words. But not every pearson's time cost anything. How much costs the time of some idiot or fool who doesn't want to do a thing and used to live due to other people's help? Nothing.

Don't take it too literally. the main message of the quote is to be use your time wisely and productively as long as it you produce results that can help you in the future your time

is not wasted. lets take your example on the fool person, if that person is learning a new skill and trying things to get a job/income then his time is not wasted, it'll bear fruit in

the near future therefore those time he spent learning bears money. of course i he does nothing its nothing lol. and just to be clear theres nothing wrong to live using peoles help

as long as you're doing something as a payback and as a sign of gratefulness
I agree with you in this regard that this quote suggests us for utilizing our time in such a way that it does not lead to any activity which is not producing any good results. No need to waste time on things that are useless like all the time chatting with your girlfriend or boyfriend, stalking others bla bla.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
As I remember the same topic is exist on the forum already, but I will tell you my opinion in any case.
Yes, "the time is money" are good words. But not every pearson's time cost anything. How much costs the time of some idiot or fool who doesn't want to do a thing and used to live due to other people's help? Nothing.

Don't take it too literally. the main message of the quote is to be use your time wisely and productively as long as it you produce results that can help you in the future your time

is not wasted. lets take your example on the fool person, if that person is learning a new skill and trying things to get a job/income then his time is not wasted, it'll bear fruit in

the near future therefore those time he spent learning bears money. of course i he does nothing its nothing lol. and just to be clear theres nothing wrong to live using peoles help

as long as you're doing something as a payback and as a sign of gratefulness
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
I split my time between working in the office and working in bitcoin, if during the day I work in the office and if at night I work in bitcoin. I spend some time at night 4 hours to work in bitcoin, bitcoin as my side job.
Activity: 172
I keep my diary of expenses and plans for the day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yes time is money, if you waste your time then you waste your money. If a person really knows how manage his time then he can be rich because he can make use of his time in order to earn more money especially bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Yes I can believe it that,time is money if its use proper when you will used properly every time every second every hour every day as a such as properly then you say that time is money  i will manage money from my important time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

i think not really because in reality even if how well you manage your time, your money will still be empty overtime so i  dont believe on that saying. in my case money is more important than time because you dont have money you cant buy foods and youll die soon because you cant eat, so what is the important of time when you dont have a money either?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Use the right time to complete all the work with full discipline so that later can menikamti success we achieve. Avoid waste of useless time and if you have spare time, use it for activities that support the direction of success. Because passing a little time means loss is gained and is of no use. Now I know a bit about bitcoin, and the time that had been wasted a lot in vain, now I use for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Sorry but i must disagree with OP. For me time isn't money, we can earn money from the time which we have spent but not vice versa, we can't buy time with money. For me time is more than money, but it's everything. You can't redo what you already done in the past.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Time is money or time is gold because time is very important just like me a house wife I see to it that I can manage my time taking care and making money.. I always set my mind that bitcoin is important because I can turn my time into money.
Pages:
Jump to: