Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 33. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 254
November 30, 2017, 07:04:40 AM
it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.
This is a point I have always kept to heart. Most times we do not know what we are missing until we exploit another option. We may think one is just good enough, then until we discover all other options before we can really value the time and use it for something better.

Still, it is not to be forgotten that, whether trading or micro gigs, if being used properly and valued, they can both be good. You cannot opt into trading without learning and you just still have to ensure you are taking the right steps at the right time so you do not end up regretting your decisions.
We all know the importance of time in our lives as time is priceless money. You need to manage your time in a very efficient manner if you want to be successful in your lives. You need to look for all the tasks which you need to perform and then you need to assign proper time to each and every task. This will help you in competing of all the tasks as well as you will be able to have better results.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 28, 2017, 10:44:51 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

When it comes to bounty campaign, I think that it is necessary for one to have time management because without it, there is a chance that it might not be successful or one might miss the stakes designated for that week. It is always better to have a list of and a print screen. Also, check the account from time to time if some posts were deleted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
Time management is very important for all of the people, and specially for  all of the users of bitcoin, because if we do time management we can control our time very well and we can't be rush on out work when we do know time management, it is very important because it is helping us to be more professional on our work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 28, 2017, 08:43:50 AM
Everything boils down to your trading strategy and time allocation. If you allocate time for everything you do for the day and stick to it religiously, you'll be good. At times it's quite tempting to abandon one's schedule, but in the long run, it will be totally worth it because there'll be no pressures from the rising and falling prices.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 08:35:22 AM
it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.
This is a point I have always kept to heart. Most times we do not know what we are missing until we exploit another option. We may think one is just good enough, then until we discover all other options before we can really value the time and use it for something better.

Still, it is not to be forgotten that, whether trading or micro gigs, if being used properly and valued, they can both be good. You cannot opt into trading without learning and you just still have to ensure you are taking the right steps at the right time so you do not end up regretting your decisions.
Just seeing how lots of people are talking about Time Management as if it’s easy lol. Time Management is not easy, sometimes you can try to do something at a particular time, and unluckily for you, you might get stressed and fall asleep without performing the duty.

So I believe that the reason most of us can’t manage our time appropriately is due to the stress we are having. If you’re planning to manage your time, don’t stuff every activity so that you will do all at a time, remember you also need time to rest.
Well i believe that time management is really important not only in trading becaus even in our daily life of living we really need time management to make thing arrange in order without any kind of loses because time is really valuable and by consuming time through the profitable way like trading is really good than consuming it to nonsense businesses or maybe doing some nonsense action that has no return.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 28, 2017, 07:32:12 AM

Just seeing how lots of people are talking about Time Management as if it’s easy lol. Time Management is not easy, sometimes you can try to do something at a particular time, and unluckily for you, you might get stressed and fall asleep without performing the duty.

So I believe that the reason most of us can’t manage our time appropriately is due to the stress we are having. If you’re planning to manage your time, don’t stuff every activity so that you will do all at a time, remember you also need time to rest.
Activity: 364
November 27, 2017, 08:00:29 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

the advantages of working in bitcoin is to have flexible working time means we can set our own working hours and I do bounty and trading by adjusting my free time and I use it well so there is no wasted time
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 05:58:39 AM
This thread is awesome, something I've been looking for too. I have trouble managing my time with real life and On line life. This is very informative. Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences.

What's the difference of real life and online life? I think those are the same things, good luck on managing your time. And as we all believe that time is precious and it deals on how you value your time and how you will figure out of managing it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 27, 2017, 04:05:26 AM
I'm pretty new to the forum but I can imagine it will be easy to manage bitcoin related time even if you have a job. You can always do bitcoin during AM and PM breaks, during lunch, or even spend a whole lot of time on it when you get home.
time management is the major element in business and trading if you have a good quality of time managing than you have more chances to become success business man or trader because every work need proper time and if you can give proper time then you make your business success and that will lead your business to top level
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 03:58:15 AM
Whenever i have free time, though i am at work, i make sure to check on the updates on bitcoin and on my other investments. Itis true that we need to prioritize our job first, but bitcoin is here to help us achieve what we cannot achieve at work, if we really want it so badly, we would make time for it, not just posting in the forum, but also keeping ourselves updated, if we can spend time on social media sites, it only means we have a lot of time on hands.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 03:22:27 AM
I'm pretty new to the forum but I can imagine it will be easy to manage bitcoin related time even if you have a job. You can always do bitcoin during AM and PM breaks, during lunch, or even spend a whole lot of time on it when you get home.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:46:00 AM
This thread is awesome, something I've been looking for too. I have trouble managing my time with real life and On line life. This is very informative. Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 27, 2017, 02:21:56 AM

Activity: 490
November 25, 2017, 03:43:48 PM
It is not easy combining all the task but we must try because all of them are important. I divide my 10 hrs working into 3 parts , Morning 3hrs for trading , afternoon 5hrs  for Bitcointalk forum and bounty activities, and evening/night 2hrs  will be for looking out for new bounty and checkung for updates for already completed ones. I normally observe 2 hrs break.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 25, 2017, 03:22:19 PM
Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings .
Time is really money which is why it is highly valuable. The day that I totally understood that time waits for no one, was the day I decided to take control of my time and make the best use of it which made me to take time management seriously.

I plan my day, I stick to my plans and I make sure at the end, I can say with confidence that it was productive. If one ends up not managing it well, one would end up doing insensible things until we discover that it is all wasted which cannot even be recycled.

With so many life obligations I can't sit by computer all day, and trading can is a full time job. I can't plan my day always, when I'm free and have my time I open exchangers, few sites where I collect informations. My time can't be planed but I plan my goals, when I am getting into trade and more important when I plan to get out. I search about news and I try to predict how much profit I can make 10% or its 100% for some coins, and I just follow coins when I have time and if they reached price that I need I sell.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 25, 2017, 02:44:24 PM
Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings .
Time is really money which is why it is highly valuable. The day that I totally understood that time waits for no one, was the day I decided to take control of my time and make the best use of it which made me to take time management seriously.

I plan my day, I stick to my plans and I make sure at the end, I can say with confidence that it was productive. If one ends up not managing it well, one would end up doing insensible things until we discover that it is all wasted which cannot even be recycled.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2017, 08:57:33 AM
I have my bookmarks for those news crypto websites so that I can check it from time to time. And so when I'm done with what I do, doing altogether with my trades plus reading some updates on what is happening to the entire crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 588
November 25, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

Yes it's really difficult to manage time but l have to give time for my and bounty campaigns. Because l need this income for the needs of my family l will make an schedule so that my time will be in order because it is very important to have a time management.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 08:05:46 AM
it depends on the individual each, if I do it 2-3 hours a day, sometimes during the day or night, because shift work I change every one week, I never do it in the morning because work or sleep hahahaha
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
November 24, 2017, 01:17:05 PM
Time to manager your account. It will give more information for the future growth it will gather for the future opportunity for the change life. Time is helpful to gather more information.  So you will plan to work to process. You will easy to mange any work to process. It will improve your life and change your life style. Time mange is good to for the business process. Then you know the bitcoin process. You will mange your issues and clear the issue easy way.
Pages:
Jump to: