Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 34. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 24, 2017, 01:09:43 PM
To be extremely honest, I think that I am little weak when it comes to time management and hence I have started on working on it to improve this skill and it will be my top priority for the year 2018.

As of now, I have selected a delayed timing in my wristwatch by 15 minutes (to cheat myself) and I am using the Android apps like Time tune in order to schedule and work according to the plans. It was very messy and difficult in the beginning but now I am getting comfortable with it but still, I am far away from the term called perfection. I hope I will attain the same in the year 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 12:43:34 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I think time management will be applied to all aspects of our life. In bitcoin, yes it is also important that we have this time management so your time will not be of waste. We need to bear in mind that when we can manage our time, we can easily do everything without rushing because we manage our time well. But if you don't know how to manage your time, then everything is possible to be a mess.

This was really important that having the ability of managing your time day by day not only just here in bitcoin but in all aspects and yet a lot failed when they dont manage it orderly. Most of the time people that are trying to manage their time os a busy person were he has a another thing to do than working so all of us here are having this and some are in trouble because of it so better to be manageable all the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 10:43:20 AM
Be disciplined. Get a time management software maybe. Prioritize ur daily tasks. If you are not super duper rich yet, just work towards it. NON-STOP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Time management is very important for all of us specially for all of the users of bitcoin, because we all know that here in bitcoin if we are so busy and we dont know how to manage our time, it will affect us very hard and it may also affect our performance to finish our work quickly.
Activity: 658
November 24, 2017, 09:35:08 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I think time management will be applied to all aspects of our life. In bitcoin, yes it is also important that we have this time management so your time will not be of waste. We need to bear in mind that when we can manage our time, we can easily do everything without rushing because we manage our time well. But if you don't know how to manage your time, then everything is possible to be a mess.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 09:27:47 AM
It seems to be a hectic schedule for me, I study at day. Then check the coins' prices when I get home, read some news about cryptos and do some trading in my excess time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 24, 2017, 08:10:52 AM

Well for me, I am not yet a trader, but having a strategy to know when to buy and sell is a good move. I will have to create time for everything I do, but checking the price chart is supposed to be at all time as possible (all leisure time).
Well, even as a trader, you do not have to check the price all the time as you can use all that period of checking the price to do other things which is how time management comes in. There are tools that we can use to help us make effective use of our time and all you need to do is to find out how to make your job easy, research on what you feel you need and find answers. Rather than checking prices, since you know where you are looking at getting in as a trader or selling, you can just create an order alarm and then easily go to the board and set your trade.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 07:57:39 AM
 it would then be easy for you to manage your time. And I usually find time to do my own research on new tokens and altcoins during my longest free time which is after dinner when I'm at home already.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

Well for me, I am not yet a trader, but having a strategy to know when to buy and sell is a good move. I will have to create time for everything I do, but checking the price chart is supposed to be at all time as possible (all leisure time).
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
Time management is about making the effective utilize of your time and working smarter, not harder. It need planning and process to implement achieve the goal.Here some points to help out the time management.

1-Create Goal:Goal may be short term or long term,if there is long term goal then set short goal to achieve the long term take action in series to sort out things.
2-List of priorties:It is not possible to do all in limited time so make a list of priorities and focus on them to do in set of time.
3-schedule: Make schedule to divide time for things accomplishment that equally divided to all sections for positive results.
4-Pause:Take pause and walk in fresh air will keep you refresh and energetic to give more output.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 23, 2017, 05:40:05 PM
it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.

yes trading is a demand kind of making money here and you dont have to take to much time unlike working on a campaign easy as we look but hard when you are on that situation , and believe on that this can be given you to be rich person but you have to learn what was the crypto currency is and how does you are making trading for.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 23, 2017, 05:08:03 PM
it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.
Activity: 568
November 15, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:29:21 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings .
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 15, 2017, 06:52:09 PM
I have daily schedule because if I have that I can know what Im doing everyhour. Im student And I spend 8hours in school like work . But if I have free time or no teacher I work in bitcoin. Sometimes its hard to me to online because Im tired when im going because they have a lot of activities and assignement. But I work bitcoin in trading for my bright future.

Yes I also agree, Because managing time is really too difficult especially I too is studying but I guess if you will able to set your priorities and your daily routines then, I guess it would be easy to us. Like me, if I am in school it is really hard to online because Im spending my 6hours in studying but I really manage it, because if our proctor is late then I have my time to earn bitcoin. I have lots of assignment and activities to make but I already plan everything to manage my time. I work here too to earn bitcoin for my brighter future, for me to save money and more.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 06:25:19 PM
I have daily schedule because if I have that I can know what Im doing everyhour. Im student And I spend 8hours in school like work . But if I have free time or no teacher I work in bitcoin. Sometimes its hard to me to online because Im tired when im going because they have a lot of activities and assignement. But I work bitcoin in trading for my bright future.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 15, 2017, 05:35:06 PM
I happen to not only work in crypto but i also work offline to manage my time. I always get used to when work home offline i have to take care of my crypto job
Well it is said to be that time is money so then if we use our time wisely we can be profitable in many ways we really need time management on many things and it should be the best thing to do in order for us not to waste time to other things that is not really important.because wasting our time is just like wasting our money it is really important because time is money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 12:56:49 PM
I happen to not only work in crypto but i also work offline to manage my time. I always get used to when work home offline i have to take care of my crypto job
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
November 11, 2017, 01:50:45 PM
Time management is one of the most important skills to learn and one of the best things to try and learn at an early age, you will save so much time in the long term by investing some time in to yourself and your productivity right now, I have read many great books on the subject but find that they mostly boil down to roughly the same stuff and that is keeping a clear mental space and eliminating stress by effectively planning and tracking your activities. Some great tips from books that I've adopted are ones such as 'if something takes less than 2 minutes just do it now' this enables you to really get on top of things and boosts the feeling of productivity as well as getting nagging thoughts of your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: