Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 35. (Read 13172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2017, 01:37:34 PM
I don't have the fixed time. I also have a full time work. So, I just joined this forum in free time.
Its not hard to do signature campaign while you have full time work because you don’t need to post all the time as it will result to be spam. But if you will trade while posting and you have a job I think that would be hard to manage time because trading will only eat your time.
Do you want to make money enough to replace your old job? Yeah, Bitcoin can provides you many jobs and methods can make money better other jobs in reality. Honestly, I do not know any way can make money easilier than Bitcoin. Trading Bitcoin is also better than other fields. The profits from Bitcoin can helps you change your life in a short time!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
November 11, 2017, 01:31:14 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
After I've already done my duties and responsibilities with my Family, that's the time that I can do my job, earning bitcoin in campaign or social media campaign. Sometimes when my son is at the school that is also the time when I am not that busy since I am just waiting for him to finish his study before we go home. During his school I am using my phone to earn some bitcoin as well when I have some time.  Wink
Bitcoin is all about managing time and those who re good at this thing are successful whatever they are doing using this coin while they are buying trading or working in any campaigns all these things need time and profit comes after some patience and I am also working in signature campaigns this coin has given me a lot but I have a balanced life I give my time to other activities also to live an healthy and wealthy life.
Hmm... we should to create a schedule for work in Bitcoin, but it does not mean you need to work in Bitcoin anytime, because try to trading or earning Bitcoin while you are doing other things can make you can not forcus, even, you can forget other important things!

P/s: As your said, you got rich from the salary of signature campaign, is right? I do not think the salary from signature campaign can helps me have much money like change my life. Tongue
Totally yes while you are in trading then you have other things to do this can take you to out of focus in trading can lead you to fail and irritated i mean if there is something happen in market you are in trading then you have something to do, try to take time even you have daily responsibilities you can trade take time on it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
November 11, 2017, 01:15:57 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
After I've already done my duties and responsibilities with my Family, that's the time that I can do my job, earning bitcoin in campaign or social media campaign. Sometimes when my son is at the school that is also the time when I am not that busy since I am just waiting for him to finish his study before we go home. During his school I am using my phone to earn some bitcoin as well when I have some time.  Wink
Bitcoin is all about managing time and those who re good at this thing are successful whatever they are doing using this coin while they are buying trading or working in any campaigns all these things need time and profit comes after some patience and I am also working in signature campaigns this coin has given me a lot but I have a balanced life I give my time to other activities also to live an healthy and wealthy life.
Hmm... we should to create a schedule for work in Bitcoin, but it does not mean you need to work in Bitcoin anytime, because try to trading or earning Bitcoin while you are doing other things can make you can not forcus, even, you can forget other important things!

P/s: As your said, you got rich from the salary of signature campaign, is right? I do not think the salary from signature campaign can helps me have much money like change my life. Tongue
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 04, 2017, 06:32:00 AM
Indeed that crypto is a time consuming but it will defend on your eagerness to earn. In my case i have a work but i used to manage my time. In every vacant hours i spend it in bitcoin and even after work and before i sleep. I wanted to make my days worth it because if you want to earn and you wanted to meet your goal there are many ways to make it possible.
Crypto money is a lot of time consuming effort. Features I have been researching and studying for a week to understand Blockchain. When trading, you need to stay asleep. Because in the global world Bitcoin is constantly changing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 04, 2017, 05:27:17 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 03, 2017, 07:27:38 PM
I have a day job and to be honest, I'm still having a hard time managing my time when it comes to trading and at the same time looking for bounty campaigns and be on a signature campaign. Luckily though, my work only requires to get the task done and after that its my free time, also my bosses are not that very strict especially if you're a fast worker, we can do facebook, youtube and even chit-chat.

This is my scenario everyday at work: 1 hour finish a task, 15 mins post in a signature campaign, 10 mins look for a bounty or airdrop, 5 mins search or read an article and so on and so forth. I don't do day-trading, even I make a way for it, there are times that it will affect my emotions and do a bad trading decision. Simply, I just hold my altcoins and do my trading either weekly or monthly (during my day-off). As for BTC, I hold all of them and convert my cash savings into bitcoins making my BTC wallet as a savings bank account.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 03, 2017, 07:11:50 PM
First in a day how much free time you have, then set a priority goal or activity to work on first, manage how many hours you can spend on that trading or signature campaign and altcoin update.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 06:55:01 PM
You need to prioritize, Do the most important thing first and try to multitask it's not hard especially if you're only earning bitcoin here in the signature or bounty campaign and last you need to have a daily log or plan to manage your time and use it correctly so you will not waste any time doing nothing try to do a activity log hour per hour so you can easily do your tasks without losing track of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 06:25:02 PM
I don't have the fixed time. I also have a full time work. So, I just joined this forum in free time.
Its not hard to do signature campaign while you have full time work because you don’t need to post all the time as it will result to be spam. But if you will trade while posting and you have a job I think that would be hard to manage time because trading will only eat your time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
November 03, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:15:41 PM
Yeah, the whole family need to be feed. So going work like normal and do part-time Bitcoin job at home to improving your life. Purchase more things in your sweet home.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 03, 2017, 02:43:51 PM
Time management is important in bitcoin if your really want to earn. In my case, everytime i have a spare time like break time or after work i spent it in bitcoin specifically in forum. I have no time browsing my fb acct. anymore, my focus is more on bitcoin.
That is one way to utilize every free moments. You have something already fixed for it and then you make sure you do everything as stipulated.

Someone like me with a lot of a busy schedule and so many things to do, I have always had a fixed to-do list with time fixed on each, which has really helped me to always achieve as much as possible in a single day and even look for some little free times I can still add some few things to make use of every available opportunity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 03, 2017, 08:13:22 AM
it is simple to manage your time if you are dedicated with what you are doing ,so for me as a full time mother what i did is I set time that every one hour or two hours i can do my posting for my campaign that i am joining and after that i am back as a mom again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 06:15:57 AM
Writing a to-do list can really help.
You can just check it within the day and see what you got to do.
But I recommend not to overestimate your abilities and write to many items on the list  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 03, 2017, 05:17:46 AM
Time management is important in bitcoin if your really want to earn. In my case, everytime i have a spare time like break time or after work i spent it in bitcoin specifically in forum. I have no time browsing my fb acct. anymore, my focus is more on bitcoin.
I didn’t start managing my time just because I got into Bitcoin…anyone with a good reasoning should know that they’re supposed to make proper use of their time. I was trained with, and have always practiced it, just had to schedule in Bitcoin. Managing my time helps a lot, cause I can achieve a lot of things with it.

It can be stressful when you have to do double jobs a day, and Bitcoin is not easy. It is not something you can achieve by dedicating 1 and 2 hours a day, you need to dedicate a lot of your time everyday.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 10:09:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 02, 2017, 10:02:51 AM
We all know that jobs in the cryptocurrency are really time consuming. So time management is really important for us to make more money. We should know how to manage our time for us to finish all of our daily responsibilities.
They really are and you just have to find a way to maximize the opportunities to your advantage. Most times all you need to manage the moments and time is to see how you can always do each of the task better and effectively and plan them out.

Mistakes most people usually do is trying to multitask by doing everything all at once, and then realizing they have not been able to achieve anything. You have to plan each at a time, do it well and move to the next, which you can only do if you know how to manage your time.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 02, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

I think the from says it all. You can get to know everything here in first glance. The announcement section is best place for me to know about the new projects that are about to explode in the market as well as to know more about the old projects, their listing, exchanger hits etc.

This I can do along with the trading side by side. You can always open up trade window in sideways and its obvious that you need live updates so keep the social medias on all the time.

Now many investors are on telegram which can be almost live update source for us and thus it makes the life easier now a days. Just love it.

For bounties I will choose the best one but less one. This gives me more time to focus on good projects and I can help them grow in proper manner too.

Activity: 126
November 02, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

Time management is very important  so that all l do is in order.I just recognized in my house that l need to manage my time so lm not in a hurry.If l dont get my time in order, all i've done is so messy.So l get a lesson that all must be in order especially my time.
Activity: 53
November 01, 2017, 09:25:22 PM
I spent about 6 hours a day to check the information that I invested. 2h i will spend to check the coin information, 2h I will check new coin on sites like twitter, facebook, discord. The other 2h I will check on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: