Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 29. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
December 11, 2017, 03:23:20 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

For me. I will finish all my responsibility in bounty campaign after that i will go now in trading but before i trade i do some research about the alt coin i have and then if there's any new or update about there token i will will some other days the i will trade. I will recommend to you that you do first the bounty campaign if you already finish do others.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2017, 03:09:29 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

That is a very relevant question you have. But all in the answers are found in your subject topic. Everything will boil down into one single matter: Time Management. Everything is a matter of dividing your daily time wisely and properly so that you will have enough time for each single daily task and your some other responsibilities. Avoid allotting time to some unnecessary things such as too much social media just to know how other people are spending their days. These are waste of your time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 02:58:39 AM
Indeed, Managing time is difficult for me because there are so much things to do and sometimes, 24 hours isn't enough to do those stuff. Well, just like what other said "Time is gold" and I used to search through google how to manage your time but then we also have to discipline ourselves to make sure that we can also manage our time.
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 12:45:02 AM
Time is the most precious thing in the world because those who become successful they just used their time management skills and those who are now enjoying their lives they have good time management skills. if you manage your life then you will feel happy forever and you will not feel guilty ever but it is very tough job to do time management now a days the life is very fast no one have time to look at the activities they ae performing they have not time to spend with their families.
Activity: 228
December 11, 2017, 12:34:02 AM
If you want to talk about trading it is full support to time management and not only time it also very important that is Time and money Management system. If someone not follow this time and money management system they can't control his emotion and don't make passive income with trading.
Activity: 266
December 10, 2017, 11:04:57 PM

First i am looking the price of altcoin that i most prefer then i put limit order buy in lowest possible. The reference i use only lowest and highest price. I see also the dept market, how many people buy amd sell.

After all done i do my bounty task around 4 hours maximum then back to real life.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 10, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Many people hard to manage the time in bitcoin especially if you are a student or when you have a job. but for me, Time management is not difficult because i have a lot and enough time to read some article and updates about bitcoin or altcoin every day.
Time management is very important for a very busy person like me who have a family, working and at the same time i am in the bitcoin industry now. Time management is not hard for me to apply you need only to sets your priorities in life.
There's a lot of opportunity here in the crypto world, you just have to work smart all the time so you will be able to manage your time properly. You have your work in real job and you have your family, that demands time and you also have interest with bitcoin and it requires time as well, you need to analyze because in order to be able to be more successful, you need to sacrifice something but it should not be the time with your family.

I don't want to give specific answers because deep in your heart you know what you love to do, just choose wisely and spend time on things that will really help you achieve your dreams, in my case, it was not my day job so I focus with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

Many people hard to manage the time in bitcoin especially if you are a student or when you have a job. but for me, Time management is not difficult because i have a lot and enough time to read some article and updates about bitcoin or altcoin every day.
Time management is very important for a very busy person like me who have a family, working and at the same time i am in the bitcoin industry now. Time management is not hard for me to apply you need only to sets your priorities in life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 10, 2017, 05:51:59 PM
Well, sad to say that most of my trading miss the good opportunity, some of my campaign did not execute properly and have not enough idea in some camapaign rhia is because there is more important things need to finish. Like studying, so to manage my time I spend a day of 2 to 4 hours in checking the price of every coin I have, posting and reading news.
I have some plans and time-sharing as follows: I am a freelance worker. I always set aside my time a few hours a day to post in this forum and do other work apart from my main job. Normally I will do my main job always and I have to finish first. But if my main job is having problems or constraints, I usually do my side job. Usually I will post in this forum on the sidelines of my main job. So I can collect money for food and daily necessities while I collect Bitcoin. If all the main job are done, I will make sure all my side job are done as well before I rest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2017, 05:38:08 PM
Well, sad to say that most of my trading miss the good opportunity, some of my campaign did not execute properly and have not enough idea in some camapaign rhia is because there is more important things need to finish. Like studying, so to manage my time I spend a day of 2 to 4 hours in checking the price of every coin I have, posting and reading news.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
I think we should finish the daily responsiblities first then go trading later, because it's the purpose for us to live, earning money to live not live for earning money.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 04:44:29 PM
There are too many things for us to deal with in the daily life but i think 24 hours a day is enough for us to do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
December 10, 2017, 03:46:44 PM
in general I manage my time using a simple spreadsheet

/------------|--IMPORTANT-|-NOT IMPORTANT--|
/--URGENT----|------------|----------------|
/-NOT URGENT-|------------|----------------|
Activity: 102
December 10, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

This may test you on how good you are specially when you have a lot to do for here and you have a job or you are studying for my past experience i am working at the same time studying and working here in campaign it is hard to manage but when you knew how would you manage it , it is so good to have it all and not giving up any of it cause you manage it well.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 08:56:50 AM
Setting the right time will greatly affect the income that can be obtained, if one in the timing we can not get what is desired

It is true, the right time to get good results is needed. Patient time is needed for that. Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
December 10, 2017, 11:17:46 AM
Yes, i agree. Well, i manage my time in trading and bounty campaign and researching for the news and updates of bitcoin by just doing my responsibilities first, then i will spend most of my doing those things. But I'm doing it during my free time only.
There is not much needed in bounty campaign but in trading you need a lot of time to do the research to ensure you are updated with the current news. Being updated will help you improve your knowledge and when you improve your knowledge it will help you make a good decision in trading, as long as you are good in managing your time, you will be able to achieve what you want since you know your priorities.

That is the reason on why I think joining into campaign signatures as a method of earning bitcoins is one of the most reliable and convenient way due to its flexibility and accessibility. Compared to other methods such as trading, gambling and doing services, there is the presence of RISK. Though the payment and profit might be high compared to it, the lack of starting capital on participating into campaign signatures outweighs them. One might argue that some people earn large amounts of profit in those methods but the flexibility of time is still unmatched.
Activity: 98
December 10, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.
Activity: 322
December 10, 2017, 08:47:40 AM
Yes, i agree. Well, i manage my time in trading and bounty campaign and researching for the news and updates of bitcoin by just doing my responsibilities first, then i will spend most of my doing those things. But I'm doing it during my free time only.
It’s very important to manage a time I know a lot of people who are crazy about money and they don’t give time to their families and even to their friends which is not good we need to make a time table for our daily life I think money is not above all thing if life is color full so its colorful only because of our family and if someone respect the time so he will never be behind in his life and his life will be never disturbed and will be comfortable.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 09, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

It is very difficult to manage the time in any field and same is the case with crypto world. It do not take much time to browse and search for new bounty campaign and I do both of these things when ever i have 15 to 20 min free. While in case of trading you have to search for the market trend so it will take a lot of time so i do trading and trading related search and analysis on weekend.

in trading lots of time you will need to read the news for you updated and your trading will not be left out. when managing your time is very difficult especially when you are still in your family.
Pages:
Jump to: