Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 38. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
October 08, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Everytime i have vacant time in my work  like finish my lunch or breaktime  i've done my signature campaign trading,because ive cosidered it my second earn way of living.in home when  i finish all my house chores i take this as my recreation instead of watching tv or facebook.i considered this bitcoin is my passion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 05:06:32 PM
I have a day job and still i am joining bounty campaigns to have an extra income and i treat it as my 2nd work or sideline so i focus on both 2 jobs and i enjoy earning so much money because of it.
I think that it is not such a difficult job to manage both your day job and bitcoin. To me i personally managing both my day job as well as bitcoin trading and also participate in a bounty campaign, i never feel it hard to manage both of them. I mostly give time to bitcoin at night, when i become free from all they day activities, I think giving 3 to 4 hours are enough for bitcoin, in which i can manage to fulfill all my tasks related to bitcoin or bitcointalk.org forum.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 08, 2017, 03:02:47 PM
I usually prioritize my time working with my bitcoin investment as I knew that knowing the updates with certain project that I support will very beneficial to my investment, regarding to my social life and obligation I'm also giving some time to cover what is needed to be done but most of the time I'm in front of my computer keep checking where to take my advantage to grow my portfolio.
I have more time to spend in daily updates of the bitcoin. Afternoon only I start to proceed posting, finally I  spend more time to take sell my bitcoin. Because it is raise and fall in bitcoin price. Most probably I check daily chart of the bitcoin.

we can more freely manage time if concentrate fully and not tied to real work, I spend more time for morning and night, trading can be done anytime by using smartphone, other bitcoin business can also be done in 5-6 working days, will not feels heavy if we are used to doing complicated things gradually.
It would really depend on how a person would handle things if you wont able to handle it then you would experience hardship on settling things in the end of the day which would possible end up on messing it up or would stress you out even more because you cant handle it because of improper use of your precious time.If we do experience this then we should think off on where we do commit wrong.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 08, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
I usually prioritize my time working with my bitcoin investment as I knew that knowing the updates with certain project that I support will very beneficial to my investment, regarding to my social life and obligation I'm also giving some time to cover what is needed to be done but most of the time I'm in front of my computer keep checking where to take my advantage to grow my portfolio.
I have more time to spend in daily updates of the bitcoin. Afternoon only I start to proceed posting, finally I  spend more time to take sell my bitcoin. Because it is raise and fall in bitcoin price. Most probably I check daily chart of the bitcoin.

we can more freely manage time if concentrate fully and not tied to real work, I spend more time for morning and night, trading can be done anytime by using smartphone, other bitcoin business can also be done in 5-6 working days, will not feels heavy if we are used to doing complicated things gradually.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 08, 2017, 01:46:05 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 12:42:27 PM
I usually do all my heavy chores in the morning ( I am a full time mommy at home ). I make it sure to check on trading once in a while when I am doing chores. After 12pm or after I had my lunch, that is the time I proceed with posting in bounty campaigns and checking on tradings, in this way, I made my time more systematic. I can think well when I am posting and at the same time, I can play with my daughter while on bitcoin.
Time management is a difficult task but it is never impossible. Successful people always manage their time efficiently. Traders are good time mangers because they keep analyzing market all the time to select the best time for their investments and the best time to make profits from their investments.

Exactly, There are many people who can manage their time according to their need and usages. Managing time is almost very difficult task because sometimes it is not possible to follow the timing and we are going to face many problems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
October 08, 2017, 12:38:14 PM
I have a day job and still i am joining bounty campaigns to have an extra income and i treat it as my 2nd work or sideline so i focus on both 2 jobs and i enjoy earning so much money because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 08, 2017, 10:16:08 AM
I usually do all my heavy chores in the morning ( I am a full time mommy at home ). I make it sure to check on trading once in a while when I am doing chores. After 12pm or after I had my lunch, that is the time I proceed with posting in bounty campaigns and checking on tradings, in this way, I made my time more systematic. I can think well when I am posting and at the same time, I can play with my daughter while on bitcoin.
Time management is a difficult task but it is never impossible. Successful people always manage their time efficiently. Traders are good time mangers because they keep analyzing market all the time to select the best time for their investments and the best time to make profits from their investments.
someone will be able to do anything when they have a goal. I am very sure if the main reason someone can make good time management is because they want something better. whatever they do, no matter how busy and whatever time it will be meaningless. they struggle to get what they want.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 08, 2017, 09:30:22 AM
I almost devote half of the day to commercials and I do not do anything else.
I think you can utilize your time in very much efficient way instead of doing nothing. The most important thing in everyone’s life is none other than time management. Time is in fact a priceless money, we need to take care of our time. If we want to be successful in our lives, then we have to utilize our time very much carefully.

What you say is very accurate. In particular, traders should pay close attention to their time. Because sometimes they lose all their days and sometimes weeks because of the money earning ambition. They do not know there are things more important than money.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
October 08, 2017, 09:20:48 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I have a schedule for each activity to manage it well. In trading, it needs an hour to scan the charts and only need a minute to execute and after that I will just exit the market because I already have a conditional order in place in case the trade doesn't go my way and I just view the charts from time to time. After that I would proceed to do the campaign which may take up to an hour or two depending on how fast I can process the information to write the posts. Since I joined some social media campaigns of some ICOs, I would summarize it in an excel of what are the things that should be done for the day like reporting your posts or sharing it in social media sites.
I admire that you are a hardworking man you do a certain task every hour and i do think that you are a a fulltime bitcoiners or in the internet making money and you  time management is well divided by the hours of what you should be do for that particular hour.
I have a problem not only in time beacause i do have many works and i dont have a time management

Yeah it is very important to manage your time especially when you have a regular job, family to care and while working BTC. When you manage your time it very useful to plot your daily activities into a Gantt chart or just simple checklist were you can check from time to time to determine your activities if you are in the right track on that way you cannot missed single activity not being perform.

Yes, every minute counts if you have a lot of activity in your hands. Like family, business and even for you own as well. So I always right everything in the morning what are my daily activity while checking the price of bitcoin. If I like to trade then I will execute sell or buy orders. Then run into my business and there were I will continue my trading activity for the rest of the day. Then pick up kids have a chat with the family then call it a day. Its really hard but if you know how to prioritizes then it makes your life easier.

this is just like my everyday task but i dont have family yet so this is what im everday do work , school and botcoin forum for me at first it is hard to manage that three i woke up every morning go to work after that go to school after that i need to finish my task here in forum i need to post. But the right time management is a must so now i handle this three even though its so hard but i know that all of my sacrifices are worth it in the future.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 08, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

I have a schedule for each activity to manage it well. In trading, it needs an hour to scan the charts and only need a minute to execute and after that I will just exit the market because I already have a conditional order in place in case the trade doesn't go my way and I just view the charts from time to time. After that I would proceed to do the campaign which may take up to an hour or two depending on how fast I can process the information to write the posts. Since I joined some social media campaigns of some ICOs, I would summarize it in an excel of what are the things that should be done for the day like reporting your posts or sharing it in social media sites.
I admire that you are a hardworking man you do a certain task every hour and i do think that you are a a fulltime bitcoiners or in the internet making money and you  time management is well divided by the hours of what you should be do for that particular hour.
I have a problem not only in time beacause i do have many works and i dont have a time management

Yeah it is very important to manage your time especially when you have a regular job, family to care and while working BTC. When you manage your time it very useful to plot your daily activities into a Gantt chart or just simple checklist were you can check from time to time to determine your activities if you are in the right track on that way you cannot missed single activity not being perform.

Yes, every minute counts if you have a lot of activity in your hands. Like family, business and even for you own as well. So I always right everything in the morning what are my daily activity while checking the price of bitcoin. If I like to trade then I will execute sell or buy orders. Then run into my business and there were I will continue my trading activity for the rest of the day. Then pick up kids have a chat with the family then call it a day. Its really hard but if you know how to prioritizes then it makes your life easier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 08, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 08, 2017, 05:21:09 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
October 08, 2017, 04:52:02 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 08, 2017, 01:07:13 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 07, 2017, 11:47:46 PM
Time management is the key of successful life and it is not possible for everyone to manage their time in the best possible way. No matter how hard you try, you always end up wasting your precious time. There is no doubt in this fact that trading demands a lot browsing and search because the crypto market is all the time exhibiting fluctuations.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 05, 2017, 03:44:29 AM
Good time management is about the right priorities, we should be able to divide our time both for campaign and trade. As much as possible we can schedule work that looks very important to do, although both look important to us but must prioritize one of them. A good and accurate plan can give us complete control over the time we spend. Plan a difficult task first, I think it would be better if we do campaign work early, and in spare time we can use to trade.
Time management can no doubt make your life very much comfortable. We all know this fact that “Time is money”. We can only get more money if we are able to manage our time in well manner. Respect the time and it will return you in a significant way. Assign priority to each of your task and then do them accordingly.
Whatever we do in life we need to learn time management, our life is not only for trading and we cannot be a trader 24/7 as even if we are successful in life we are still not happy due to lack of social involvement. When we start and we really love what we are doing we are too attached with trading and that makes trading a very stressful job, hopefully as we go further we will be able to learn how to properly manage our time so we can follow what to do based on schedule.
Activity: 770
October 05, 2017, 03:05:14 AM
Good time management is about the right priorities, we should be able to divide our time both for campaign and trade. As much as possible we can schedule work that looks very important to do, although both look important to us but must prioritize one of them. A good and accurate plan can give us complete control over the time we spend. Plan a difficult task first, I think it would be better if we do campaign work early, and in spare time we can use to trade.
Time management can no doubt make your life very much comfortable. We all know this fact that “Time is money”. We can only get more money if we are able to manage our time in well manner. Respect the time and it will return you in a significant way. Assign priority to each of your task and then do them accordingly.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 05, 2017, 02:53:02 AM
I need help. I waste many time to play game now. I can't work and trading well now. What I must do
Actually we all here can only advise you that is only you will have to change yourself. First of all, don’t go for anything, just decide yourself once, whether you want to earn or not.

If answer is yes then concentrate on your work, do play games but in extra timings. Make sure you work enough for the day and rest is your gaming. Divide your time and just give maximum to each portion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 02:11:04 AM

Sometimes it was very hard to manage our time. In my own experienced when I joined the bounty campaign I did open my bitcoin account during break-time in work as well as when riding public transportation until I arrived at home and spend an hour or two. Usually I just play online games so I spent less time on it now.

I don't have experienced trading altcoin but I did trading stocks before. It was also difficult at first then after some time I've used to it.
Maybe someday after I acquired more bitcoin and altcoin I will do trading.
Pages:
Jump to: