Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management - page 4. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
November 12, 2022, 04:44:45 AM
I agree that it's a great skill.

And those that can manage their time properly, they're the most productive people because they know what to prioritize and what to do best for their time.

It's not everybody that can do this because they really can't when they've got free time or after they've come from their offices and day jobs. Those that can still do a lot and manages to do multiple task, they're impressive people and likely the ones to succeed in their lives because of it.

This is really what I lack since I can't really manage my time. I really want to sleep, but at the same time, I want to find an additional job to earn more money, but I think it is impossible. I am working full time today, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. UK time, so I still have time to work in the evening, but the problem is that I can't because my job is really stressful. I think my problem right now is my mind. I am hopeful that I can overcome it in the future.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
November 12, 2022, 04:32:48 AM
I agree that it's a great skill.

And those that can manage their time properly, they're the most productive people because they know what to prioritize and what to do best for their time.

It's not everybody that can do this because they really can't when they've got free time or after they've come from their offices and day jobs. Those that can still do a lot and manages to do multiple task, they're impressive people and likely the ones to succeed in their lives because of it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 597
November 12, 2022, 03:28:23 AM
 Time management is key as it helps save one stress, friction and unnecessary problem and gives you room for more advancement. Just like the op aptly observed, effective time management helps to achieve a lot of things.

There's this rhyme that we usually say when we're kids:
"tick says the clock, tick tick
what you have to do, do quick"
This duly emphasizes how important the use of time is as it waits for no one. When time is not used properly, there comes in procrastination.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
November 11, 2022, 09:37:09 PM
True, living our daily lives requires time management, especially if you have a job or dream, from waking up, working, hanging out with friends, etc. to going back to sleep, you must have good time management to make you disciplined in your activities.
why is it so important?
Time is a gift from God that is continuous, has a limit, cannot be replaced and time is a moment (opportunity). If you can't make good use of your time, you will slow down the success of what you have planned in advance.
Recording what you will do in a notebook or daily calendar is an example, I think it is more effective to write it down on items or places that we often use, such as smartphones and laptops.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 961
November 11, 2022, 05:36:59 PM
Time management, crisis management, team management etc. management skills are among the main features looking by corporate companies for higher positions. As can be learned later, these are the things that a person can gain with the influence of the environment in the development of his character. You can find many courses on these on the internet. But don't forget those courses are just a small piece from cake. You have to get that lessons and idea and put it your life style and whenever you have chance you have to practice on it. If you apply the strategies given by Iroh on this subject to your life in a week, you will see the difference. You will find first that your routines that took a long time from you will be shorter. Then you will start to accomplish more in a short time.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 21
Web3 is the future.
November 11, 2022, 05:25:02 PM
Great topic, thank you for sharing it with me. Gonna pin it, haha.

I also recommend you use the Pomodoro technique - short bursts of focus on certain tasks to get things done faster and more efficiently across the day. You will feel way fresh too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 275
November 11, 2022, 12:33:24 PM
Time management, in my opinion is a skill. A skill that comes naturally to some, while others would strive to attain. Time management skills are valued by employers on a recruitment drive and are always on the lookout for such a skill.

There are always things that are needed to get done and with so little time. That is where time management comes in.
Time management could be defined in a variety of ways. We could safely define management as a process of planning, organizing, directing, controlling of human and material resources to enable the objective achieve its aim/goal.

Time management involves planning, organizing of your tasks, activities and objectives.
Time management is critical and needed to safely achieve the goal set by either an individual or an organization. In an organization, it has been confirmed and proven that being able to effectively manage time has led to an increase in productivity and it’s general output.

Here are some strategies for the effective management of your valuable time.
1. Set a goal: Personally, I like to write down my goals(either short or long term goals). Having a goal would set and prepare your mind and helps an individual to focus on the tasks ahead

2. Plan: Planning is vital when doing literally anything. More important when you want to limit or prevent time wastages. With a plan, you could set and follow a well defined course.

3. Have a scale of preference: Having a scale of preference shows your wants, needs and tasks. It  lets you arrange your tasks in order of importance and highlights your priorities. Having a scale of preference also helps keep you organized.

3. Break larger tasks into smaller ones: Breaking larger tasks into smaller ones helps make the tasks more achievable and easier. It also helps keeps you organized and focused on the tasks

4: Delegate: Delegation is very important in an organization and it helps keep things moving smoothly and quickly. It also helps eliminate time wastage in the workplace.

5. End procrastination: With procrastination, you’re never going to get anything done. You would keep pushing things to do at a later date until they pile up and become a huge problem later on.

6. Do away with distractions: Whatever that doesn’t contribute to the attainment of a set goal is a distraction and should be dropped. All unnecessary things that doesn’t help you achieve your goal is a distraction and distractions greatly help waste time.

Time is a valuable resource that when lost, can never be recovered anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: