Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 128. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 12:36:56 AM
Buy in increments so you don't have to worry about if the market is bullish or bearish.  If you're investing in a good project, it will eventually give you profits for your investment.   Invest with money you do not need immediately.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 01, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
see the market now keep crawling up maybe this is bitcoin news received for the purchase of world cup soccer tickets, this will continue to trigger up to the month of june, you can continue to buy bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I do not know if the price of crypto can go up or down but what I see now is the price of altcoin has decreased and I do not know the market will go up or baseball because it is very difficult to predict the price in the market, let alone many people who want to sell their altcoin, but at this time the right one to buy altcoin because the prices are down again

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
So far so good!  these quarter has been favourable to cryptocurrency prices generally and market is picking up nicely. Historically at the middle of the year,  market usually rise and positivity is more prevalent.  I will bet you that will we see better price towards the end of the year.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

For now the market situation is still stable in because the price is still pretty stable The ups and downs of that price is a natural thing if I think in terms of targeting the clever market in buying it occasionally Occasionally be a sniper in targeting the market when prices fall that's when we buy when it's up right then we sell it do not wait for prices will fall again new on sale Of course it will make you a loss be an occasional sniper ... Hopefully the price remains stable always yes even though it dropped just a little but the rise should be extraordinary ..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
I think, because bitcoin prices are declining a lot, altcoins are priced down. this is a good opportunity to buy some coins, especially if you have time to sell the btc you have when the price is still $ 9300. for me, this is a great opportunity to buy some coins.
Activity: 403
April 30, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
as of now every thing is fine for me, but its a little confuse if is invest now, because dip is not yet come, for me the best time to buy is while in the dip, but it is up to you if you want to invest not, because if you are a long term holder, you can buy/invest now, but if you are a day trader or just want to earn a good profits for just 2-3 months only, much better to wait for the dip to come.
Activity: 78
April 30, 2018, 08:25:40 PM
yes it is. buy more, hold and sell later..
Activity: 51
April 30, 2018, 08:21:48 PM
the price is way high. not yet .. wait to drop.
Activity: 79
April 30, 2018, 08:20:46 PM
not yet the time to buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
April 30, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
Yes it is time to buy because market is really making a great shift in upwards direction, and it is a sign that things are started to improve, a great sign that market is recovering, almost all the coin went half their price during the bear market so buy now is good so that when price goes higher again you will benefit and gain more profit.
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

The market is recovering slowly, It is the right time to buy. I believe the price will rise. there are many reason for dumping all coins. the major factor is demand.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

The price today is decent enough to buy so you can really invest if you are interested on cryptocurrency, the price of bitcoins is still below on $10k dollar and it was slowly increasing so you can surely earn profit when you invest today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
this time the market has become red and I think this is a signal to buy then hold and wait for the price to go up or the market to be green, do not worry for investing in bitcoin as it would be profitable
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
April 30, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
Maybe now is the right time to start investing in altcoin, like buying Ethereum for the next 1 to 2 years, I'm sure the price will be much more expensive later
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
Now is the right time to buy because it will be profitable. Sooner price will increase again and that's the time you will see your reward.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 30, 2018, 07:11:39 PM
In my opinion, now is the right time to buy crypto currency, because it shows how the market turned around and started moving upward! I think that in the near future we are waiting for a small correction, during which you can buy coins!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
It will be right as resistance of bitcoin is too hard at around 7-8k levels, next wave would be trying to reach 10k mark of price.
Activity: 412
April 30, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
time to buy when it is profitable purely for you.I think that this all ndividually and only your decision invest or not, and in what moment
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 30, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
For me I think this is the right time to buy. But buying doesnt mean you should buy any coin you see on the market. Look for the promising ones and buy it and laugh later.
Jump to: