Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 130. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
Today the price of crypto is going down including of BTC, I think that is it time to buy now
possible price will be back a few days later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
If you want to find the truest signal to buy or Sell you need sign up on https://yeenot.today/!

Yeenot was create for people who want to find from many crypto-signals the truest one. This project for crypto-community voting to decide fake or real signal is, so you can add your news and see what think about this news other people or you can vote for other news. For all of your activities you get a points at your  profile which at the sometime trasform to real token. 
Activity: 8
April 26, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
The best time to buy or sell is different for everyone. No one can predict if and when things will go up and down and by how much. If you're looking to buy in, it's important you have a strategy in mind such as are you going to HODL for the long term or have in mind what price point you will sell at in the future if it reaches it. As an example, if you strongly believe Bitcoin will reach $20k again and will sell at that, if you buy now and HODL, it doesn't matter too much if you buy at $9000, $8500 or $8000 as you've already got a long-term strategy in mind. If you're looking to make quicker trades and turnover though then you may want to narrow the price point you buy in at.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
I think, it's a good time to buy now, the market is low cost.and I predict bitcoin will rise again and now we must invest and wait for future days
Activity: 93
April 26, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
It is the time to buy crypto when they are dump then you can start holding them for a year you can see what's the differences 😇 you can earn much money
Activity: 276
April 26, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
The good time to buy Bitcoin down causes the devaluation of some criptomoeda, according to you is the right time to buy. The secret to big investors' success is to anticipate trends and take advantage of low-value assets to gain appreciation. That's why I would not recommend to buy it, just wait for these coins to bleed at the 35% level so you can easily make money every time in exchange.
Activity: 115
April 26, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
I think this is a chance for us to hold and wait because the price of entire market is increasing rapidly, and we all know when the price is too high in short time will surely drop very soon, I am waiting for a chance to buy bitcoin when the price gets low enough in next few days, the market will red again very soon.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
Actually there are no guarantees if the price of such coins goes up or down, however you can buy coins if you have a budget intended for investment every time when the market goes down. Always check how many coin cost you watch on so you can buy them at the lowest level, or you can just establish the order for purchase so next time when you check at the exchanges you or have bought a coin for this sum, or she hasn't reached this sum yet.
Activity: 129
April 26, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
No one can tell, but for me the perfect is when you are comfortable the its price or it is favourable to you. There is no right time, it is you who can tell. Just always remember to be wise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:51:59 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think this April is not good time to buy. Market is almost green. In my opinion, we should invest/buy Crypto currency again in next month (May or Jun)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
As for today's situation market is stable and experiencing huge support at 390 billion . I am feeling like its the risky point from here if market picks up then next target will 500 billion . If fails then chances are there to reach 260 bilion again . There is chance of growth as well as dip so can buy some high potential coins . I holding all my coins till next big pump expected to happen before June.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
Yes this is absolutely the right time to buy, especially THUG, They are dead cheap and you can buy tons of them and hold for long term investment, they will slowly but surely moon one day and u wont regret investing in them😍
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
The best time to buy a particular token for me is during crowdsale, sometimes you can buy when a coin has it the exchanger but the Token's project which looks promising is still at its developing stage.
Activity: 223
April 26, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
I would like to say, if the time is right to buy bitcoin when the BTC price is stable and we have to wait so as not to get stuck in the high price, And now is also a good time to buy bitcoin before the price is higher. And also you can buy it at its lowest point or you can set a buy order so the next time you check the exchange, you will buy coins in that amount. or have not reached that amount.

Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
Well, In my opinion, I do not even know what to say, of course it was time to buy it was 2 weeks ago, because now everything has grown in price, but I think that it is still not too late now. I believe that next year we will never see such small prices for the crypt!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 26, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
the market is in huge fluctuation, it constantly going up and down, but i think this is the time to buy any god coin because the market is not at its peak, but will eventually reach to that point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
It is never too late to start earning money on the crypto currency market. It is better to choose the time when the price of the currency reaches the lower values. Now the market is in the stage of changing and the prices are declining after the December boom, during which many people have enriched themselves. However it’s not a plan of enrichment. In any case, it is better to start now and hold bitcoin for a long time, monitoring the changes and possible benefits. This is my opinion and therefore I also decided to do business again on the crypto currency.
Activity: 39
April 26, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
The price pulled down a little so it is even better to buy coins right now.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 06:18:32 AM
I recomended to buy
I also recomend because the price is very good at the moment and watch it next few days it be high so you can make the gains again.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
I think, my prediction is we will never see under $8k for me this is the right time to buy especially btc and eth hopefull we can see $10k up on next month.
Jump to: