Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 131. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
Yes I prefer to buy now those cryptocoins that you think has the potential to rise higher, than selling our invested coins that it just starting to rise at the market. The arise of cryptocurrency is not yet over and it will be fully recovered later maybe at year ends and could reach at it's highest peak.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
I would have refused to buy coins. I think that soon the price of bitcoin will begin to fall again
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
I think this is a golden opportunity to buy now, due to the situation of in the market moreso
I think this is a chance for us to hold and wait because the price of entire market is increasing rapidly, and we all know when the price is too high in short time will surely drop very soon, I am waiting for a chance to buy bitcoin when the price gets low enough in next few days, the market will red again very soon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 25, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
I really can see some good volumes today and yesterday, BTC pumped good and went back.This seems like a market testing.. we might see other great profits in the upcoming weeks.Fingers crossed and luck will be on our side.Keep the hopes and keep the coins in the portfolio.Moon is Soon!
Activity: 6
April 25, 2018, 02:57:16 PM
It it's time to buy in ICO because the price of the token are low and you will get a profit in it.
Activity: 155
April 25, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
Its time to buy the THUG COIN. which will be the bigger coin in the future. Many big investors are investing money on thus coin. which will give you huge profit in future.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
time to buy crypto. when prices in the market again on the down. but now it is also appropriate to buy crypto. because the price is still cheap. such as ETH never reached its highest price of nearly 20 million. There are now no 10 million.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
Now there is a slight correction, but it seems to me that this correction before further growth. In my analysis, the growing trend is not yet broken. Therefore, I believe that now is one of the best times for investments in the crypto currency!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy because market is start going ahead. Bitcoin price also growing and this is positive sign for this market. If you want to invest then this is right time to buy in my opinion. because I think the bearish trend is over now and market are ready to make new high.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 25, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Yes, it will. The price of crypto will reach new records. The big question is when? I hope soon, but I also can wait..
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 11:18:44 AM
Now the price has dropped very much for all coins.  The market is red.  I would advise you to wait 2-3 days and then buy coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
April 24, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Crypto market situation is now increasing, so for now is the right time to buy bitcoin/altcoin, because the price of bitcoin / altcoin in the future will be higher than the previous year
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 24, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
I think this is the right time to buy, because the market price is now increasing all, so we will be easy to get profit
Activity: 76
April 24, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
this is a very appropriate moment to buy and add investment assets. before the price is actually at the pump, we still have the opportunity to buy and achieve many benefits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
BTC will reach 15k before drop to 5k
I think so but now i just buy 5 ETH Grin
I think you should buy some ETH to get profit Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
I dont know, i dont have any idea what will be the outcome of the market after this. but I hope that it will reach another record by the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 24, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
So far in some weeks, the market is stable in green. Most coins are in the green zone even some of them are still in the red. But, it proves that the market has been recovered.
We can predict how the market will be in the next weeks because it is still fluctuating. The price may be a rise or down depending on the investors, coin selling, hype, issues, and more about the market analysis.
Now, the market is still green and it seems to survive in green because more investors invest in the coins. We are all in good hope of the green market and stable price.
It is also a good time to buy some coins that have good stability and change percentage in the market.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Now is 100% time to buy because soon prices will be rising and wont stop for a long time, Currently if you want to buy i would Suggest to buy a nice full bag of THUG coins, This coin will definetly reach to the moon in a long term investment, there are many people currently buying them right now as they believe it is on of the best out there, They even have a well planned vision, whitepaper and promising ongoing Airdrops where you get acquire more..Bug as many as you can now and in the future you wont regret this decision😊
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoins because there is predictions that in a coming week green chart would be seen, so earnings would be good.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 24, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
to work on following use with details of returns with the anchoring and moderation of market,
as referring use of supports as might to gains with strength to stands to extend with decision as preparing request of option with the market.

Jump to: