Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 129. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 30, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
now is the time to buy just incredibly profitable.I am sure that if I buy cryptocurrency now, I will be in the black even in a week
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
What do you guys think you can now buy ether and bitcoin? Or is another bottom? A lot of positive news has been going on lately, but this is what makes us think that we are trying to manipulate the market in this way
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 29, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
You, I hope, understand that no one will tell you how it will be in the future. This is very difficult to predict. So rely on yourself and read the reviews of analysts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
I think you shouldn't wait further dip, because below -20% off isn't that profitable. And the market seems to be going fail more, but I'm not sure
Activity: 30
April 27, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
I think for now it will still go up and down. I think the market will really change after the results of the G20 meeting in July. if the result is positive, I think the price will soon jump high, and if the negative result is likely the price will drop dramatically. so if we believe in crypto this is the right time to buy it because I am sure after july the price will go up.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
April 27, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
the price of the crypto currency is already growing, although not as fast as one would like but surely many have already made a profit
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 08:20:35 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Today large amounts of money entered the market, I think in the near future we will see growth to $ 12,000. And the general mood in the market is positive. Bulls forward!

How do you find the amount of money entering the market?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 06:21:42 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Today large amounts of money entered the market, I think in the near future we will see growth to $ 12,000. And the general mood in the market is positive. Bulls forward!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 27, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

As for now market is not stable on the last last day i can see again a red color with a negative sign and that is not good news for all investor who wants back the line to the peak season and good news for those people want to buy some coin. But for now it's back to green color. I hope it's going stable.
Activity: 96
April 27, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
This breakdown is the right time to buy Bitcoin, the price of the bitcoin is at low. It is the right timing to try to hold or to trade. There's no need to worry about the price or the value of the bitcoin because for sure at the end of the year the price of the bitcoin will go up or else it goes hype again like last year. Much better to have a stock of bitcoin today and let see what will happen next. You may be lucky to earn a good income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
The market of crypto-currencies is so unstable now that it's hard to make some kind of forecasts, but let's hope that in the near future everything will continue to grow.
Activity: 28
April 27, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
I agree with the opinion of Jammalet.  Indeed, the ICO is now on the rise.  A lot has ever heard of Paytomat.  I tried to invest and I was satisfied.  I started, and I continue to believe in the purpose of this project.  Really good company.  But I emphasize that you have to think your head and collect a lot of different opinions before investing
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
I think that now is the right moment to conduct procurement because bitcoin is in a stable position and the remaining altoquin goes up)
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495
April 27, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
The downward trend seems to be over, but you still have to be cautious. If the downtrend is really over, then it is a good time to invest. A risky decision, I think the market has not returned to normal Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 27, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
no one can actually predict it.

You can buy , Whenever there’s a dip.

This actually applies to any investment vehicle.

Be it stocks, funds or currencies. Buy when they dip and sell when they hit major resistance. Never ever buy when the price is peaking. Wait for the correction and buy after the sell-off.

Of course it should be noted for the market price of crypto if you want to transact or invest and so forth and after long-term investing for the upcoming day not disappointing.
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
no one can predict what the happen about price of market so, just we can do that is use money management our money, if you no greedy about market, market will give you more money but if you greedy about market like a wanna be fast rich, you will be loss your all money
Activity: 433
April 27, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
Its just now, perhaps. Much still depends from the cue ball, and many violas are connected with it.. So where to shoot isn't clear, all waiting for good market signs, and now it comes.               
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
everyday market is bumpy, some up an down and the key to got profit you must know the situation, find as much information as possible do not listen to one or two people and also see the market movement no need to ask others find out and make a decision your way, that's better.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
I think its best time to buy now it's better to buy now and wait for the market to recover and enjoy the profit. As the market is recovering now it looks like it will break all the record and again go to all time high.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
Today the price of crypto is going down including of BTC, I think that is it time to buy now
possible price will be back a few days later.
I completely agree.  While the price has become lower, you need to buy coins.  After a week, maybe the price will start to grow again.
Jump to: