Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 139. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
My opinion, now is the time to buy potential altcoins. I think that the market is now at the beginning of the bullish trend. Therefore, all altcoins with a powerful and promising business idea can give fast and multiple growth
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 15, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
This is the time when you should buy bitcoin into your wallet. Currently, the coin market in the cryptocurrency market decreased. If you have a lot of money, you should continue to buy in order to be able to seek profit in the near future in the best way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
It will go up, I think. Big players are in the game
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think it is a good time to buy coins because I believe in these it's price will be huge in 2 months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

The market still uptrend in few day, i think you should to be buy little first (about 20-30 percent of money you target in this case). By the way, most ICO at early this year will be uptrend with BTC, congratulations who how altcoin in the past time
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
I think now is the time to buy coins.  I believe that in 2 months the price will rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
As long as these topics pop up it's OK, it means the prices are attractive enough to consider taking on the risk. Obviously there's still some uncertainty, which stops when we see topics like "Should I get a green or yellow Lambo?".
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
My personal comment is market will rise up shortly.
I bought some litecoin for hope a good profit.  You can buy also. Litecoin is really good situation for buy & hold this. In this year LTC maybe go $500 or more as I think. So go for buy this.
Activity: 132
April 15, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
i think this is a golden opportunity to buy now,due to the situation of in the market moreso
i think this is a chance for us to hold and wait because the price of entire market is increasing rapidly, and we all know when the price is too high in short time will surely drop very soon, i am waiting for a chance to buy bitcoin when the price gets low enough in next few days, the market will red again very soon.

Activity: 276
April 15, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
A very controversial issue. For the first time in a few months the price has started to grow, really do not want to sell are now bought the coin, especially at a low rate. I'm not talking about those who bought such as ether at $ 10-15. For them, at any time to sell a huge advantage.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
So, no review of the Crypto-currency for 2018 will give an accurate forecast of the profitability of certain coins and projects. With certainty, we can only say that both the technology of the block and the methods of mining will develop. Now among the proposals, investors get a lot of rubbish. This trend will be traced throughout the year 2018, but at the same time there are prerequisites for the development of really interesting projects.

At the core of promising crypto currency will necessarily be either interesting, popular with a huge number of people ideas, or unique technological developments. It is possible and the emergence of "soap bubbles", but, most likely, the excitement around them will quickly subside.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
I guess it is still right time to buy. Of course it could have been there if you have bought some last 2-3 weeks. I am pretty sure we will reach January points soon enough.  Smiley
Activity: 173
April 15, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Yes it's time to. Now I buy bitcoin and large coins. A little altcoiins with low capitalization still early to buy , I think.They will begin their growth after bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
I see the market situation is starting to increase. with conditions like this, you can buy the coins you want. because I know if this market situation allows us to get a high profit.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
i think this is a chance for us to hold and wait because the price of entire market is increasing rapidly, and we all know when the price is too high in short time will surely drop very soon, i am waiting for a chance to buy bitcoin when the price gets low enough in next few days, the market will red again very soon.
Activity: 773
April 15, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Now there are still very low prices, so it makes sense to buy coins. A suitable price for a purchase you will not find. It will always be different. Having bought now, then you will not be mistaken.
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
As you can the market is now green but it is hard to predict what would happen, we never know if the market will continue to pump or the market will goes down again, the market reacts depend on the news if is good then the price of it will continue to rise but if it is pure negative news meaning it will be going to have a hard dip this is just only my basis.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
No one can predict it. It seems to me, while it is better to keep away from the market. Before that, we already saw several stages of decline, when consolidation followed a new collapse. The volatility of the market remains extremely high, and stock exchanges continue to form a negative background. In these circumstances, you can be ready to buy, but it will probably prove to be a more reasonable strategy not to enter the market with so much volatility.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Well, no one can accurately predict on what would be the trajectory of value of cryptocurrencies. Since it is a volatile currency, it tends to change its value in just a short amount of time. You can predict all you want but it is a sheer luck if that happens to be the exact same amount. You can assume its trajectory based on the issues surrounding Bitcoin. Like, news that countries will ban bitcoin. Of course it will bring a bad impact on bitcoin, thus it might decrease its value. But no one can accurately predict the trajectory of it. And that leaves you to your decision on whether it is really a good time or not. If you think that it will decrease, then wait until it hits the bottom of its price decrease and then buy coins.
Activity: 255
April 15, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
I think it's an upward trend now, at least these days won't go down sharply, and buying bitcoin and ETH at this time will be a risky investment, and it's likely to get a profit. If you have a high risk preference, you can also buy some ALT with a relatively large market value.
Jump to: