Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 137. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
Yes now is so good to buy because cryptocurrency now is rising and the trend is projecting to go higher. Hoping that may all of us will still hold our coins so that it will rise so high above at our expectations. We should be patience the growth of cryptocurrency is not yet over, it's best to buy now and hold. Cryptocurrency will fully recover sooner.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
I'm sure that today's prices, compared to those that may be in the future, look extremely attractive. Therefore, this is a good time to purchase crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:30:50 PM
Buy! Buy! Buy! When you saw a new ICO and you thinks it's promising, then buy because there token price is still low and you can get discount and many token as you can for holding, buying bitcoin today also is just fine too.

Yes because at this time altcoin prices decreased and the market situation also decreased then it is better you buy altcoin as much as you can sell it when altcoin price back up, and you can invest in bitcoin with long-term to get profit because of huge market potential, so you can maximize your profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 16, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
this is a very appropriate moment to buy and add investment assets. before the price is actually at the pump, we still have the opportunity to buy and achieve many benefits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
Definitely, this is the time to keep buying up. Why! because there is a reversal in losing momentum! I would not say that the bull has taken over but the bear is gradually going to hibernate and the market is likely going to experience some stability then we coukd start experience some spikes here and there!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
I think that now we are in the stage of correction of the main downward trend and the time for buying will be only in the next year  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 16, 2018, 10:36:18 PM
This is the bestest time to buy crypto. Because in coming days it is predicted to be go to the moon. If you can buy as much as now, you will have probably better chance to get high profits in future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
time to buy coins if coin prices decrease rapidly, do not ever buy coins when coins rise again, our coins must be a lot first, if the coin price drops down so we should buy it quickly, here too is looking for knowledge in the forum bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 02:14:02 PM
The markets moved with new purchases. Everyone wants this rise to be permanent.
Everything is in place right now and I think it will continue to increase.

Activity: 221
April 16, 2018, 02:10:00 PM
I think for now it will still go up and down. I think the market will really change after the results of the G20 meeting in July. if the result is positive, I think the price will soon jump high, and if the negative result is likely the price will drop dramatically. so if we believe in crypto this is the right time to buy it because I am sure after july the price will go up.
Activity: 117
April 16, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
time to buy coins if the price of coins decreases, do not ever buy coins when the coin rises again, the coins we have to get a lot, if the coin prices dropped with derastis then we have to buy it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
I think the bull run has already started. Excellent opportunity to get in Smiley

If Tim Draper's Bitcoin price prediction is right, we are all gonna be rich Tongue
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Yes, time to buy. Now, i may be wrong by saying it is a good time to buy, but i think the BTC will not leave us flat for so long. This means the next price boom is around the corner. You, therefore, might want to take advantage of the fact that prices are down at the moment as we all cannot predict when the next price rise will be.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 16, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
market a bit falling now and bitcoin under 8k i believe it will bounce back soon and going to reach 8500$ soon. This is indeed perfect time to buy. I belief now market alredy getting stronger and it would not fall again like last month.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 01:55:00 PM
If back to previous months, it is to advise to buy than sell because then time the market not active. But now, it is better also the time that you buy while you can and the price of coins will rise again.
Activity: 266
April 16, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
Market is green now so it is good time to buy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
Now we need to wait a bit, see what happens after April 17, many analysts say that the market can go down.
Activity: 136
April 16, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Yes this is very right time to buy coins. I think market is move upwards any time. If you can invest in this bearish market then you will get good returns on your investments.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
But I think it's still not too late now.
i believe that next year we will never see such a small price for the basement.
Wait for the market to turn into a bloody market, wait 35% or more Off so you can maximize your profit potential from this bloody market,
this is how big players move they will buy a lot of Bitcoin from below.
Activity: 136
April 16, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
Take advantage when the market has restored the market again and buy back from below,
i don not even know what to say, of course it's time to buy it 2 weeks ago,
because now everything has grown in price.
Jump to: