Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 134. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
I think no. It would not be wise to sell while the markets are up. investing in the current situation would be the most logical move for us. In the coming days new records will not surprise us.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
April 23, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
There are actually no assurances if the price of such coins will go up or down, however you can buy coins if you have the budget intended for investing every time the market goes down. Always check if how much the value of the coin you are eyeing for so you can buy them at its lowest or you can just set a buy order so the next time you check on the exchanges you'll either have bought the coin at that amount or it has not reach that amount yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

coming back to your post and question. yes, looks like it was good time to buy:)
bay the way did you buy something?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 23, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
With the current situation, when the exchange rate of the whole market is always rising, it is expected that in the next 3 months the exchange rate of the market will increase rapidly as investor confidence is restored and the trend Cryptos investment will quickly increase again. So now is the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrency, so invest in BTC and ETH to minimise the risk.
Activity: 504
April 23, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
Yes, I think it's time to buy, the market is rising rapidly. Now it's time not to regret it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 23, 2018, 07:43:28 AM
Many people are still buying on any cryptocurrency coin, because they trust that cryptocurrency price will continue their price going up to the higher level. But in cryptocurrency life, we have different opinion and strategy on how to invest that fits on the movement of price, some people now invest and hold for almost a year by waiting the good time on which the price back again to the higher level.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 07:42:26 AM
It is definitely time to buy. After the huge price rises late year, a market correction was expected to follow soon and that happened earlier this year. So in my opinion, up is the only way now. Buy buy buy
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
well if you think its good time to buy then you can do it . all most most of the coin  price 30 to 40% increase in that case its always have risk but over all condition is good . i think when market green its time to sell and when market red its time to buy it can bring you profit always.
Activity: 152
April 23, 2018, 07:38:12 AM
Hello, what do you think about the situation on market? Will the price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Currently, the crypto market situation has started to improve and has started to re-green. This is a good time to keep track of the coins we have. I do not know how long the crypto market is green, but I hope it can last a long time.
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
It will definitely be a huge rise in May
It's time to buy it right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
Even the status of cryptocurrency market price today grows slowly, but still it is good time to invest now, because the price today are not too high, and for those people who invest now and strongly hold their crypto currency stocks for a long period of time, I'm so sure that they would surely earned on their future life.
Activity: 58
April 23, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
I think that the Crypto-currencies will grow very much in the near future to their past peaks and further  Grin
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
I recomended to buy
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 23, 2018, 07:22:43 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
yes maybe now a good time to buy for sale later this year.
because now the price is still fairly stable.
Activity: 406
April 23, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
Actually to make price prediction is very difficult but I have confidence that in months this is the majority of coins in a good period so traders have a great opportunity to create maximum profit in the future and able to help their economies progress.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 23, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Yes i think it's time to enter and buy some good coins that have strong developer team and great future ahead. Some of this coins in my view are Ether, steller, cardano, GVT , tron and iota. Now the bear market ends and the bull trend starting in the market so all this coins will make new ATH in this bull run.
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 07:11:52 AM
I think this time is the right time to buy. Currently the price is not too high but the price has started to rise. I think the price will keep going up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
Right now it's probably the right time. The trend was changed to an upward trend and I think to 10,000 dollars we were caught by the green light. After, there may be another correction, but this is not accurate. Too many people want to buy bitcoin in order to drop it again down.

For me its hard to know if the price will goes down or up but the best to do if you have planning to buy a coin you research and monator the price so that you know the movement of price of  your selected coins but if you like to buy its ok because we know the price of all crypto will have chances goes up so i think its ok if you hold it in longterm way.

Now, the price of the cryptocoins are a bit high which I think not good to buy this time and my opinion is that, you may buy btc or alts during bear market but it's not yet happening currently. However, if were talking about btc and you would really like to invest then I would suggest btc since it is now more or less stabilizing and increasing it's momentum probably for a bull market that may happen within the year.
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
I think the market will rise again because it is now entering the middle of the year as in the previous year in the middle of the year the price goes up all, I hope it happens in this year. So I suggest to buy now.
Activity: 460
April 23, 2018, 07:04:47 AM
Right now it's probably the right time. The trend was changed to an upward trend and I think to 10,000 dollars we were caught by the green light. After, there may be another correction, but this is not accurate. Too many people want to buy bitcoin in order to drop it again down.

For me its hard to know if the price will goes down or up but the best to do if you have planning to buy a coin you research and monator the price so that you know the movement of price of  your selected coins but if you like to buy its ok because we know the price of all crypto will have chances goes up so i think its ok if you hold it in longterm way.
Jump to: