Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 135. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
April 23, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
This time, when the market is showing signs of a quick recovery, buying crypto is something I do not encourage you because you can risk investing when the exchange rate is at its peak. The excellent time to invest is when the exchange rate drops below the lows, so you should wait a bit longer when the exchange rate is low, then buy the cryptos.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 23, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
Right now it's probably the right time. The trend was changed to an upward trend and I think to 10,000 dollars we were caught by the green light. After, there may be another correction, but this is not accurate. Too many people want to buy bitcoin in order to drop it again down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
I think that after three months of downturn in the market for about a week, a good recovery has begun, which I think can continue for a long time. It will be difficult to go back to touch the price levels of a few months ago immediately but I think that if this trend goes on in the highs and lows, I believe you can reach good levels
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 23, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
some coins are worth buying right now, but what decisions do you have. The choice is for you, do not listen to anyone, believe in your knowledge and your intuition!

I am still buying some coins every month depending on my monthly savings. But I think that we will see correction many times this year. This is because we already have a number of investors stuck with their investments at high price levels. Whenever the current price reaches that level or goes over it, they would like to cash out resulting in more supply.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:55:09 AM
Id say currently its a good time to sell. Wait 6 months to buy when market crashes.
maybe you think in the june this years all market will crash again because google start rejected ads all crypto, i think that is just a issue, if you want buy hold a moment till the prices run into down again
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
The exact time I think wait when Bitcoin drops back to $ 1500, maybe then you have to buy a lot of coins from that price. And if the Ethereum price drops to between $ 100 and $ 200, it would be cheap enough to buy it. The price will give Ethereum an overall market value of about $ 30 billion.
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

yes, its true. When the price is going down, you prefer to buy it . I do that.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
this is still the trend of correction, the increase will start at q3 2018 in august. most ico will also release in the month to market exchange
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
nobody can predict it.

first of all if you are doing this you do on your own risk.

what is suggest to you just keep in eye the market and make your tactic when to buy don't jump to buy just like that...
Activity: 574
April 23, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
I see the current market conditions are getting green, I think this is a good start, we got a big profit, because the price will now go back up to the high level. and this is for you there is still good hope by investing now, because to see future price conditions will be more promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
I think that the market will grow. It is already growing. It is good. There will be a small correction. But it always happens. And further growth
Activity: 65
April 23, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

No one person can actually predict with accuracy how coins in the market behave, what we just do we follow charts and buy whenever prices are cheap. Whenever market experiences a dip. And we sell on highs. This is basic principle in any investment platform.

Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
buy altcoin and hold it in the wallet will soon give a profit because the price of coins on the market is back green and hopefully keeps stable
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

Maybe at this time because altcoin prices are declining at this time it is better you buy altcoin as much and you can invest in the long term to get profit, but what I see today is altcoin price experiencing greening, and that time in wait to sell altcoin that you have been holding for a while
Activity: 75
April 20, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
I think this is the good time to buy altcoins. I suggest you have to buy these coins (NEM, NEO & ETH) because it's top on the crypto market and it's have a huge community.
A month ago, the time to buy was much better. I was expecting that it will be even better, but I miss the moment when everything went up.
Activity: 124
April 20, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
I think this is the good time to buy altcoins. I suggest you have to buy these coins (NEM, NEO & ETH) because it's top on the crypto market and it's have a huge community.
Activity: 180
April 20, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
Id say currently its a good time to sell. Wait 6 months to buy when market crashes.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
I do not think that it will happen straightly in a week or two weeks or even less. It will take time, there will be a small decrease again, and them will appear the huge growth. That is only my opinion.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

I think the time is right because the price of altcoin decreases and the market situation also decreases so it's better you buy altcoin as much as you can sell it when altcoin price goes up again, and you can invest in bitcoin with long term
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Currently it is very suitable to buy bitcoin or altcoin guys, because the cryptocurrency market begin to increase in recent days, and my prediction about prices bitcoin/altcoin will rise sharply in the middle of this year.
Jump to: