Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 25. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 05, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Now is the time for us to buy, because the market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is now very cheap, maybe if you do not buy now you will regret later, later this year altcoin price will increase So now is the chance
It's true that the down market certainly makes the price of coins cheap,
of course with conditions like this now is the right time to buy,
so the most important thing is to follow the development so that it is clearer
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
I think we need to wait a little longer but the market says that very soon will change the trend so you need not to miss the moment !
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
The time of chances for buying cheap coins continues. Today the market again showed a red color and the prices for the most rated coins fell by a few percent. On the one hand, this is an advantageous position for buying cheap coins, but on the other hand it is negative for many developing companies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
It is the better to purchase now ,in light of the fact that the cost is shabby and the market is totally red . I would prescribe you to purchase today.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Yes, it is actually perfect to buy altcoins these daysm the market is still in dip and we should not waste the time and opportunity to buy while the prices are low. We might just lose the chance to gain a higher profit if we'll not buy at the moment.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
for now in my opinion is the time to buy coins that have great potential , why should it be like that, because currently the market conditions are not stable and only coins that have the potential to provide many profit so at this time I advice to buy coins like btc, eth and bch
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
Now is the time for us to buy, because the market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is now very cheap, maybe if you do not buy now you will regret later, later this year altcoin price will increase So now is the chance
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 05, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
I think yes, the market began to recover and most likely by the end of the year the price will grow even more.
On the restoration of the market early still to say because a big decline will be after the SEC postponed the hearings on the ETF bitcoin in late September and that was with the market earlier we have already seen...

Seems like the price should start going up a bit until that decision though. Short term, I think we'll see a rise. Then, after the ETF gets declined(If it does) the price will likely decline a bit. Best bet would be to buy now, then sell in a couple weeks right before the ETF decision. Then buy back again after the price decrease of the ETF
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
I think yes, the market began to recover and most likely by the end of the year the price will grow even more.
On the restoration of the market early still to say because a big decline will be after the SEC postponed the hearings on the ETF bitcoin in late September and that was with the market earlier we have already seen...
Activity: 122
September 03, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
yes that's right, this is a good time to buy eth, it can be ascertained that in the next few months we will reap great results.
we just need to be a little patient for that.
Activity: 172
September 03, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy despite all the forecasts of analysts about the imminent fall of bitcoin, I would advise you to buy Coinvest and Fusion.
I also think that there are good promising projects for long-term investments. I'm interested in Bitcoin. Do you really think that Bitcoin will collapse?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 02, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy despite all the forecasts of analysts about the imminent fall of bitcoin, I would advise you to buy Coinvest and Fusion.
Activity: 504
September 02, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
I must say you need to choose the coin you like and buy it while the market is on lowest level, I think it won't stay long any more and prices will grow
At the moment, many experts are inclined to the fact that the market will fall and most likely we will go to the level of 5000 with these experts I agree and so I would not buy now.
in any case, the summer has already ended, And if you analyze last year's fluctuations in prices for crypto currency, then the autumn months have always shown a positive growth in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
I must say you need to choose the coin you like and buy it while the market is on lowest level, I think it won't stay long any more and prices will grow
At the moment, many experts are inclined to the fact that the market will fall and most likely we will go to the level of 5000 with these experts I agree and so I would not buy now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
I have been buying for the last 1 month thinking that the proper time has come, but it is always falling even more. I guess this bad dream will continue like this.  Smiley
Activity: 412
August 30, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
In the cryptoforeign exchange market sewed the prices again down. Not for long we were pleased with the growth by cryptocurrencies. I do not think that now time for investment into cryptocurrency came. Most likely the market will go even below so we need only to wait for the most favorable price for purchase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
I believe market may have bottomed out with most bad news already priced in. Winter should be very good seson for the market.
I do not think that the market already reached the lower limit. It seems to me that we are waited still by drop in prices on cryptocurrency and now not time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: