Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 29. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 07:34:56 AM
Yeah this is the right time to buy when the market is in dip you instantly get a discount to any coins you want to buy, me im filling my bag slowly but surely in some promising projects.
I believe that it is not the time, since the bull market has not come yet and as long as the bears rule the market, prices will drop, all the more reason for this in the future will be, so I would not risk buying now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
Yeah this is the right time to buy when the market is in dip you instantly get a discount to any coins you want to buy, me im filling my bag slowly but surely in some promising projects.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
I suppose that now it is straightforward now not to locate an ideal entry point. but in case you already inside the market - you and recognize the whole thing. I suppose that after the market is going up it will be no longer for few years, and a candle in a day consequently prepare. put, buy, only in no way buy on all capital, preserve hazard to buy in addition the task exciting you
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
Now is the best time to buy in, I think the end of this year the market will explode, and we will get huge profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 19, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
For now, buying a small amount will be the right strategy. I think it should be evaluated. The market may rise at any moment.
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
While the price has fallen again, it seems to me now is worth buying coins. Because if you buy a coin in a month, it may be too late.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Now is the time for us to buy in the best, the price of coins is constantly falling now
Activity: 71
August 19, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
I think yes these times can be a possibility. The market is low enough and slight acceleration will start this week.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
The right time one can buy bitcoin or any other coin depends on how the market is trending. Note that no one wish to buy at a higher price and sell at a lower price but the vice versa.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
If btc pass 7k-7500 dollar, then I'm thinking for buying altcoins but if cant pass I will stay at bitcoin still, market is very unclear so the best move is waiting now.
But it is clear to me that now it is not worth waiting for growth in the near future, since there will be hearings by the SEC and most likely they will not receive the ETF and will receive a hearing transfer, in which case the market will fall lower...
Activity: 88
August 18, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
In my experience, I can make an adequate conclusion that it is not necessary to invest in popular coins, it is best to pay attention to new ICO. It often happens when, for example: a stable OPP project open WiFi is very promising. The administration of the project will give the opportunity to earn tokens to all participants of the platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
talking about market is very strange now. market down and hard to predict
you should safe your fiat or holding just in bitcoin
Activity: 52
August 18, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
I think its reasonably safe to say Coins are on sale right now.  I am buying what I can afford and will hold.  I honestly do not care what the coins do in the short term and maybe even in the long term.  I mean I hope they go up eventually........
Activity: 39
August 18, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
Exactly. Now is the best time to buy. Prices are now quite low. Of course, there is always a possibility that the price will drop lower, but there is also a possibility that it doesn't. I think in the near future we are waiting for a price increase, so now you need to buy the coins you are interested in.
I agree.  While the price does not start to grow now is a good time to buy coins.  In my opinion, the market is starting to recover.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 18, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
Exactly. Now is the best time to buy. Prices are now quite low. Of course, there is always a possibility that the price will drop lower, but there is also a possibility that it doesn't. I think in the near future we are waiting for a price increase, so now you need to buy the coins you are interested in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
If btc pass 7k-7500 dollar, then I'm thinking for buying altcoins but if cant pass I will stay at bitcoin still, market is very unclear so the best move is waiting now.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
Currently the price of all coins in the market has decreased.This situation is best to buy cryptocoins.Today the price of coins is growing slightly.I think the price of Bitcoin this month will cross $ 8000.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 18, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
I don't know what will happen to crypto in the future, but now almost all of the coins in the market go green and experience a price increase that is not much, but maybe this increase will take place in the long run and significantly and gradually. and hopefully, this is the beginning from crypto recovery which after the last few months has experienced a bear market which has caused a very drastic price decline.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 18, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
The market situation is not a bad condition than before some days. Btc is already crossed $6.5k. It is the good news for us and hope it will increase more. If you want to trade you can do it now. Because Btc price will surely increase within some days. That's why, we can say that it is time to buy.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
No, now is not the time to buy coins.  Now you should wait a few days.  It's a very big chance that the price will fall again.
Pages:
Jump to: