Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 28. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
If you believe that the market will recover soon, you can actually buy now because most of the altcoins are very cheap. The current market situation gave a good discount to coins that has a good potential. If you will take advantage of it and hold it till the market starts recovering
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
This is a great time to buy cheap coins. I think the market at the end of 2018 will be more stable. I also invest in this moment because I think this market will grow much stronger.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
When the market is red like now it becomes the right opportunity to put a large amount of money, rest assured that the market at the end of the year will recover and we can get big profits if we buy immediately.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
When the market is dropping it is certainly a good thing for true investors to dare to make buying decisions, successful and wealthy people always do unique things and look stupid, but this makes them successful and rich.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 22, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you want because the price is very low now and it will be very profitable for you if you hld for long term as the price would have multiplied and when the bull run starts, you can sell and make profit.
Yes,I truly believe on you its time to buy any coin that you want to have.It is our opportunity right now to invest so that time comes the value price was goes rising,we had earn big profit on it.
When the market shows signs of recovery, it is the most appropriate time for investors to buy and get profit in the short term. That is how many professional traders are using, but to be able to apply water in real traders need more experience and sensitivity to the market.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
If you have something, then yes, buy)
This is a good time, but do not take the whole position at once, as I believe that we still go below these levels more than once.
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
People need to understand if your short term minded , then no wait for lower, if your long term minded then why wait to buy
Activity: 273
August 22, 2018, 07:25:20 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you want because the price is very low now and it will be very profitable for you if you hld for long term as the price would have multiplied and when the bull run starts, you can sell and make profit.
Yes,I truly believe on you its time to buy any coin that you want to have.It is our opportunity right now to invest so that time comes the value price was goes rising,we had earn big profit on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
now is a good enough time to buy crypto, Bitcoin and altcoyins. I buy altcoins because they grow faster than Bitcoin
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I don't have an interested to buy right now it's because of lossing my profits to 80 percent whic makes me feels bored and weak.
same story! but I think that should not be discouraged!in any case, only weak people give up!look for new coins to earn!
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

I think its a good time to buy but make sure you will hold it for some time. Prices are bound to rise again after all the selling spree in the last two months.
Make sure to do a research before you choose a coin to invest in.

The market is now declining in almost all positions, so now is the time to invest in new projects that are just starting to develop
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
Well, to be honest, the time to buy has been more than six months, it is unknown where the bottom of our cryptocurrency market, I hope we have reached it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
I am currently investing in coins like Elastos, Phoenix, Fusion, NKN. For me, these are the most priority coins, as they have a great future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
At the moment the market is falling and talking about what that huge growth is still early but I'm sure that by the end of 2018 we will see a rapid growth of the market. Buying tokens that we believe in and then sold at a high price, will certainly benefit greatly.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
It is better to wait for the price to fall.  But you can still buy coins, because in any case by the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:07:42 AM
While the price has fallen again, it seems to me now is worth buying coins. Because if you buy a coin in a month, it may be too late.

Yes, it`s true. I think the growth will start after ETF at the end of September. For us - it`s a great time to buy good coins for a low price and keep them for a long-time.
Activity: 136
August 20, 2018, 05:50:48 PM
Yes, now you should not sell coins.  The market begins to recover and now it is better to buy coins.
Activity: 273
August 20, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
Yes,its time to buy what alt coins that you think was profitable in the long way run.If you think that not time to buy because in the long way run that you are losing your profit then hold it for nothing to blame.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
It seems to me that there will be no strong fall in prices and it is better to buy coins now.  But you can take a chance and wait a couple more months.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 20, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
it seems to me that this moment is one of the best for the purchase of good projects. Dynamics shows that now no one practically wants to sell at such a small price and the altcoins have reduced the rate of fall, it seems to me that soon we will fly upwards on the rocket
Pages:
Jump to: