Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 2. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
if you want to invest for the long term, this is the right time
but if you want to gain profit quickly, you should be a factor of TA and FA

Best time to invest is when the price is low. Trading in low price can gain more profit in the future. But the real thing depends on you. And make sure that you also choose the right coin for you.

How do you know when the price is low? That's a really stupid thing to say, most people say it but they obviously don't trade. Is 7k low? Is 10k low? How do you determine the low? What if it never recovers and 7k turns out to be the high?

indeed to determine the low price it can not just by saying it, can at any time the price will continue to decline after buying it that we assume has reached a low price. at least if you want to buy it when the market situation is trending up after experiencing a fairly deep decline, so can say the price is low only when there is a considerable decline in the price point
I usually choose when to buy when the market starts to recover, I think it is a way for you to know that the market is recovering and you can get very fast returns instead of finding the bottom of the graph. But it is very difficult because the value of a coin is determined by the recognition of the investment community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 27, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
The market continues to fall low without any form of recovery.

Probably will recover after 19/20 June 2018.

Over the past similar thing has taken place several times, but there will be price recovery everytime.

This natural reaction will continue to occur as long as the market still exists.

This is all because of different reasons and for users who has been stacking for long term requirement can make use of the present market scenario to buy more.

A good suggestion, in this way we can all contribute to the growth of the crypto currency, it feels very beautiful if everyone can do it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
The market continues to fall low without any form of recovery. Over the past similar thing has taken place several times, but there will be price recovery everytime. This is all because of different reasons and for users who has been stacking for long term requirement can make use of the present market scenario to buy more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy. The market is red and this means that soon the growth will begin. And this is a very good time for earning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
time to buy what ? MTX like in your screnshot ?
i don't think so,because the markets is still unstable now
i think we should wait few more weeks again my friend
I agree, given the unstable market, the best solution is to wait until the trend changes again to the growing one.
Activity: 733
May 27, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
the time to buy does not have to be now when the market is down, but when the price is high you can also buy the priority of a potent coin, because with it you can get profit. but if you buy coins by not choosing a coin first may risk your losses greater.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 27, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
time to buy what ? MTX like in your screnshot ?
i don't think so,because the markets is still unstable now
i think we should wait few more weeks again my friend
Activity: 504
May 27, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Today the market is dropping and it is a good time to get profit. Always buy a coin at a time when the whole market is red and sell when everything has turned green. It's simple to say but not so simple to do.
Generally speaking, this state of affairs does not concern some coins, because despite the current state of things on the market, some coins still maintain a good position of growth in their prices. Thus, already on fluctuations in prices, you can replenish your income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 27, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
The market is in a bad situation, the price of key coins will fall further, now is not the best time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
May 27, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
Today the market is dropping and it is a good time to get profit. Always buy a coin at a time when the whole market is red and sell when everything has turned green. It's simple to say but not so simple to do.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 26, 2018, 01:28:38 AM
buy with your financial ability and select the coins that have good potential, now the market is in a bad position, so I think the best moment for now can be used as a purchase option and to wait for the price to rise to high position.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
May 26, 2018, 01:25:27 AM
For some people of course this is now a good time to be able to earn profits by buying bitcoin or altcoin. the price is still cheap because bitcoin itself has decreased at the end of this end. you can choose many cryptocurrencies now
Activity: 518
May 26, 2018, 12:51:25 AM
yeah, buying time. It came 4 months ago, when this huge correction of the crypto-currency market began, which will not end
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
I think we are in a good time to buy since this unstable market is now low, I am not looking for miracles
that's why I keep buying what I can from Bitcoin, Ethereum and also Monero. Because in my opinion they are one of the most important
promising for this year 2018.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Best time to invest is when the price is low. Trading in low price can gain more profit in the future. But the real thing depends on you. And make sure that you also choose the right coin for you.

How do you know when the price is low? That's a really stupid thing to say, most people say it but they obviously don't trade. Is 7k low? Is 10k low? How do you determine the low? What if it never recovers and 7k turns out to be the high?

indeed to determine the low price it can not just by saying it, can at any time the price will continue to decline after buying it that we assume has reached a low price. at least if you want to buy it when the market situation is trending up after experiencing a fairly deep decline, so can say the price is low only when there is a considerable decline in the price point
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 25, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 25, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
whenever we buy it is definitely up to us, make sure to buy when the price is all down, and make sure the coin you want to buy it is cheap, I think at this time there are many coins in the market price is down, so this is for me the right time to choose one altcoin that has the potential, and to store and sell it when the price will rise high.
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 01:09:42 AM
I think you should hold back to buy coins.
Wait approximately 1 week, if in one week there is a possibility price decreased then wait price decreased.
Keep monitoring of Cryptocurrency pricing as this will help you in deciding which purchases will be made at any time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
May 24, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
Imho time to buy alts was in March.
Also 3 weeks ago. Rn I'd buy after retracement (if it's a higher cap).
If it's a low cap gem I'd buy anyway (unless its just 5x'd recently)
Pages:
Jump to: