Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 3. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
It is the best time to invest. Most coins are cheaper compared to their ICO prices meaning you will get more while risk is low as well. The reason is because the coin is now on trading site and will just need to wait for a working product.
Activity: 177
May 23, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
if you want to invest for the long term, this is the right time
but if you want to gain profit quickly, you should be a factor of TA and FA
Activity: 137
May 23, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
yes,...
take your hole money which you want to give in,...
split it in 2 parts.
put 50% now into the market,...

if market dips under 280 billion usd,... than give next 50% in.

Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

They are not false signals. I see the market continuing with the bearish state in a while before an explosive growth later in the year
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
In my opinion, 2018 is a good year for investment, so I definitely need to define, I consider it a good choice of tokens, saw someone writing about Socratus.  Yes, it's a truly reliable company, so I advise you, I will not long describe your opinion, all the details can be found on them on the site.
2018 can be used as one of the good moment when choosing to make a purchase. which is now a purchase will certainly easily provide profit, now the market is stable and will certainly return to high position. so do not have to wait long do now to buy.
Activity: 42
May 22, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
first of all you need to determine the criteria for choosing a company.  of course, tokens, but there are many companies
The communion is very important for me when choosing a project.  For example, the company I recently discovered for myself.  Socratus - really cares about people.  They have a position like something like that:
Socratus community is the paramount and an inalienable component of the ecosystem. As
the balance between all participants is highly important for progress and evolution, rating
accounting module will be implemented. Socratus is fair relationship set of rules based on
core principles:
- the ecosystem is valuable for the community;
- the community is valuable for the ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
In my opinion, 2018 is a good year for investment, so I definitely need to define, I consider it a good choice of tokens, saw someone writing about Socratus.  Yes, it's a truly reliable company, so I advise you, I will not long describe your opinion, all the details can be found on them on the site.
May 22, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Hey, guys! Here is my personal choice out of the projects that exist on the market today and I want to share it with you because I think it's a good investment The project I have recently discovered is called Socratus. Here is a list of benefits that seem very promising to me:

- Incubator laboratory  develops new insurance products. Every new concept will be trialled in a sandbox with most adherent participants before it goes public.
- Blockchain distributed ledger  provides transparent and secure transactions operating.
- Claims management  system based on smart contracts replaces standard manual claiming procedures and avoids human interaction.
- Oracles system ​obtains most faithful and promissory data from secured data source
- Payments processing connects to banking and cryptocurrencies APIs  for instant reimbursements. Integrations are provided by ready to go insurance products widgets, API and SDK for easy white label application.
- Business intelligence and data operating tools for more insurers engagement and profit.
- The platform aims to deliver most comfortable, fast and cheap relations between insurance
carriers, data providers, consumers and regulators.
- Socratus Platform runs on win-win rules
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
A few days ago, it was a good opportunity for purchases, but now it is a situation that makes it difficult to invest in an upward trend. Future days will have to be followed carefully.

Maybe yes but I think that this situation changes so often that you really cannot choose the right time to buy. Now, the period is good: the prices are still low.
Activity: 4
May 20, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
Guys TRAC. The coin is undervalued and you have a great chance of getting rich when it rises in value. has a good and more important working product and a good team. still cheap.
will at least x3 this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
You can enter the cryptocurrency market at any time, if you have the opportunity to hold for at least 1 year.
You think correctly, if you make long-term investments, you can enter the market at any time, and what if there is a possibility of only short-term investments?

I agree, buying now and hodl it for longer years will surely make us to get huge amount of profit. To be sure, we need to choose the top 5 altcoins because they already been proven to increases its price as the years gone by.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
You can enter the cryptocurrency market at any time, if you have the opportunity to hold for at least 1 year.
You think correctly, if you make long-term investments, you can enter the market at any time, and what if there is a possibility of only short-term investments?
They need to wait for the price bottom, and then go to the market, in fact, a lot of strategies, you can still go to the ICO.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 20, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
Perhaps Yes, it's time to buy different coins, from bitcoin and to the smallest coins, if you look at the increase in the prices of all coins, you can see a good rise of some of the coins of interest.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 20, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 20, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
If you're not a experience trader who knows how the market is going to fluctuate then it's better to do donate cost averaging, you win some and you lose some but it keeps you balanced
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

This is the perfect time to hold all the coins we have. But if you want to buy the best coins it does not matter. Because at the current price will certainly go up and we will get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 58
May 20, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
no one really knows ... last week was considered to be the trend reversal with all the hype around consensus and it failed miserably.. Everyone seems to expect the same thing to happen again based on just a few years of evidence. Last year, cryptocurrencies hit the mainstream media in a very big way, globally. Prior to that, they were a side news story & only a small percentage paid attention - enough to lift the price, sure, but not as dramatically as what would happen. i suggest you should look into https://www.tradingview.com to see what expert traders are predicting for near and long term.

I think the effect of the Consensus meeting will be felt in the next few months. So just be patient.
Activity: 532
May 18, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
no one really knows ... last week was considered to be the trend reversal with all the hype around consensus and it failed miserably.. Everyone seems to expect the same thing to happen again based on just a few years of evidence. Last year, cryptocurrencies hit the mainstream media in a very big way, globally. Prior to that, they were a side news story & only a small percentage paid attention - enough to lift the price, sure, but not as dramatically as what would happen. i suggest you should look into https://www.tradingview.com to see what expert traders are predicting for near and long term.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
The market turns red and it's a good time to buy coins. I hope that the market will go up after the Consensus and we will again see bitcoin at a price of $ 10,000.
red market conditions in the middle of Q2 maybe the moment that investors wait for big profits, when Q4 later, and there should be a lot of purchases this month to get good results later
Pages:
Jump to: