Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy again? - page 2. (Read 10873 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 18, 2017, 04:48:08 AM
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
I also think the same. If you are a trader of altcoin. Think it is a perfect timing for you to buy and hold some of the most trusted altcoin. Because they already regaining their price. And this is the moment where you can buy it in the lower price and sell it again in a higher amount. And by this you will get a good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 03:33:24 AM
Consider good altcoins which price are low now. There are alcoins which are affordable, so if you have extra money invest on those altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
November 18, 2017, 03:21:13 AM
It is not a good time to buy for both bitcoin and altcoins. Market is full of money now we should wait for a while.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 18, 2017, 01:40:08 AM
No, not yet. Currently, the price of bitcoin and altcoins are rising so meaning we have to hold and wait until they dump their coins so we could buy their coins and wait until it pumps again. However I'm not good in trading that's why whenever I buy and sell coins I always lose some of it Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
The price of bitcoins has crashed in recent times so I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins as price can go above $8k at the end of the year and even the price of altcoins has fallen so if you have capital to invest then this would be the perfect time to invest in good altcoins with higher volume and hold till the price pumps as you will be making good profits if you hold it for the right time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 02:43:44 PM
Maximum alt coin position is not good.Price are highly reduced.Just few coin's position is very good such as BCH cross 1000$+
I think this is the best time and good opportunity for alt coin investor.
Hold tight good potential alt coin.
Bitcoin dominance decreased from %58 to %52 in a few days, the reason is BCH, but I think some altcoins might recover later this month.
Activity: 168
November 11, 2017, 12:37:50 PM
Maximum alt coin position is not good.Price are highly reduced.Just few coin's position is very good such as BCH cross 1000$+
I think this is the best time and good opportunity for alt coin investor.
Hold tight good potential alt coin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 12:20:50 PM
Recently bitcoin and altcoins has risen rapidly, so i think this is not a good time to buy now, their price is so high now, you should wait until they drop then buy it, their price are very unstable so you should be patient before using your money in bitcoin or altcoins.

I think only Bitcoin price increasing, all other altcoin price is completely down many people are worrying a lot about this downfall, maybe it will take some time to get recovered from this downfall. I thin crypto market is like that and almost all market unstable.
Look at the price of Bitcoin Cash, I do not think Bitcoin can still keep its power after increased a lot of percents like 700% within short time. Remember, the treding of Bitcoin can changes anytime, so maybe, its treding has changed and we are trading in a new treding in the market. Bitcoin Cash is the signal to know the new treding.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:30:35 AM
Recently bitcoin and altcoins has risen rapidly, so i think this is not a good time to buy now, their price is so high now, you should wait until they drop then buy it, their price are very unstable so you should be patient before using your money in bitcoin or altcoins.
Yes it's to buy again because at the moment all coin down without bitcoin. So at the moment if you buy more coin, I hope you will earn a good profit in future
Activity: 141
November 04, 2017, 04:31:21 AM
We live in the age of information technology where every rogue can easily earn money instead of do something new and cool.

BCH, BTG, bitcoin silver, platinum and other crap. How many more will.

And every month easy for this shit will suffer the normal projects that can really benefit.

With regards to the question is Yes now all altcoins have fallen by at least 50% can buy. But to do the parts because the front of the first real FORK of BItcoin and you never know what how it goes. Half I'd bought. The rest after the fork.

Even now want you to Alta for another second bottom went

Is there a way to stop forks?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 03:16:03 AM

I think only Bitcoin price increasing, all other altcoin price is completely down many people are worrying a lot about this downfall, maybe it will take some time to get recovered from this downfall. I thin crypto market is like that and almost all market unstable.
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
November 04, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
We live in the age of information technology where every rogue can easily earn money instead of do something new and cool.

BCH, BTG, bitcoin silver, platinum and other crap. How many more will.

And every month easy for this shit will suffer the normal projects that can really benefit.

With regards to the question is Yes now all altcoins have fallen by at least 50% can buy. But to do the parts because the front of the first real FORK of BItcoin and you never know what how it goes. Half I'd bought. The rest after the fork.

Even now want you to Alta for another second bottom went
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 03, 2017, 10:46:27 PM
Do not be too optimistic, because I'm sure you did not hear that there is another split for the December developer and it will result in: # bitcoin_silver , and the currencies will do exactly what is happening now, They want to raise the price of bitcoin in any way
I had to read this post several times before I could understand what I was reading, after looking in the forum I realized there is yet another fork coming in the form of bitcoin silver, this is getting ridiculous and out of control people need to stop forking bitcoin for their economic benefit, at this rate we are going to have 20 forks claiming each one to be the original, we will become nothing but the laughingstock of the investment world.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 01:05:31 PM
Right now, it is not advisable to buy altcoins. Bitcoin has reached 6,400 ++ US dollars as of this moment. I think this is another round of people shifting to bitcoin while we are approaching the hard fork that will happen within the month. For the remaining days before the fork, we will definitely see more of bitcoin's price flying high. That is understandable because the prevailing thought as of this time is that there will be free coins when fork happens.
Although I also don't buy altcoins at now, but I don't think the reason like your said was able to me stop buying altcoins. You must to know the next cycle can be the time to withdrawal the profitable of this year for the investor. Beside, the new year is approaching and everybody needs money, those reasons made me stop buying altcoins at the moment.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 12:52:41 AM
Right now, it is not advisable to buy altcoins. Bitcoin has reached 6,400 ++ US dollars as of this moment. I think this is another round of people shifting to bitcoin while we are approaching the hard fork that will happen within the month. For the remaining days before the fork, we will definitely see more of bitcoin's price flying high. That is understandable because the prevailing thought as of this time is that there will be free coins when fork happens.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 31, 2017, 11:01:31 PM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
there is no best moment Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 31, 2017, 04:23:56 PM
This is...brutal

I started trading 3-4 months ago and sold all my btcs right after the btc gold fork because i thought its price was gonna plummet, so i put all my money into alts and now i have lost at least 45% of my portfolio when compared to the btc value

I still have some money left to invest, so i'll probably protect my position in the coins i bought that are the most promising and are suffering hard right now, such as Waves, Stratis and Litecoin. The question is when, because i predicted that the lowest value these alts were going to hit was the one they hit 1 week ago, and now they're bleeding even harder

Don't sell for another two months and you'll be back in profits man. Bitcoin will keep rising no doubt, and a lot of alts will disappear forever, but the strong ones will survive and grow to multibillion caps. Waves, Strat and Litecoin all seem very strong to me, don't worry about them
Altcoin can disappear are trash coin, shit coin or scam coin. Honestly, with the current top 20 cryptocurrency on coinmarket, I do not think one of these coins will disppear in next time. Unless ICO token, I can not be sure the value of the ICO token, because it does not affect by the price of Bitcoin and the rule for altcoin.

you're talking about a top 20 in a list of 1200 altcoins my friend. I agree, the top 20 will likely survive, as well as a few others. Sonm for example isn't in the top 20, but I pretty much guarantee it'll blow up in a matter of months. Datum is an ICO I invested in that'll prove no doubt to be worthy of a top 20 spot. Most coins however started as a great idea, but failed to deliver, so they'll either just die off, or they'll get absorbed by bigger, better coins
Activity: 219
October 31, 2017, 01:29:28 PM
I think there is a huge opportunity in altcoins such Decred, Stratis and Radium. I agree with most of the people who thinks altcoins bled a lot and further bitcoin probablly will not make another x2 so fast (to get $12k i think we will need at least one year from now).

Altcoins in this moment/price is a huge opportunity.
Yes there is a huge potential for some altcoins, but why do you mention those with low potential?
Stratis already had its pump. Sure I will rise further, but time of huge profits is definitely gone.
Decred might be successful due to its easy mining, but I doubt there will be a real pump. But coins with a constant, healthy growth of course are interesting too.
For radium I don't see much potential at all, why do you?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
October 31, 2017, 01:08:19 PM
This is...brutal

I started trading 3-4 months ago and sold all my btcs right after the btc gold fork because i thought its price was gonna plummet, so i put all my money into alts and now i have lost at least 45% of my portfolio when compared to the btc value

I still have some money left to invest, so i'll probably protect my position in the coins i bought that are the most promising and are suffering hard right now, such as Waves, Stratis and Litecoin. The question is when, because i predicted that the lowest value these alts were going to hit was the one they hit 1 week ago, and now they're bleeding even harder

Don't sell for another two months and you'll be back in profits man. Bitcoin will keep rising no doubt, and a lot of alts will disappear forever, but the strong ones will survive and grow to multibillion caps. Waves, Strat and Litecoin all seem very strong to me, don't worry about them
Altcoin can disappear are trash coin, shit coin or scam coin. Honestly, with the current top 20 cryptocurrency on coinmarket, I do not think one of these coins will disppear in next time. Unless ICO token, I can not be sure the value of the ICO token, because it does not affect by the price of Bitcoin and the rule for altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: