Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy again? - page 4. (Read 10873 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
October 30, 2017, 06:58:24 AM
look at the table , do see what i see ? aren't they all so cheap ? but f*ck there is another fork. bitcoin price will touch 7k $ and if it pass the 7$ , btc than can stop in aroun 7.5 - 7.6 k $. btc dominate %57 of market. thats just so much. that must go around %45 -%47 of market than alts price will make 2x and some of them even 4-5 x.

i hope we will survive after this storm and get again market to buy and sell alts.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:35:00 AM
BLOODBATH!!!

All market are in strong support level now.
I mean they're back when they're started to pump last june (or aug. Correct me if im wrong).

BTC RALLY is on the wayout.
Only stronghand will remain and the weak one's will be shakin' downfall.
I think there should be a decline in the prices of Altcoins from time to time because not every coin should have an enormous pump unless it's Bitcoin.

It depends on the quality of the development team. The Bitcoin has only one development team. The Bitcoin Cash has 5 competing teams.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2017, 12:30:03 PM
BLOODBATH!!!

I mean they're back when they're started to pump last june (or aug. Correct me if im wrong).

I think there should be a decline in the prices of Altcoins from time to time because not every coin should have an enormous pump unless it's Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
October 27, 2017, 08:20:08 PM
BTC wise, considering the price speculation some people are making (10k) I think it would still be worth buying as it would still be a great profit (never as amazing as for those who invested early), but still much better profit than anywhere else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 08:07:02 PM
Time to buy back I think when the coin has fallen it is after many red candles, get the good news from the market, based on technical analysis, that may be the realization when the candle touching the bottom boliger band
Activity: 504
October 27, 2017, 06:35:25 PM
of course at this time I also do not want to be late to participate in bitcoin investment to take advantage of the big pump that will happen next november and we can see how much effect is generated from bitcoin that to all users so they switch to bitcoin although some of them investor as well as altcoin traders.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 05:48:49 PM
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?

Yes your right that bitcoin was going down but if you observe that bitcoin also slowly increasing so this is the time to buy a bitcoin this is the time to invest so that in the future or in the other week we see that bitcoin was totally recover and totally increasing this is to make sure that you can earn an income. Me i already have and invest here in bitcoin until its not to late.
Activity: 434
October 27, 2017, 05:06:25 PM
Do not be too optimistic, because I'm sure you did not hear that there is another split for the December developer and it will result in: # bitcoin_silver , and the currencies will do exactly what is happening now, They want to raise the price of bitcoin in any way
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 27, 2017, 03:26:31 PM
People speculate alot about altcoin death and rise of new ones, later dominance of the REAL projects and death of everything else. This could have come earlier than anticipated. There are coins now that may never regain their btc worth since ICO.

true, but its easy to recognise those coins from the start. Shady marketing tactics, shady developers, highly optimistic plans, no collabs, extreme discounts on presales, ...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How you do anything is how you do everything..
October 27, 2017, 02:33:33 PM
People speculate alot about altcoin death and rise of new ones, later dominance of the REAL projects and death of everything else. This could have come earlier than anticipated. There are coins now that may never regain their btc worth since ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 27, 2017, 02:24:30 PM
buy altcoins now, let the dumb people chase the bitcointrain, they're all telling everyone the're gonna get on the fast train but all they do is run behind it, smart people are boarding the train still in the station, because they know it's gonna take off any day now
This is something I agree with, chasing profits does not work, if you want to get into a pump the best time to do it is when there is a dump, right now all the altcoins have very attractive prices the only thing we need to do is select one or several that we would like buy at these cheap prices and wait, if we do this we can easily multiply the net worth of our holdings of crypto.

In my turn I highly agree with you, looking at the coins that have big potential and had been dropped a good amount of percentages you should get in now while they are pretty cheap, its only a matter of time till everything is gonna turn in the beautifull green letters and numbers, I remember when I bought tenx at 0.80$ and it hit $6, I was so happy you cant imagine, a coin that has given you profit is always a trusted coin in my oppinion, this only applies to the good projects and not the shitty ones ofcourse, invest in coins that had a descent price in history because they will get their value back once the altcoin hype is on fire again.
Correct, right now even a coin like ethereum that is the second place in market cap is a very good buy,  ETH is going to go up in price probably up to 500 dollars in the next year, and if you invest in a coin like waves then your earnings are going to be even bigger and as we can see you do not have to take a huge risk and invest in coins no one has heard about, invest in known coins since everything is very cheap right now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 24, 2017, 09:04:38 AM
Time to buy when the red tide is over and recovery is already showing some signs. This is a perfect strategy to create a maximized profit to your portfolio. However, you need to be accurate in your predictions because the altcoin world is not something that has a very easy to understand pattern and movements. Everything is possible here.
Currently, the green candle can be the trap created by the mentality of traders, is not the signal from the whales.
Unless, we have see the volume trading of altcoins increased a lot while the price still cheap, yeah, that is really the time of whales buying, go to buy these coins with them, you never have loss.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:10:43 PM
it's always the right time to buy bitcoin, the price is still low comparing to the future
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
October 23, 2017, 08:14:45 PM
Time to buy when the red tide is over and recovery is already showing some signs. This is a perfect strategy to create a maximized profit to your portfolio. However, you need to be accurate in your predictions because the altcoin world is not something that has a very easy to understand pattern and movements. Everything is possible here.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 07:43:38 PM
BLOODBATH!!!

Activity: 686
October 23, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
It seems the alt market can still fall some but not much, after that the only direction is up if you decide to invest now I think you can get some really nice prices especially in coins under a billion in market cap, however it seems like a good idea to wait for a bit since bitcoin will give us even more profits and we do not want to miss that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 23, 2017, 05:30:08 PM
buy altcoins now, let the dumb people chase the bitcointrain, they're all telling everyone the're gonna get on the fast train but all they do is run behind it, smart people are boarding the train still in the station, because they know it's gonna take off any day now
This is something I agree with, chasing profits does not work, if you want to get into a pump the best time to do it is when there is a dump, right now all the altcoins have very attractive prices the only thing we need to do is select one or several that we would like buy at these cheap prices and wait, if we do this we can easily multiply the net worth of our holdings of crypto.

In my turn I highly agree with you, looking at the coins that have big potential and had been dropped a good amount of percentages you should get in now while they are pretty cheap, its only a matter of time till everything is gonna turn in the beautifull green letters and numbers, I remember when I bought tenx at 0.80$ and it hit $6, I was so happy you cant imagine, a coin that has given you profit is always a trusted coin in my oppinion, this only applies to the good projects and not the shitty ones ofcourse, invest in coins that had a descent price in history because they will get their value back once the altcoin hype is on fire again.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 23, 2017, 05:03:37 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 19, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

You have to act now. I am very positive that after bitcoin soared very high just a few hours ago, the altcoins will follow. Since you did not buy when the altcoins were red, then you must do the buying now that they are already showing signs of recovery. If you delay some more, a few hours might be enough to lose some profit.

Yeah I agree as every time is a great time to buy.
Sometimes the more we wait for something the more we misses it and lose profit.
So when you feel and you think it's good to you then buy it. Don't hesitate or you just regret afterwards.
Why do you have this thought?
If you want to become a trader always let the FOMO and others panic selleor/buyer make you want to buy Bitcoin because you do not want to miss your chance, you can not make profits from this field.
Even you had took a lot of profits in today, but in someday, these profits will loss all by this method.
Pages:
Jump to: