Pages:
Author

Topic: TIME TO BUY! Parabolic SAR just flipped the side - page 4. (Read 7147 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
There ought to be bounces in the search engine interest too. And it doesn't lead the price, it follows it.

And if anything the more people compare this to 2011 the more similar it will be. I'm not saying it will happen and open for the possibility of something else, but should it occur I'm fine with it.
What also could happen is a downtrend in the excess of 2011 which would take several years. Not that I think it is likely but I'm open for the possibility.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
This is the first bounce after dropping from 110 to 65. You really think that means the downtrend is over?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Yes. However, it concerns me that everyone is thinking that the downtrend will be pretty much a copy paste from the last big bubble. Therefore the downtrend might end earlier than people think. There seems to be increasing number of bitcoin related news lately and google trends for BITCOIN starts to take off again (http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin#q=bitcoin&cmpt=q).

also, number of new members and posts is stabelizing/going up again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
Yes. However, it concerns me that everyone is thinking that the downtrend will be pretty much a copy paste from the last big bubble. Therefore the downtrend might end earlier than people think. There seems to be increasing number of bitcoin related news lately and google trends for BITCOIN starts to take off again (http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin#q=bitcoin&cmpt=q).
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Never use parabolic sar as a complete trading system.

You see it failing at the beginning of the chart during the uptrend. The same thing could happen now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
Pic related. I hereby speculate that at least a short term rally is coming and we might see triple some serious digits again.

Edit on August 14, 2013:

Original content from July 10, 2013:

Pages:
Jump to: