Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 24. (Read 30300 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
I’m solely referring to people thinking the bounce from 3200 to 4200 was a bull market reversal.

We are in for many months of this range.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 29, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
in a situation like this we must be able to make decisions quickly. Personally, I will choose to invest, because when we just wait, we won't get anything. In the world of digital currencies everything can change rapidly. Let's invest and take advantage of all the momentum that exists and make it an opportunity to profit.
Activity: 672
December 29, 2018, 12:58:24 AM
The best tine to buy in my opinion is when the market is gloomy when things are not moving according to expectations . Buy now if you have the resources the market is not gonna remain down forever. By and large you shall reap the dividends when it starts heading north
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 29, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
Whenever I feel it is good to start investing, for investment in crypto now the market situation is not conducive but I think if you believe you want to invest it should not be delayed, because the market will certainly recover, and this is definitely waiting for market revival
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
I think you should invest now while the value any currency in the market is in the lowest price because it will increase their value any time this coming year. And I believe that this coming year will make a bigger increase to the value of any currency that we love to invest with our money.
Activity: 263
December 29, 2018, 12:20:35 AM
I think now is a good investment time. Cryptocurrency did not subside completely. And this means that in the future it has the opportunity to grow in price again.

Cryptocurrency has always grown in value, and it is obvious that it will grow in the future. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is beneficial at any stage. The main thing is to have a plan.
You need to be able to invest, and it was unwise to invest in bitcoin at 20,000 , and now the price is very good for this, I think it is now worth buying and storing in the long term
Activity: 140
December 27, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
If there is a desire to invest, it is not necessary to immediately buy all the funds. Buy a part, and after a while another part.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 27, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
In crypto, the best bet is always to invest when you see the opportunity because you do not know when it would come next, just take a look at the pump last week, many people made lots of money from it.
I agree, if we see the opportunity, we must take it immediately before we lose the moment, we have to take risks to make a profit, now it's better to invest and buy as many coins as possible because the price is now cheap, take advantage of this opportunity
I think the current market conditions are not as bad as some time ago which often weakens, but that doesn't mean you can buy and hold whenever you want to dance the price you want, to avoid being bearish again, you have to move faster dude, you should use it the best chance possible, do not too slow
copper member
Activity: 364
December 27, 2018, 08:18:06 AM
My humble advice, that real estate you mention will be quite good an investment to embark on. There's nothing more sure than offline investment. Besides, the situation of the market is not favorable for investment now.
Activity: 602
December 27, 2018, 07:41:32 AM
In my opinion if you want to make some profit than you should have to invest because market is almost at bottom & you can buy coin at low price.
If you are scared that market will go more down than you can buy coins with your 50% investment & use remaining 50% in next dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 27, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
In my opinion, this is a favorable opportunity for new investors. Most coins in the market are very cheap and almost hit the bottom. Before that I was really looking forward to such an opportunity. And now is the time to choose quality coins to hold and develop long-term profits. Great gift for my kids.
I believe that crypto will soon overcome the current difficulties and challenges to explode in the future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 27, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
Personally, I buy right now at the current price. There is an opinion that immediately after the new year, an explosive growth will begin in anticipation of significant events in the cryptoindustry.
Still an speculation where people are giving there own ideas what will happen to this industry after next year, we do have great hope that aside form speculations investment will flow while the value of crypto still down, buying and holding would be a great strategy and it will bring huge when your assessment succeed, let your own assumptions be followed and things will be good inside the market.
Activity: 1344
December 27, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Personally, I buy right now at the current price. There is an opinion that immediately after the new year, an explosive growth will begin in anticipation of significant events in the cryptoindustry.
Activity: 672
December 27, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
I think now is a good investment time. Cryptocurrency did not subside completely. And this means that in the future it has the opportunity to grow in price again.
we all know and agree with that at this time is  right time to invest and only buy, I think selling at the current price is a wrong decision if indeed our purpose is to invest then we must wait until the price is really at peak.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Many will agree with me that the market has reached its lowest limit and if this is real then I think the time to aggressively invest in solid projects with active team is now. Just do some due diligence about them before investing and distribute your risk more evenly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 27, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
The time to invest in quality cryptocurrency is now as prices are low and unbelievable! Things are really getting better for new investors in terms of price. I know by next year, it will be impossible to get these prices again. I suggest you buy as much as you can now!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
It is the best time to invest if you don't have any holdings of bitcoin or altcoins especially top ranked altcoins because this will definitely give you more profits soon when the bull run comes. Some crypto experts said that 2019 will be the recovery of market from a long bearish period.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
I think they are both good to do by now investing to our favorite currency and holding are first investments last few months is a good strategy. That's why I keep buying and adding some more patience to my investments that I hope to grow this coming year.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 27, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Cryptocurrency has always grown in value, and it is obvious that it will grow in the future. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is beneficial at any stage. The main thing is to have a plan.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 05:48:09 AM
You will never know where is the dip, but you can invest now because the price is really low, and then you will be able to make a great profit.
Pages:
Jump to: