Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 35. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 10, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
For me it is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency especially in ETHEREUM.
There will be a HARD FORK on JANUARY 2019 and it is good to get at this low before the market go up.
Ethereum will rise no matter what, we are now down but they will look up again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 10, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
I would advise you to wait till Spring at least. Wait and watch. You will hardly miss the opportunity to earn here when the next rally begins. But might be very disappointed if you enter now and see for example BTC going down to 1000 USD. I don't think we will see such figures but they are possible and it's better to wait a little bit more now)
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
We still has faith in crypto and we should buy the good coin that we trust, if you scared and dont want to take the risk maybe real estate investment is the best investment for you.Do you have your fund ready if yes then invest but don't go all in. Lets say you have a investment capital of $12,000 divide by 3 and invest in stages that way you might minimize your losses (that's if short term loss affect you). cryptocurrency is a game of accumulating so get your strategy right before investing. Don't just up on any advice you see here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 10, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
If this is not the last money you have, you can try to invest it in cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't risk my last money. See the circumstances, if possible, then buy.
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
you may ingest and i hope that your investment will bring you a lot of money so good luck with all ypur beginnings my friend
Activity: 476
December 10, 2018, 09:16:31 AM
this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red

I agree on this statement, now that the market continue to drop, i think this price is the best and reasonable for us to buy more, who knows, i mean we still believe crypto after all, and maybe by next year market will be better.
yes i thinkmtaht the next year is going to be really cool and we all will get what we deserve to have and shat we havent recoeved yhis year
Activity: 476
December 10, 2018, 09:15:48 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

you can invest or tyou can step away for a while it is not only about time it is also abput your being ready to act
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
The thing that you can do now is know about the market. Analyze the market, study about different Ico projects. Look on which Ico Is beneficial to you, what are the gains profit everything about it should be known before. Right now in this bear market it its much more profitable to invest as we know some projects which are great will boom in the market. So do the proper research and invest in good project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red

I agree on this statement, now that the market continue to drop, i think this price is the best and reasonable for us to buy more, who knows, i mean we still believe crypto after all, and maybe by next year market will be better.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 09:00:48 AM
Well, still the best thing to do is to invest while the market is at the bearish stage since the only way to go is to go up after. You can also buy tokens while the prices are low, it is a very good time to invest. It is also true that we have to study the market but since we are at the stage of uncertainty, I guess we should also take action.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
As per my opinion, this is the best time to put some money in this market as market showing signals of revival and the investment done now will give you unexpected returns in very short span.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
December 10, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
if I myself am a big opportunity for me to invest because the price of coins is still cheap and very suitable to be a long-term investment to get a big profit. because I am sure that later the market will experience a tremendous increase
Activity: 462
December 10, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

How many people, so many opinions, a definite answer you will not get here. I advise you to wait, simply because it is obvious that there will be another moment for a more profitable entry into the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
I am sure that now is the right time to invest your money, before the market begins to turn around!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

If you have enough money, I think it is a good time to invest now.
Activity: 1400
December 10, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
Buy crypto at the same time for the entire amount is not exactly worth it. You need to place orders for the purchase of "ladder". Also, part of the amount to leave for averaging investments, if something goes wrong Grin
December 10, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
This is a good period of time to accumulate more bitcoins and altcoins. I think the price of bitcoin and altcoins would increase again in a couple of months.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Well, i think that if you have enough money for additional capital, it's good to buy coins within this market's situation. Buying low cost altcoins for future investments, but if you dobt want the risk of buying, its also good to patiently wait the coins what you have in your wallet and trade or sell in the right time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

in my opinion i think you should invest but with caution. The market may recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 07:35:48 AM
If you want to invest for a long time, then most likely the best time to invest in the market is now, but if you want to make money as soon as possible, you need to wait for the best price or start trading.
Pages:
Jump to: