Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 41. (Read 30297 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 07, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
Any choice in the current market will be correct. But I would prefer to wait, because once the Etherium has dropped to such low levels, it can fall even lower. How many times we thought that the fall was over, but it did not even think to end.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:50:30 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

You need to make your own decision about investing funds. The cryptocurrency market is showing a good time to buy to multiply your investment, the market is volatile and quite risky as you have noticed. Buying a property is a stable investment. Decide for yourself for what purpose you pursue a stable small income without risk, or you can increase your fortune by risking on cryptocurrency ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 04:18:58 PM
Still thinking that this not the lowest point.I believe there is still a big chance that this can go way down.I don't know about future prices but it looks like there is going to be bear market for a long time.
Activity: 462
December 07, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
Hello! I think everyone has their own opinion on this. I personally hold everything and try to buy when it is possible. Think for yourself and do not listen to anyone!
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
just wait a little time before bought altcoin at this situation, before begin the new year 2019 who know what happen in the next year, but in my opinion bitcoin and altcoin are going down again
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
I think that now you can start buying cryptocurrencies. But of course, you should stay in usd too. If bitcoin will continue falling, you can easily buy more for cheaper price. As for me, I'm still waiting better prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
The world is for risk takers and most people who are able to make it big time are those who are make some strict choices. Invest in potentials coins now since the market is down and you will never regret.
Activity: 504
December 07, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market has not yet reached its lowest point. That is why I am not in a hurry to invest in cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
if can, you should to wait in a little time before investing your money, because bearish are coming in near time again, but action in your hand, good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

well, let's see...prices go down, then why not to invest? choose the one coin that seems to be promising and interesting and after some analysis invest. just let us hope the market survives
Activity: 366
December 07, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
We see that stock market or this like others markets when dump start huge dump and pump huge. Now market is so much on the bottom, this is the to invest.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 07, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
Undoubtedly, who still have available funds, then there is no better time to invest. Do not miss such a good opportunity, it's time to buy parts of cryptoactives dangling at the bottom. If not already in long-term, then on the next bounce up, you can earn good money.

Market will be running soon, so buying now is the best one can do now if they really have money and does not require for some tie can actually make a good amount of money if they invest in btc and some top 10 altcoins as even altcoins is waiting for the rise to happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
My advice is not to invest for now, because the BTC prices continue to fall, maybe going down even further. And you have to wait for the good news about crypto because it is still confusing right now it is not clear what causes the downturn to occur continuously, so please use your money as best you can.
Yes, today it's the best advice. Don't think about lost profit. While the market is dumped no profit exists for non-traders. When we will see any turn-over signs then I think we can buy some BTC and alts that was investigated before purchases. Today we don't see any signs. Only dump and FUD
Activity: 27
December 07, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley The best thing that you can do right now is to study the market well, know what coins to buy and know their real technology so on your own you can decide whether you will invest now or wait for the right time. Do it now while the market are still on the correction, make your time worth it now or you will miss this chance of getting cheaper coins.

If I'm on your position, I will invest on the top coins now because the price is cheap and hold it until I make profit. Don't be scared if the market goes down again, just make sure you will buy more and hold it tighter.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 07, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
My advice is not to invest for now, because the BTC prices continue to fall, maybe going down even further. And you have to wait for the good news about crypto because it is still confusing right now it is not clear what causes the downturn to occur continuously, so please use your money as best you can.
Activity: 200
December 07, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I think we should wait for good signals from the market or good news. I regularly read news and find too many FUD in recent times. I advise you not to buy btc or eth in the near future.
Activity: 648
December 07, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Maybe waiting is better than you have investing at bitcoin or altcoin right now, look bitcoin have lower price and never could have bitcoin will growing up and higher price, just wait until everything is back and become on the higher price for investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

for me, this is the perfect timing to invest. i hope that btc already its all time low this year and will probably bounce back like what it did last year. be greedy! bag more!
Activity: 644
December 07, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Undoubtedly, who still have available funds, then there is no better time to invest. Do not miss such a good opportunity, it's time to buy parts of cryptoactives dangling at the bottom. If not already in long-term, then on the next bounce up, you can earn good money.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
Is the good to invest now due to the fact of drastically reduction in price of most coin. The money  that should be use for investment now is money that you don't need for now because nobody can tells when crypyo will regain it position back.
Pages:
Jump to: