Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 39. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
It all depends on what you want to invest in? I would probably have waited a little more as soon as the growth starts, I immediately bought myself a cryptocurrency from the top 10, because with this you can make good money in the future
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
December 08, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
To be honest, the situation is ambiguous, but I think if the project is really worthy, then you should pay attention to it as we do not know how the market will behave tomorrow, and a worthy project may well show itself
but for now you have to be careful to invest in bad markets in conditions. and don't think about tomorrow but try to see the developments in the future, then your goal is to invest in the long term or short term
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 02:24:26 PM
No one is saying you should not invest in real estate, because it is also a good form of investment, but if you truly belong here and you have i enthusiasm for cryptocurrency, you might then consider investing in it. Despite the bear market, there are good number of coins you can invest in and hold until you are in profit, because certainly some of this coins will yield well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 08, 2018, 02:13:33 PM
If you are long-term focused, then you can be buying these low prices, if you are short-term minded sit it out, and if you just think you can make a quick buck, best forget it altogether.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 08, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
To be honest, the situation is ambiguous, but I think if the project is really worthy, then you should pay attention to it as we do not know how the market will behave tomorrow, and a worthy project may well show itself
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

As long as the market is unstable this much, it is too risky to make investment recently. It is better to wait for couple months to make investment buddy. The market is like going down from the top of mountain.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Well I will say that everybody have his own choice some will like to invest at this red market and some will like to invest when the market recover but for me this high time for me to invest and wait for it to multiply.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 08, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
Investing now can be a good choice, due to falling market conditions, it is a good choice to buy at a low price. 2018 will end soon and will move to 2019, and in 2019 the market will likely be able to grow.
Yeah I also looking for new years. Cause in new year market will grow and this is right opportunity to buy crypto coins at bottom price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 08, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
I believe that we will still fall, ahead of the holidays and the end of the year, then the Chinese New Year. So that everything goes up you need some kind of very strong news that will change the world of cryptocurrency radically!
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 08, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
Investing now can be a good choice, due to falling market conditions, it is a good choice to buy at a low price. 2018 will end soon and will move to 2019, and in 2019 the market will likely be able to grow.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
actually this is the right time to invest. But if you don't have more capital, what you are advised to do is wait. like me who can only wait even though the desire to invest in coins that go down is huge.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
If you have extra funds Then you must invest in promising Project or in top 20 altcoin.many of these Project will give good return. But now you have to be patience now.the waiting  approach  can be mixed with investment approach
Activity: 560
December 08, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
If I ask you is my answer it is definitely the right time to buy a coin because they are still very cheap at today's price and when you're investing in it now and the price has risen and you have sold your hold you earn more money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 08, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

Im not a cryptocurrency advisor but if i have money like you, i will wait for the best opportunity to buy some good coins.
Taking a hasty decision won't make any good things for us, a high patience will be required for best result.
In this bear market, everything is so uncertain. That's why i prefer to wait and keep observing the crypto market condition before buying some coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
Now that the prices of coins are very low,  you can get more coins at a cheaper rate.  So the small money you have can help you accumulate some coins which you can hold and make profit from later when you sell them.
Activity: 551
December 08, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
yes of course now is a very appropriate time for investment because the price of coins at a very cheap exchange place will give you a very large profit if you can buy coins at low prices

investment is sometimes profitable and sometimes not, it depends on the person who invests. because investment is not as easy as we imagine. so we have to be more careful in investing.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
December 08, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
Every investment stimulates the market and helps to grow. But, to be honest to invest right now is a suicide. Rally is still continues and for sure the price will go deep even more. Probably we still have to wait one or two more months.
that's what is really happening, this low price is very profitable to buy for inventory next year, but the decline hasn't stopped until now, I agree with you, it's better to wait until the price is really the most basic, but do you know what the base price point is which bitcoin will happen now?
Activity: 210
December 08, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
All the money of course do not invest in cryptocurrency , I think about 30% of the Deposit can only be used in cryptocurrency and the rest of the money is invested in other types of business
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 08, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Every investment stimulates the market and helps to grow. But, to be honest to invest right now is a suicide. Rally is still continues and for sure the price will go deep even more. Probably we still have to wait one or two more months.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

This is the right time  to invest  cryptocurrencies as the price  is still down. Just what they said ,  do not put  all your eggs in one basket.  Use some of your capital in another kind of investment like real estate as you said and some in cryptocurrencies , so that you will  have  another source of income. What you gain from  your other  business  then add it to your cryptocurrencies then you get more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: