Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 37. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
I have decided to invest now because the prices of my noticed tokens are very cheap. I take the risk because I expect that the market will grow in next month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 09, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
Well, it depends on what to invest, if ERC20 tokens or ether then it makes no sense, since they have fallen in price and continue to fall. In Bitcoin, too, is dangerous because, according to forecasts, it can also fall to the mark of $ 2,200, I think it's better to wait a bit, and then invest in something that will gain momentum
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
I think this the time to invest because you can buy coins at a very cheap price why waiting for another time to get the market stable? buy while the market is down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 04:18:25 PM
I do not think that now is a good time to invest. The market is not stable and there is no certainty that it will go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 09, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
If you choose to wait, then wait for the time when you get the next salary. Spend 30% of this money for the cryptocurrencies. Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and the best tokens like EOS, NEM, Cardano.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
this is the time to wait, investing at a time like this might seem good. but all of that is a big mistake, every day we see crypto prices go down. and if there are people who dare to buy now I'm sure they must be people who have a lot of money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 09, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
You don't have to put all your money for investment, just enough because it's cheap. but you have to really choose the coins that will be invested, because it determines the profit you get.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 09, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

In the world of crypto money is always time to invest.
I invested in bitcoin 15-16k. I invested at 5k. I invested at 4k. I believe that I will profit in the future.
This market is yet very small. We haven't even seen it grow yet.
Activity: 406
December 09, 2018, 02:05:21 AM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Let's start with the fact that investing in real estate is not a very good option for investing money at this time, I do not see any profitable opportunities for investing except for the crypto currency, but here is the most profitable time for investing, but this is if you know how to take risks.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
I myself am more agreeing to wait until the coin price is stable because, it is useless if we invest now that we will get the most losses from us selling the coins that we hold, and the price of all the declining average, waiting for me is better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 09, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
I would suggest you to wait till for January 19 and then choose to invest or not. At this stage BTC prices are dropping due to no new investors in the market.
Activity: 731
December 09, 2018, 01:41:44 AM
I think this is a good time to invest because I'm sure if the prices of all Altcoin will go up in the upcoming new year 2019, so I don't think there is a need to wait anymore and this is a good opportunity to start shopping for cheap coin coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
December 09, 2018, 01:30:48 AM
now it can be the right time for investment because the cryptocurrency price in this exchange has a very cheap price so that it will make you suitable to buy coins at low prices, that is a strategy to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 09, 2018, 01:30:32 AM
If you are really interested to invest into  cryptos then ,you will not be waiting for more good time , you have already known the coins that you are preferrably gonna invest and tje best for your investment, so why wait for more longer time ,if you can invest for coins that might profit you .
Activity: 127
December 09, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
For me, this is not the first time the market keep going down, but not seem to this year the market decline and never grow any during the year, I would wait and monitor the market price, if it drop again then consider invest it in the cheapest price.
Activity: 201
December 09, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
now it's good indeed to invest in Crypto with the current very low prices, investment in crypto can provide us with a quick advantage as long as we can when we buy. for example, as it is now hopefully at the beginning of 2019 the price can be changed even if only a little.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 09, 2018, 12:32:35 AM
Some people this is a good time for buying a good altcoin because the price very low, but some people said better buy with not all our money. If market drop again, we can accumulating our coin. But if we plan to hold for long term, i think its good time for buying and forget our investment for at least 3 years
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 12:31:57 AM
in my opinion this is one of the opportunities for you to invest or buy more, because the crypto market price has started to normal, I'm sure in the near future the price of all coins in the crypto world will rise.

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 08, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
For now I'm still waiting, because I have not dared to buy Coin with the current market conditions. I think for now the price will still dump again.
So, for now it's better to wait until the market improves, after that we buy coins for investment.
Well we have now a different sights on the crypto market conditions. For me I believe that this time is a very great time to buy more coins and hold. I believe that the bitcoin and ethereum price will not going to down forever maybe if it will reach the deepest bottom it will start to rise and we can really earn in it. I believe that the current price of the bitcoin and ethereum or maybe some other altcoin are now really on dip and buying on it today is really a great advantage.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
For now I'm still waiting, because I have not dared to buy Coin with the current market conditions. I think for now the price will still dump again.
So, for now it's better to wait until the market improves, after that we buy coins for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: