Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 36. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
i think you should be wait for a moment, very risky at this time to invest, better you wait till end year, because in this moment the price of each coin could suddenly drop like as it did before
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
December 10, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
If we see, in this time is a good moment to invest our money into Bitcoin/Crypto. Because almost prices
all Crypto were declining dramatically, but buying at this time to make it as a long-term investment not for short-term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
First, determine how much money you can invest, then break this amount apart. You can buy one part now, if the price falls, buy more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
It's a time to invest in the crypto market so far I believe no need to linger any more just buy as much as you can and store them for future value. All the coins are at a cheap rate so time for buying and hold them when the market will be back with huge surprise to the users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 10, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Each investment has its pros and cons, and everyone will recommend you based on their views, so I think you just need to collect your thoughts and make a decision on your own!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 10, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
Currently the market is so confusing so one cannot easily determine if to invest more or just hold the ones he/she already have in their wallet.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
To wait for what? Ethereum is now around 90 dollars per coin and the deepest point will be 70 bucks. I do not want to risk and to wait for such a price, thats why I am investing right now, because I have no doubts that the market will recover.
Activity: 602
December 10, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
A very good time to be able to do both. Whether investing or waiting. Buy some good and supportive coins then wait until the price increases and the crypto situation improves. Through this method, you can get more benefits, because you can get lots of coins at low prices.

It's basically a common idea which it requires a lot of technical analysis because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable. In line with the issue, the market value keeps on decreasing and definitely this is something that needs to focus.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 05:16:37 AM
All platform coins are a very good bet. Especially with all the development and progress that they made in the last year. Just don't bet everything on a single platform, spread it out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
Yes, now the crypto-coin market has dropped in price and this is a good time to invest. You can invest in coins that you think are promising. The crypto market for coins will definitely experience a surge and at the end of the year, we must be ready to sell coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
A very good time to be able to do both. Whether investing or waiting. Buy some good and supportive coins then wait until the price increases and the crypto situation improves. Through this method, you can get more benefits, because you can get lots of coins at low prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 10, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
This is the right time to start investing little by little even if the market gets more worst that this, it can be as terrible as it has come so far. If one has Fiat, I will advice they start buying solid Alts bit by bit for the next bull rally.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 10, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Well, my advice to you as of this time is learned and study the market trends to avoid risk as you can get the right spot of investment when cryptocoins are being concern. Thus, as i have notice its more profitable when you do in invest in cryptocurrency compared to real state which it takes time to earned in huge capital.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
To invest in crypto is not a bad idea,in fact you stand a chance if making a lot of profit investing in crypto but if your timing is wrong you might lose all your miney and if you choose wrong project, you might also lose all your money.I will advice that if you will invest,invest in the right project.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2018, 10:55:15 PM
Now I think it's a good time to start an investment, coin prices have not increased so this is a good time to buy it, choose coins that have good prospects and immediately invest the coins that you have
Activity: 812
December 09, 2018, 10:14:22 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

No, you should wait and don't take any move yet. For now, there are some uncertain factors in market condition.
Although i am not a crypto adviser, but i think the best thing to do is waiting for a turn back moment in cryptocurrency.
2018 is not a good year for us, then we should keep observing the crypto until it goes back to the normal state.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
I really think you should try investing at the right moment which is now because investing when the market is high can actually leads to what some people are experiencing now because they bought at high price so what of you consider buying at the low time now and sell when it high, just an idea which I think it's good.
copper member
Activity: 362
December 09, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
Well to me I literally think investing now could be a good option since the market is down, and no one actually know when bullrun will start which may be next month of 2019  So why wait and miss such an opportunity? Invest now while you still can.
I think this time is the best to invest with because there are opportunities to earn good profit due to the market is unpredict and we don't know how it works day by day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 09, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
Well to me I literally think investing now could be a good option since the market is down, and no one actually know when bullrun will start which may be next month of 2019  So why wait and miss such an opportunity? Invest now while you still can.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
Probably yes, it is time to invest in crypto, so I've started to do that.
As for me there is a potential in short and long term to make a jump
Pages:
Jump to: