Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 7. (Read 30201 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 01, 2019, 11:35:29 PM
In the current situation, I would rather invest in the top 20 coins that have very good trading volumes. At present many ICO conditions have difficulties in raising funds. So there are very few ICO opportunities to succeed.

Agree with your post, invest when the market is red of course we get a cheap price and we immediately get a RoI, this is what makes me always sure to buy as long as I have money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 09:34:54 PM
The right time to make an investment for the year has been missed, now it's the next step. Here the growth of bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies have changed. Even now it is good to invest, and here the profiting will be delayed little as people invested weeks back have taken the profit with the april months growth.
Well i dont think weve missed the right time to invest, cause there are still some good coins which is still on recovery. Its not too late to invest in your favorite coins.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 01, 2019, 08:08:11 PM
The right time to make an investment for the year has been missed, now it's the next step. Here the growth of bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies have changed. Even now it is good to invest, and here the profiting will be delayed little as people invested weeks back have taken the profit with the april months growth.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 01, 2019, 07:56:21 PM
Now is still not a bad time to invest if you take into consideration the upcoming developments this year and the value a lot of top ranked assets currently represent and regardless of all the recent FUD the market is continuing to maintain a decent valuation overall which is a sign that it has strong fundamentals and soon a lot more retail and institutional interest will be arriving that should help prevent market sentiment from becoming too bearish
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
Your money and you decide what to do with it. Asking does not need it will not help solve or push in the wrong decision. Trust your feelings. If you believe in the crypto market then invest.
The market is showing signs of good recovery. The recovery rate of the BTC has gradually stabilized and is on the rise in the end of Q3 this year. This is a good time to invest in altcoin. Hold them because the bulls are on their way.
Activity: 630
April 29, 2019, 11:58:16 AM
In the current situation, I would rather invest in the top 20 coins that have very good trading volumes. At present many ICO conditions have difficulties in raising funds. So there are very few ICO opportunities to succeed.
Same here, it's a no no to invest on ICO anymore. It's better to invest on top 1-20 coins and tokens on coinmarketcap. Actually the market is starting going down again right now and i think it's the best time to invest because i'm pretty sure it will go up again like usual, maybe we will see it in the next couple of days.
The fact is that there are good projects that are not included in the top twenty of the rating.  Of course, if a cryptocurrency user does not want to take risks, then he invests in the highest rated coins.  And it seems to me that it is worth paying attention to other projects that are already showing good results.  As an example I can give you a company Populous.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 27, 2019, 02:09:03 AM
Same here, it's a no no to invest on ICO anymore. It's better to invest on top 1-20 coins and tokens on coinmarketcap. Actually the market is starting going down again right now and i think it's the best time to invest because i'm pretty sure it will go up again like usual, maybe we will see it in the next couple of days.
Activity: 546
April 27, 2019, 01:50:00 AM
Your money and you decide what to do with it. Asking does not need it will not help solve or push in the wrong decision. Trust your feelings. If you believe in the crypto market then invest.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
April 26, 2019, 07:03:47 PM
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
April 26, 2019, 07:02:27 PM
In my personal appreciation, it is always a good time to invest in cryptos given the immense potential that the market still has, but this does not mean that it is convenient to adopt a radical position like the one that many have taken when exchanging all their fiat money for bitcoins.

I believe that like everything in life, we should never adopt extreme positions and it is better to be moderate and cautious when investing, identifying our investor profile and advising us by experts, which generally implies that we only invest in high risk assets such as cryptos the capital that we can afford to lose.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
April 26, 2019, 06:56:14 PM
in this situation like today when market are redblood many altcoin price are down so deep, and bitcoin price too because issue about Tether recently, that's why this time is perfect for bought altcoin as you can
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 26, 2019, 05:20:04 PM
Just invest if you have money, waiting too long will only waste your golden opportunity. although waiting is also good because we have to know the market conditions before investing. just a suggestion from me, invest in any current market conditions such as the current conditions, but don't invest in large quantities. invest little by little from the investment at the lowest to the highest price, then enter all in the notes and calculate capital * price = profit. so you will know how much capital is and how much profit you will get.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
April 26, 2019, 04:17:29 PM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin
can make huge profit, buy dip now.

When you have money and know that the market will be growing, it is always the right time to invest. Therefore, do not hesitate to buy altcoins now as soon they can really go directly to the Moon.
over the last period, the cryptocurrency market is slowly but surely beginning to recover its positions.  Let not all cryptocurrencies, But the most expensive new coins really increase their price.  Based on this, you need to designate for yourself the prerogatives and choose really promising coins for your investments.  I think that ETH, stellar, EOS will be the best emitted.  But you still need to pay attention to the Tron and the BNB, because lately there has been quite a lot of excitement around this coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 02:02:53 PM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin

When you have money and know that the market will be growing, it is always the right time to invest. Therefore, do not hesitate to buy altcoins now as soon they can really go directly to the Moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 11:03:19 AM
for me the best time to invest if i have money that i can afford to lose is now my favorite project are undervalued right now good luck for all investors and have a good time Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
April 26, 2019, 09:06:28 AM
Now, due to a number of negative news, prices for all popular coins have fallen and I think that this is a good time to buy more coins and increase your investment in cryptocurrency. Moreover, the market began to recover and signs of a bullish trend appeared.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2019, 07:18:38 AM
Now the market provides really very profitable opportunities for promising investments, while prices remain minimal. Thanks to such prices, I can increase the number of my good coins, in the potential of which I believe. After all, I really hope that the market from next year will restore its position.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
April 24, 2019, 02:52:58 PM
I think that even though we saw price rise from early 2019, it is still a good time to make an investment in crypto.
About good forecasts said at the end of 2018.  Of course, they called fairly large numbers, which were quite difficult to believe.  But if to take into account the price level in December 2018, those users of cryptocurrency who invested their funds at the end of 2018, today received quite a good profit.  You can compare $ 76 per etrium then $ 170 now.  The same situation with Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
April 24, 2019, 12:05:31 PM
I think that even though we saw price rise from early 2019, it is still a good time to make an investment in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 24, 2019, 11:52:03 AM
By looking at the current conditions indeed this is the time for us to buy altcoins like ethereum, ripple, and other potential coin coins and if you don't use this time well to buy maybe later you will regret

Currently the prices of altcoins are still good to buy, I'm sure that this year's market can recover so buying when cheap prices like now are a good and profitable option.
Pages:
Jump to: