Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 11. (Read 30307 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 07, 2019, 04:48:10 AM
Hello. You can wait. You can invest. You can trade. You can study the technology and run your own project. The main thing is to know what you want and what you do. Good luck.

Knowing is important and also one should be investing at current levels as market is on a lower end and will boom in coming time .so ideally it is the time to make investment rather than wisiting for long when the prices will surge quickly .
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 07, 2019, 04:32:16 AM
Investment decisions should be base on technical and fundamentals analysis as this is the best way to know when trend is about to change it directions.  There are many indicators that revealed this to us and be able to used those indicators in a professional ways is the best things to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 07, 2019, 03:46:26 AM
I think if you want to invest in ICO it's very risky because there are still many projects that are a scam. It's better to invest in coins that already exist like the top 10 coins. At present they are very good to buy because the price is slowly pumping up.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 07, 2019, 02:55:06 AM
time to invest now can be the best step. we can see if the market predictions will return up even though slowly, this can be one of the things that might be good but this must take time and this is a good step.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 07, 2019, 02:18:29 AM
In crypto, we have to grab the coin when their prices are very low in the market otherwise, after some time it is impossible for us to buy those because when the market starts recovering the prices of those coins will start increasing in the market.
just in case, I have also prepared several assets waiting for it to arrive. I believe that the price of bitcoin, or altcoin will rise in the near future. in the matter of investing or waiting, it depends on our respective strategies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
March 07, 2019, 02:15:41 AM
Crypto price currently is more cheap than last year and in last few days market looks slowly increase. This time is great time to invest, buying some altcoin and hold until price much higher for sale.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
March 07, 2019, 01:50:56 AM
In crypto, we have to grab the coin when their prices are very low in the market otherwise, after some time it is impossible for us to buy those because when the market starts recovering the prices of those coins will start increasing in the market.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 07, 2019, 01:47:41 AM
Before investing in anything you need to research a lot about the coins, now still, those coins prices are very cheap in the market which we don't know how long it is going take for the recovery. Still, it is a very good chance to invest in the cryptocurrencies which have huge potential in the market.
Now, even without careful analysis, you can safely buy top coins and not worry that they will not make a profit when the bull market comes, because the profit will definitely be
Every decision taken today is risky and none of us know the result. If you just want to make a profit, there is always the chance. Even with the ICOs that are sold in Binance, you can make a big profit. It is just enough to be able to analyze innovations.
If you didn't wanna take the risk and how can you generate the profit then? We must take the risk even binance is not guarantee if the ico that launched through its launch pad will able to give you a lot of profit instantly.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 07, 2019, 01:23:51 AM
I suggest to wait in advance, because seen from the movement of the bitcoin and altcoin market does not show an increase, and it is feared that the price of bitcoin or altcoin will drop deeper, so be patient until the price is right at the bottom. That's my suggestion.
I see it differently, I am seeing an increase now and I think this is the right time now.
There was pump and dump previously but here we are again, the price started to be bullish and going uptrend, if this time we will be success of going over $4,100 then probably price action will be more uptrend and we don't know if it will be dump again.
Activity: 316
March 06, 2019, 09:22:28 PM
I suggest to wait in advance, because seen from the movement of the bitcoin and altcoin market does not show an increase, and it is feared that the price of bitcoin or altcoin will drop deeper, so be patient until the price is right at the bottom. That's my suggestion.
Activity: 125
March 06, 2019, 08:42:04 PM
It really depends how invested you are in learning about projects and actually believe in them. It's not a get rich scheme atm
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 06, 2019, 06:57:37 PM
We recommend that you first learn all about cryptocurrency and do research on the coins we will invest, so we can decide when to invest. If we look at the current down market situation, in my opinion this is the right time to do it.
What you say seems to be true before investing, we must understand or know very well about all cryptocurrency so that we can invest with a risk that is not too big
The fact is that today it is very difficult to predict something and if we assume that we have already reached the cryptocurrency market, then perhaps today is a good chance for profitable investments. Especially considering the fact that the level of 2017, we again have to reach.
Because sometimes the market can turn its direction into anywhere. that makes everyone becomes difficult to determine where the market will go. Remember about last month bullish trend ad it has become a bull trap instantly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
March 06, 2019, 06:29:33 PM
all depends on research that you did on the coin if you think it has a cheap price then don't delay it but if you think it will still experience price decline again you should wait and I advise you not to invest all money in crypto, invest in some industries according I'm better
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 06, 2019, 05:52:41 PM
Before investing in anything you need to research a lot about the coins, now still, those coins prices are very cheap in the market which we don't know how long it is going take for the recovery. Still, it is a very good chance to invest in the cryptocurrencies which have huge potential in the market.
Now, even without careful analysis, you can safely buy top coins and not worry that they will not make a profit when the bull market comes, because the profit will definitely be
Every decision taken today is risky and none of us know the result. If you just want to make a profit, there is always the chance. Even with the ICOs that are sold in Binance, you can make a big profit. It is just enough to be able to analyze innovations.
Activity: 364
March 06, 2019, 05:46:14 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest. The cryptocurrency market is starting to come to life. I like it and I am sure that the upward movement of the market will continue.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
March 06, 2019, 05:44:40 PM
Why wait? Invest a little. Something that won't break your bank, maybe even $100 per week. And then when the bottom is so obvious, you can then invest significantly more.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 06, 2019, 05:43:02 PM
For me it would be a good time to invest right now,
I mean what are you waiting for?
Wait for the market to go even lower?
What if it doesn't go any lower instead it starts to pump up?
We could never know what would happen in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 06, 2019, 03:45:38 PM
We recommend that you first learn all about cryptocurrency and do research on the coins we will invest, so we can decide when to invest. If we look at the current down market situation, in my opinion this is the right time to do it.
What you say seems to be true before investing, we must understand or know very well about all cryptocurrency so that we can invest with a risk that is not too big
The fact is that today it is very difficult to predict something and if we assume that we have already reached the cryptocurrency market, then perhaps today is a good chance for profitable investments. Especially considering the fact that the level of 2017, we again have to reach.
Activity: 336
March 06, 2019, 11:43:11 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 06, 2019, 10:15:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: