Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 9. (Read 30201 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
April 22, 2019, 09:31:09 AM
In my opinion now is the right time to buy, if seen trends and price charts then we can get a big profit if buying now, the daily increase looks stable between 1-5% so buying now is a good thing for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 22, 2019, 08:51:24 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
In real estate you need atleast good amount before you can invest while here small amount is enough if you trust the coin you will be investing

If i were you?better buy EOS coin or Binance since those two is the most potentially and great coin aside from the top 5 cryptocurrency

Or in bitcoin but you’ll need long time of waiting and patience
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 22, 2019, 08:31:39 AM
Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits
when this altcoin is experiencing a price decline, some of these people are the right time to buy altcoins but for me this is the time to analyze crypto movements for some time to come.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 07:34:16 AM
Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits
possible benefits have been obtained by some people who have invested in the beginning. but unfortunately for now it may only get a little profit. it would be better if you hold assets longer because growth will start again in the next few months.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
April 22, 2019, 07:28:23 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 07:15:15 AM
In my opinion, the best option is to invest in cryptocurrency tokens. The crypto market is at the lowest point and a jump should follow soon. At least, this option is much more likely than a further fall.
Activity: 460
April 22, 2019, 04:35:11 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

On that time I could say cryptocurrency really struggle and seemed not moving. And bitcoin really declined to its value so, if you just invested on that time you already now gain profits around 50%. But, its not too late because bull run yet coming. Invest now while bitcoin and other top alts still on low value. Then, when you have enough funds in the future you cab switch to invest in any particullar investment like realstate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 02:32:55 AM
Don't waste the opportunity to invest in crypto. The price is still cheap now we should use it for investment now. If we keep waiting for what is there later the price of the coin will go up and we will lose a good chance to make a profit.
i agreed with you, today is a good time to invest because market is on the red again, i'm sure it will go up again very soon. so it's better to invest your money and but cryptocurrency now like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash. i predict this year 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
April 22, 2019, 02:14:16 AM
Don't waste the opportunity to invest in crypto. The price is still cheap now we should use it for investment now. If we keep waiting for what is there later the price of the coin will go up and we will lose a good chance to make a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
April 21, 2019, 05:24:02 PM
Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

In December 2018, there was a great opportunity to invest. But, even if you have not invested in desember, now is also a good time for buying. In general, the market is now in the accumulation. The situation may change at any time. Better now devote a few days to study the market situation and make an informed decision. According to my forecasts, the price growth in the market will start in the summer. Also, don't forget that you need to master the skills of trading, so constantly learn the necessary information and practice. Good luck to you!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 02:55:46 PM
now there is certainly no loss of investment if you buy guaranteed coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins are still relatively cheap and have a higher up potential
Indeed the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum no doubt because the two coins are very promising and I think it's time to buy them because the price is down but even so it's all back to each person's decision whether to buy it or not
Eth begins to lose own position. If Tron will present smartcontracts mechanism or Binance Chain will develop in the more than blockchain for DEX only I'm sure Ethereum will go deeper. His main idea - ICO. But these events are so toxic today. BTC is the main and any alts for game
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
April 21, 2019, 02:20:11 PM
now there is certainly no loss of investment if you buy guaranteed coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins are still relatively cheap and have a higher up potential
Indeed the two coins are bitcoin and ethereum no doubt because the two coins are very promising and I think it's time to buy them because the price is down but even so it's all back to each person's decision whether to buy it or not
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2019, 01:56:25 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 01:45:20 PM
If you want to buy some good crypto coins at cheapest price then I will recommended you to invest now. Cause now there have so many protensial altcoins available for buy.   

Of course we have to be selective about buying coins, my experience in 2018 which loses up to $ 2800 certainly makes me always worried about investment crypto, and it is better to buy top ranked coins like ethereum, Binance, and Litecoin.
Why didn't you mention bitcoin?  Today it is the most current coin, which leads in the cryptocurrency market by capitalization.  By the way, at the beginning of 2019, the Bitcoin capitalization has still improved a bit, and this indicates a lot of hope from cryptocurrency users who invest in Bitcoin.  I still look with hope to the future that we will return the price indices of the end of 2017.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 21, 2019, 11:55:46 AM
If you want to buy some good crypto coins at cheapest price then I will recommended you to invest now. Cause now there have so many protensial altcoins available for buy.   

Of course we have to be selective about buying coins, my experience in 2018 which loses up to $ 2800 certainly makes me always worried about investment crypto, and it is better to buy top ranked coins like ethereum, Binance, and Litecoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
April 21, 2019, 11:41:11 AM
If you could buy altcoin when btc is under the 3500 dollar, you would earn good money since 2-3 months but from april altcoins are not good and they are dropping continuously so I don't recommend to invest now.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
April 20, 2019, 01:37:53 PM
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
April 20, 2019, 10:34:17 AM
no need to wait for a good time to invest, there are currently many projects that I think have a bright future like IDAP or Bcnex.net ... don't hesitate to invest,  iam very sure this will give us big profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 20, 2019, 08:42:11 AM
Don't be afraid of a bear market. quite the contrary, it is the best time to enter, now. you need greed. instead, you can't be too greedy, in the bull market.
Activity: 431
April 20, 2019, 08:29:57 AM
With the price of cryptocurrency going down, it is indeed time to buy and invest, but we also have to be able to choose potential and promising coins because if we choose the wrong coin we might lose
all potential coins have shown their ability. where in their decline shows the progress of moving up earlier than others. now choosing an altcoin asset potentially I think is very easy. the market has shown us all.
Pages:
Jump to: