Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 8. (Read 30201 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 24, 2019, 11:43:29 AM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin
can make huge profit, buy dip now.
By looking at the current conditions indeed this is the time for us to buy altcoins like ethereum, ripple, and other potential coin coins and if you don't use this time well to buy maybe later you will regret
I don't think this is a good time to buy replacement currencies, more precisely, this is not the bottom, everything is still too high, bitcoin's adjustment is still happening and that will make many lower bottoms appear, we need to be more patient and wait for a bottom that suits us. Regret is never a big problem in investment, failure is the biggest problem, should not let haste and temporary opportunities affect us
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
April 24, 2019, 11:17:23 AM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin
By looking at the current conditions indeed this is the time for us to buy altcoins like ethereum, ripple, and other potential coin coins and if you don't use this time well to buy maybe later you will regret
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
April 24, 2019, 08:25:44 AM
prices are high but it is going slowly higher.
btc will reach 6000 dollar slowly. under 5500 is good price for btc nowadays
we can see the exact price tomorrow, if bitcoin declines again, maybe that is not so good, because the market is still not too strong for a pump, but if the price of bitcoin is still at the current price, it's definitely going to continue upwards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 08:17:39 AM
prices are high but it is going slowly higher.
btc will reach 6000 dollar slowly. under 5500 is good price for btc nowadays
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
April 24, 2019, 06:22:37 AM
This is the right ime to invest on btc and on some altcoins while bull run not yet happen. Bitcoin is around 5300$ and by july bitcoin will reach 9500$ as said by some experts.
Activity: 658
April 24, 2019, 06:16:13 AM
I think average in your investment is always a good idea to avoid volatility risks in the short term good luck in your future investment decisions
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2019, 03:51:59 AM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin can make huge profit, buy dip now.

Altcoins is a good and promising investment compared to bitcoin, the price increase is easier to reach 10x, in my opinion a potentially high coin up to 10x is still under $ 1.
Agreed, in recent days I found one of the coin named XET. Missed to make an investment, now I feel bad of ignoring. The market has grown high and it has now reached close to $3. It is hard to find which is the potential coin below the $1 price. As of now for long term cardano is good to invest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 24, 2019, 03:43:22 AM
I think this time is good time to buy altcoin like ethereum, stellar, zrx, BAT and some potential coin, when bitcoin price reach $ 6000 or more those altcoin can make huge profit, buy dip now.

Altcoins is a good and promising investment compared to bitcoin, the price increase is easier to reach 10x, in my opinion a potentially high coin up to 10x is still under $ 1.
Activity: 966
April 24, 2019, 02:18:39 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 23, 2019, 11:31:47 PM
Invest your spare cash and hodl for sometime, this way you don't panic much when the market is down, if you are not a day trader and not looking to take quick profit, it is best to hodl a bit long, you never know when the bulls might show up, between it looks like there are signs a possible bull upcoming, it could be speculations but it is always good to get prepared.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 11:25:45 PM
the current market situation has increased quite well since the past month if you invest several months ago, congratulations because it is the best opportunity, and bitcoin is now rising again I think that will affect the altcoin if you invest in various alts it's pretty good.
Activity: 700
April 23, 2019, 09:58:01 PM
do not waste valuable time that we have, while market prices have not been able to increase sharply we must be able to decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Take advantage of this opportunity by investing more in several types of potential good coins for long-term investment assets. so that we can benefit in the future
the current situation has shown an upward trend, and if I don't immediately invest in cryptographic options, I think we could be left behind.
just look at bitcoin has increased again, and the price is also fairly stable after the increase. the market looks stronger now.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 23, 2019, 06:42:09 PM
Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits
when this altcoin is experiencing a price decline, some of these people are the right time to buy altcoins but for me this is the time to analyze crypto movements for some time to come.
do not waste valuable time that we have, while market prices have not been able to increase sharply we must be able to decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Take advantage of this opportunity by investing more in several types of potential good coins for long-term investment assets. so that we can benefit in the future
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 23, 2019, 03:33:56 PM
waiting? i would only say what are you waiting for? the uptrend is already there since a month. good morning!
Haha...If he intends to seriously invest he should have done since he made this thread. when this thread was created, the crypto price was falling extremly if he could take advantage of that opportunity, he should now have made a lot profit.
waiting just wasted your chance.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
April 23, 2019, 02:19:25 PM
waiting? i would only say what are you waiting for? the uptrend is already there since a month. good morning!
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 23, 2019, 12:50:51 PM
In my opinion crypto is the best way to make profits by investing into it. If you want to buy Bitcoin or altcoins then it’s the right time to buy. Cause you can get them with very cheapest prices.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 23, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
The market is at low point so definitely now is good time to invest, before when the market is at ATH many people think btc and some other good alts is too expensive for them to buy, but now the bear matket has bring down the price to a great deal which means all good coin and tokens are very cheap, well except bnb which has been increase in price this past few days, no doubt now is good to get in before next bull run.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 22, 2019, 12:16:49 PM
I would have a little bit started to buy off the top viola if I had the funds for this, and so I have long been sitting in a very strong drawdown and hope that someday I will be able to get at least 0 Undecided
I think in this matter, everyone must believe in their own decisions. we know that we ourselves will be affected by the effects that will occur when we buy or not. I suggest buying when it's appropriate, and holding back when you feel it's the best choice. in general, I choose to hold back for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 11:19:30 AM
Investing in a few coins now is good, because the market has shown an increase, we can see it slowly to this day, those who have invested before today's prices can already feel profits
when this altcoin is experiencing a price decline, some of these people are the right time to buy altcoins but for me this is the time to analyze crypto movements for some time to come.
at this market situation, we should not sell our tokens so soon but start buying because we are having more good news recently and whales' money are movin again, this can be a great sign for a green market, so as soon as we buy new altcoins, we will have a higher rate in the future when altcoins rise again, but don't be rush, think carefully before choosing a really good altcoin because that is very important for a really profitable altcoin.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 10:42:40 AM
I would have a little bit started to buy off the top viola if I had the funds for this, and so I have long been sitting in a very strong drawdown and hope that someday I will be able to get at least 0 Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: