Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 23. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
I'm not sure that investing in bitcoin and giving up altcoins is a good idea because in the short term, altcoins are much better than bitcoin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 20, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that predominates in most of the portfolios. As most people think, any time is suitable for trade Bitcoin, in some transaction you can lose some money but in others, you can recover it exponentially. The popularity of Bitcoin has been shocking statistics reflect a growing and enthusiastic amount of services and businesses that are accepting Bitcoin around the world. This is the result of the whole Bitcoin lover community by adopting it as the new king of money. It is not far away the day that the Bitcoin gains more privileges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 03:57:03 PM
Bitcoin is the most reliable and stable cryptocurrency. Therefore, I keep my investments in this cryptocurrency in order to reduce the risks of losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
I think it is always good to have Bitcoin in your portfolio. But now it's a perfect time to buy some more BTC as well as other promising coins.
Activity: 640
October 20, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
When confidence in the traditional systems increase, such as the price of the U.S dollar going up, this can cause some people to go back to storing assets using traditional currency. This can have an effect on the price of Bitcoin in particular, and in turn the other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin being the de facto reserve currency of the bitcoin world.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
No, that's not the right statement. Now is the time to move from Bitcoin, that is, to sell It, to other cryptocurrencies, for example, Ethereum. Soon BTC will become cheaper.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 19, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
I wouldn't say that. Bitcoin is still a very strange and manipulative unit, which is quite dangerous to transfer to the status of an asset. I would personally analyze the whole situation that will add up in the market , and on the basis of the data I decide whether it is worth doing it or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 16, 2018, 09:52:23 PM
Yes, trading volume in btc is what typically sets off a bull run.
But eth trading volume has become important to.
The problem is, trading volume is so low and there is no new money coming in.
So the ones that have already invested are hodling because they don't want to sell at a loss.
This slows down the market and when the market is slow, prices crash.
And no significant new money is coming in either.

The only way for the bull run to start is for institutional money to come in.
These are the traditional stock guys, vcs, hedge funds etc.
This is looking more and more likely as regulations become favorable and more trading options become available.
Activity: 196
October 16, 2018, 09:49:41 PM
I don't think so it is green time again it require a lots of time to come again to the bullish same like December 2017 It will take 2 to 3 months again to come there position like before but it is good time to move bitcoin
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:50:07 AM
I wouldn't leave this asset. I see his future and it is a matter of time when he attracts large amounts of investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 15, 2018, 08:02:03 PM
Could that happen again?
There is this token that is called Tether you know. They might be hiding all their funds there just so they wont be affected by the bear market.
It is a good strategy, but what happens to all the coins out there? They are being dumped in exchange for Tether.
They should really be careful with that. One big problem and all their fund will fall with Tether.
BTC is moving yesterday as you check the price it is building up again , I hope before this year will end the BTC will rise to the top again and be considered by some countries as an alternative currencies.

bitcoin got a spike yesterday due to usdt selloffs.  many people wants to keep btc instead of usdt, maybe they are anticipating bull months to come.  in other developments, usdt found some competitors like true usd (tusd) and gusd.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
Could that happen again?
There is this token that is called Tether you know. They might be hiding all their funds there just so they wont be affected by the bear market.
It is a good strategy, but what happens to all the coins out there? They are being dumped in exchange for Tether.
They should really be careful with that. One big problem and all their fund will fall with Tether.
BTC is moving yesterday as you check the price it is building up again , I hope before this year will end the BTC will rise to the top again and be considered by some countries as an alternative currencies.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
We can not now which one will be pumped. alts or bitcoin. so in my opinion that is good time to move btc to altcoins.. but if btc will be pumped firstly surely alts will rekt as always Cheesy .
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
October 15, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
The current market situation cannot be used as a reference or even predictive measure. If you choose to move to bitcoin, it will be better. And bitcoin should be the right choice!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 15, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
Bitcoin will still be a good choice for investment, but Altcoin also has very good potential in the future, so I think better share assets, for example 70% Bitcoin & 30% Altcoin or 50% Bitcoin & 50% Altcoin  Wink
Activity: 136
October 15, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
Bitcoin is the King of crypt0 that is why if we can see bitcoin price is dominance in the price of all coins in the crypto world because the basis of all coins in the altcoin world is bitcoin.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 15, 2018, 06:50:14 PM
Yes, I also think that now you need to go into Bitcoin because it is likely to start growing first and thus we can make very well
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 15, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

There must be new money and pump into the market
We need new investors who are pumping new blood into the market
I think this is the perfect solution.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
I already did that. I transferred more than half of my funds to bitcoin. I see that it is more stable compared to other coins. And I am sure that the growth of the market will definitely begin with Bitcoin.

I also agree with you for the time being, Bitcoin has been proven to be idolized by many people and the most popular. If we have to compare with other coins, I think it's still too far. Until now, I still believe that it will return as late as 2017. Keep the spirit!!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 15, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
My own strategy is to split my investment in many of the crypto assets but Bitcoin take huge part of my portfolio which is 40%, 25% on Ethereum and the remaining on projects that I have believe in.
Pages:
Jump to: