Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 20. (Read 6326 times)

copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
I find altcoins much better than Bitcoin, but we need to face the truth and to say that 2018 was the year of Bitcoin. During the falling market, bitcoin was the most stable coin that made only -3x from its record.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 29, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
At this stage of the fallen market, I think it is even better to leave the coins as they are in altcoin rather than trying to convert it because the market has already seen the lowest and ready to start a bull move. Profit is on its way people, just be patient and hold your altcoins.

Not all in the altcoins just to earn but rather it could be in ICO which is bounty campaigns that might gain profit at all. Well we cannot say it is scam but base in my experience it is totally profitable. The market is in the range of gaining and earning so we do not have to be worry.
Activity: 16
October 29, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
The utility can be guaranteed in coins like Bitcoin, people from all around the world can buy Bitcoin and then utilize it freely as they want actually, so we definitely can make certain that the coin will continue to grow and it will recover soon. On the other hand, the tale is a completely different one for altcoins… It’s not really a matter of the marketplace to be over; it’s simply a matter of the amount of provides that in fact offers not really a purpose. As it is definitely noticed by me, the 4th one fourth may become the period the marketplace (Bitcoin, markedly) will take off once again. Therefore stay tweaked.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
October 29, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
This is good advice, only now is the worst time for selling coins, and in the current market you will receive a minimum of BTC, take your time, you should wait for a reversal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
I do not think this is a good way. It is better to distribute all of your funds between the bitcoin and the promising altcoins in order to make a profit on short-term and long-term trading.
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I absolutely agree with this statement - today BTC really becomes the best solution for reliable and promising investments, while its price remains at a minimum. Starting next year, I expect a steady increase in the price of BTC, so now I need to buy and hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
October 29, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
I truly believe that now BTC is becoming the most rational choice for investments. After all, he never fails investors, in any case, with time, he will surely restore his former positions and expensive prices. Therefore, now is a great time to buy and hold BTC while prices remain low.
Activity: 490
October 28, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
Of course, all this is very correct and, in general, it would be best to buy and invest in BTC, since popularity is now assigned to BTC and it controls all interest from the community to cryptocurrencies, it depends on what prices will be on the market this is connected.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
October 28, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
The most reasonable option is diversification. It is worth to invest in both the bitcoins and altcoins (although), when there is a current uptrend. Currently, in a falling market, investing is insane.
Activity: 560
October 27, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
I am also sure that at first Bitcoin will begin to grow strongly and only then will altcoins follow it. But this year the market growth will be barely noticeable.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 27, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
I don't think it's time to move all into bitcoin,  I will advise you to still get a little bit of bitcoin from trading as altcoins perhaps the bull might come soon
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
It seems to me that in the investment portfolio of every investor there should be several coins. It is very dangerous to keep all the money only in Bitcoin, so we must diversify risks.

Bitcoin is the most reliable coin and I keep my fixed capital in it. However, I also invest in other coins in order to earn money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 26, 2018, 09:07:06 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is one of the smartest crypto investments because Bitcoin has already gained much roots and with the support of its largest community, Bitcoin is more than capable of recovering and also hitting new higher price marks on the market.
Activity: 350
💲
October 26, 2018, 08:59:48 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
I don't really agree man. Your are basing your ideas on just a few months of a bear market, and a small period of bitcoin stability and altcoins dropping in price. This is nothing when we are talking about investing in cryptocurrencies. We should think in terms of year. A little near market is nothing and I think that some of the good projects of altcoins could still bear a lot of gains I  the near futire(2 or 4 years not 6 months like a lot of you guys wants)
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
Bitcoin is King!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
Moving to btc is a good thing but not all the time cause sometimes its crashed market. Btc is one of my favorite coin I don't know why people don't like it. Whenatket gonna down or something I always shift all the altcoins to the biycoin . or for trading its also good to ahoft
 And for holding its also good there a lot of change in market everyonths or year but btc is on the top always . that's why I think that's moving to btc or holding btc is very good. At least for me.
Activity: 532
October 26, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
The first will begin to grow all the same Bitcoin, so I do not think that it is necessary to initially shift money from Bitcoin to altcoins.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
for some reason it seems to me that now just the first to start growing altcoins and then Bitcoin itself will grow
Activity: 126
October 26, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
Bitcoin of course will begin to grow the very first unlike altcoins I also think that the best solution is to keep bitcoin and then buy altcoins
Activity: 700
October 26, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
Crypto investment is safest in my opinion of Bitcoin so I think this is a very wise choice to move to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is indeed a very good coin to hold in the long run. Bitcoin will always grow and become number 1 in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: