Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 24. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
I already did that. I transferred more than half of my funds to bitcoin. I see that it is more stable compared to other coins. And I am sure that the growth of the market will definitely begin with Bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
yeah  you  are   right  and   i  think   that  this   is  the  time  to move to   bitcoin  because   now  is   the   time  that   we   have  to  catch  the  prices  in  order  to   make  some  profit.
Activity: 73
October 15, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Yes, certainly. Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency, and it is never too late to switch to it. Therefore, most of your money should be stored in bitcoin.
Activity: 91
October 12, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
Not at all. Now is the time to move from Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, as BTC has already gained its maximum price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 11, 2018, 04:10:53 PM
Could that happen again?
There is this token that is called Tether you know. They might be hiding all their funds there just so they wont be affected by the bear market.
It is a good strategy, but what happens to all the coins out there? They are being dumped in exchange for Tether.
They should really be careful with that. One big problem and all their fund will fall with Tether.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently unstable. To predict the future on the rise and drop when inserting money into the bitcoin pointless. For the growth of cryptocurrency and the volume of sale of crypto assets need any global news.
Activity: 105
October 11, 2018, 03:22:45 PM
you are right. the whole bull run will be dependent on btc dominance as most will move their money from alts to bitcoin. The earlier you buy into bitcoin the better. but the issue is, what if the bull doesnt come and you sold your positions in these alts for nothing. its never a good idea to keep all your eggs in one basket thats the need for diversification of portfolio.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
if you did not sell all of tthem to USD yet, I bet you would lost more than 30% right now?
he, this is the time to buy BTC, I don't think there would be any more dump. 6k hmmmm
I've bought 70% of my  asset. and hope for a better day
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
the btc price just went down for abount 5% and it was like what happen lastyear a pullback then the tsunami came. i am excited for the upcoming days specially bitcoins birthday is coming.
Activity: 721
October 11, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
A good idea, but everyone's ideas are different from the views they have, resulting in different decisions.
I think with the current market situation, Bitcoin is the dominant one compared to other altcoin prices. Maybe your idea could be a consideration to move the altcoin to Bitcoin.
Activity: 726
October 11, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
I see that the btc is moving the closest support point, it could be that the price will lead to that $ 5,800 if there is no strong support to hold, so I think many will switch to BTC
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 02:46:54 PM
This is a personal decision. Many people are earning good amount of dollars each day with altcoins. The current market is suffering from mini pump and dumb and so moving into Btc does not guarantee success.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 11, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
I don’t know if this is a good idea, but I’m doing it differently, I’ll turn all Altcoins into ethereum when it becomes profitable.
Activity: 210
October 11, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
It's the option, but I've read recently that the China government could easily send Bitcoin to the ground if they want to. Still I see 100% profit from investment into BTC, altcoins are lower with their percentage.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 02:40:57 PM
I have always believed that investing in Bitcoin is the most profitable option to earn money. Here there are exactly guarantees that you will earn money and not lose it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Yes. This is the time to move to BTC though the market isn't favourable now. You can buy, hold and wait for sometime till the market recovers and become favourable before selling to gain profits.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
We still know Bitcoin accounts for the largest share of the crypto market. So predicting Bitcoin pricing and moving Altcoins to Bitcoin is completely smart and smart. I also feel this is exactly when the Bitcoin currency values the Altcoins.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 11, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
I don't hold BTC only. I use it as transport only. I believe that crypto is a part of future financial system. That's why I buy more interesting for me altcoins. On the dump buy more. On the pump I sell it with goal to buy more on the correction. BTC is good but without strong development and with PoW it havn't future
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 11, 2018, 02:20:58 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
i think your idea is just marvellous! the trouble is, there's something funny with market now and with btc itself. but i hope our action will bring the best for is, good luck with it guys
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
I am of the opinion that Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency. That is why I keep my investments in this coin. Maybe I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: