Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 18. (Read 6279 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 04, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Convert to Bitcoin before another bull run is pretty a good choice there
You could at least make quite some gain compare to holding Alts because major crypto will always get pump before minor
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 05:11:16 AM
It is not deniable that bitcoin has dominated the market. But it is not true that only bitcoin is a good investment. There are many good coins that are worthy of investment. And they have grown with time. For example, Ethereum, Dash, ripple. These coins started with less than $1. But their values are higher now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
People think bitcoin will rise, how they come to this conclusion doesn't matter. Actual price movement or just secondary information, when people buy, the price rises.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
I also think that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. But I wouldn't advise you to invest all your money. There is a chance to lose everything. An investment of 15-20% I consider sufficient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
BTC is an electronic currency that can be called a gauge in the Crypto market. The value of the Altcoin depends on the price of the BTC. Therefore, in the situation of crypto market is complicated, the transfer of electronic money to BTC is a correct decision. For some people who want to be safe from crypto fluctuations, they convert crypto to dollars.
Activity: 348
November 03, 2018, 10:50:11 PM
It is currently at the end of 2018, and I speculate that it is slowly and incrementally several more, which is what altcoiners should know when to move to one side that is going to rise to make a huge profit. Just idea from me, Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

When you throw and convert all your money from altcoins to bitcoin, you just take away the opportunities that awaits those altcoins. It is much better if you allow other altcoins to increase as the bitcoin increases not just sticking to bitcoin. In this case, there would be more economic traffic and a chance to increase the price of altcoins.
Activity: 574
November 03, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
It is a well-known fact that before each growth of the market will first grow in the price of Bitcoin and only then for him stretch altcoins, of course there may be exceptions and will grow not only Bitcoin, but also some altcoins and tokens.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
I am talking about this all the time and people don't believe me. They start their investments from other coins and lose their money!
Activity: 512
November 03, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
Too early now, but it was good to buy now and stock in your respective wallet, bull run? yes there will be in this year also and can't wait to watch it.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2018, 01:49:30 PM
it's true that bitcoin is one of the safest alternatives of all cryptocurencies that are now emerging..but for now altcoins can provide competition in investment and if the price of bitcoin rises automatically crypto others will start following the movement of bitcoin..!!
that in my view which until now still hopes that altcoin can become the foundation of my life back ..
Activity: 420
November 03, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
Well, I also think so, now the market is a bearish trend and the first will unfold of course bitcoin , I transferred all the money in bitcoin and will wait for the coins to unfold and will buy
Activity: 404
November 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
Your idea is very good and potential because only Bitcoin brings prosperity and wealth to us.Bitcoin is always the currency to decide the price with the remaining currency. And this time investing in Bitcoin is appropriate
Activity: 280
November 03, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
I also think that the transition from btc to other coins should be done recently. When btc is on the rise, those who remain at btc will not be able to increase the amount of btc they have.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 03, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
Bitcoin has a good future because it has been legalized in many countries, I suggest buying bitcoin with fiat, don't buy bitcoin with altcoins because buying with altcoins will make the influence of bitcoin too strong,
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
I think currently it's more dominant to bitcoin and usd because currently people are afraid of bitcoin so they save usd and if bitcoin has started to rise and has ETF approval, then people save usd back to bitcoin
Activity: 80
November 03, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
Yea, agree too, now I guess, now is the best time to buy BTC for cheap, because if new money appear in crypto market, it will go defenetly to BTC first.
More of the people in Crypto need to know about that. They can make so much more if they hold.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
November 03, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
Suggestions?
  yeah i see your point pretty well. Because btc prices affect the market and the price of altcoins so much so if btc increases the price of the altcoins also increase. The move through bitcoin I think will help the market recover. But personally I think that would not have a big impact on the market because there were so many difficulties this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
Yea, agree too, now I guess, now is the best time to buy BTC for cheap, because if new money appear in crypto market, it will go defenetly to BTC first.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 03, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
Suggestions?
I totally agree with you. Bitcoin right now is the best coin to invest and hodl if you really want good returns from crypto market. It is considered as the master of all cryptocurremcies and is without any doubt the most popular crypto available in the market.
It has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future and you can easily expect it's price to hit 20,000$ again within an year or so for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: