Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 28. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
I think half of the altcoins must be sold and moved to bitcoin. Because from the beginning of August I felt that altcoin was already unstable and getting down. But unlike bitcoin it always goes up and stable.
And now I only trust 2 coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum. And hope it will rise high.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
Well I agree and also bitcoin would be much better/safer bet than altcoins. Generally altcoins provide much better profit but higher loses as well.
absolutely right. it is better to have 10-20% than a potential loss of minus 50%. bitcoin at the slightest recession pushes all coins to the bottom and it will be more stable for me in bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
Well I agree and also bitcoin would be much better/safer bet than altcoins. Generally altcoins provide much better profit but higher loses as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
If you want to be e on the safe side, it is better to keep your portfolio in Bitcoin because for sure there will be a bull run this year end. As for altcoins, it is very risky but also very rewarding if the coin you hold is a potential coin with good project and active  team and developer. 
Activity: 411
September 05, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
If the exchange of Altcoins to Bitcoin gets smoother, I think both have the same interest between Bitcoin and Altcoins. Bitcoin enthusiasts will exchange Altcoins with Bitcoin, and Altcoin enthusiasts are also ready to exchange Bitcoin to Altcoin. In this case, the price growth between Bitcoin and Altcoin becomes the same.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
I think that it is right time to go in BTC again. Present time is best for your investing in btc.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
I 100 percent agree with you with the urge to return to BTC. Lets see the trend of the market lately. Bitcoin has not declined in prices so much as compared to other coins. This suggests the importance of bitcoin and the chances of it becoming a mainstream coin in the nearest future. Now I think that bitcoin will be accepted widely as a method of payments and in other sector too.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
The market dominance of bitcoin has not fallen since it started rising, I see a possibility of it even going higher than 55 percent if the bitcoin ETF is approved. It makes bitcoin much more attractive than the altcoins
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
When bull market arrives I am doing the opposite and moving my funds from BTC to altcoins as I believe they will increase more in percentage than BTC.
Activity: 206
September 03, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
Suggestions?
You can move you altcoins to bitcoins if you want to be safer as well all trust bitcoins and dont fully trust the altcoins which may be dumped...but still i feel coins like ethereum and litecoin are trustable as bitcoins..so you can hold them as well
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
No, in Bitcoin it is better to keep only a third or a quarter of your cryptocurrency, buy also other popular cryptocurrencies from the top 20.
Activity: 280
September 03, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
I agree that now the best thing is to start buying bitcoin little by little.The market is about to become bullish and the first thing to grow the bitcoin and then ostalnye altcoins.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 03, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
I think, bitcoin is the best coin for investment so by having bitcoin it will be more profitable because bitcoin has a more expensive price and will definitely recover and increase again
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
I think I agree with you.
Bitcoin is indeed the one that dominates the Cryptocurrency market.
I see Bitcoin has a big influence on altcoin prices so I think many people choose ALtcoin because the value of altcoin prices is cheaper and technology is superior to Bitcoin.
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 03, 2018, 03:16:12 AM
BTC is the best cryptocurrency now because only this one is the most reliable, stable and strongest. Investing in this will give you so much money later.
Activity: 770
September 03, 2018, 02:15:27 AM
bitcoin has indeed dominated the market and have good assets is bitcoin. but the development of the altcoin is good to follow and is promising because it also owned. Therefore if you want to switch to bitcoin is the okay and good decision but do not assign them all to a bitcoin and reserving to altcoin because it is good to follow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 03, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
Moving your fund to bitcoin is not a unique strategy, everybody does this and some will still get burnt doing this! You must look for your opportunities and take your chances as there many existing in different section of cryptocurrency ecosystem!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
I am doing the opposite.  I'm getting out of Bitcoin and into alts as I hope they will rise faster than Bitcoin and at a larger percentage.  Not sure if it will work but that's the play I'm going with for this time. 
Activity: 588
September 03, 2018, 12:45:36 AM
You are right because Bitcoin remains Bitcoin as digital gold.

Altcoin is only a complement as PAIR to seek profits from trading on the Exchange.
Altcoins is also a lot of strange tokens that are not appreciated on the Exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 29, 2018, 06:16:32 PM
As much as i agree with the analysis that the cryptocurrency markets will recover, i don't  agree that btc will be the best hide out... There are still altcoins that will surely hold out
There are obviously going to be some altcoins that are going to hold their price and will make you good profits, however the question is why do you want to risk it? I'm sure that there are going to be a significant number of altcoins that are going to disappear and many of them are going to be a surprise to many because they thought those coins to be very strong, so if I were you right now I'll invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and other good coins like those.
Pages:
Jump to: