Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 36. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
When there are changes in the crypto industry, it takes time to stop and look around. Do not now sell the crypto currency, because it has fallen very much in its value and you will lose even more on the sale. You do not need to buy crypto currency and bitcoin in particular, as its value may fall even lower. The most correct action for crypto investors now is Hodl!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 09, 2018, 08:27:28 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
All of this is the strategy of each individual in making a profit on long-term investment, because I see some altcoins the percentage of increase can exceed Bitcoin, you can invest anywhere it all has the potential to generate profits but it all depends on the analysis efficacy and the amount of capital you input.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Its true, I also believe this is the right moment to invest on Bitcoin and grab the opportunity of buying bitcoin at six thousand dollars.
Im pretty sure that by the end of this year Bitcoin will surely increase its value exponentially.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 11, 2018, 11:39:50 AM
Actually it's time to prepare our money to invest as soon as bitcoin hits the bottom. I wouldn't rush with buys on this small dips as every day market goes down little by little. It's risky right now to even hold cryptos because the market has become so volatile that even trading can be in the same situation. Anyway, bitcoin always recovers in time so don't loose faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
Now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin until it fell in price. Until the end of the year it will be at least 2 times more expensive.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Bitcoin is the most trusted coin and will be the # 1 coin in the cryptocurrency market!
This year's market is considered to be a long term downtrend market and to get the profit you should move on to invest in the most reputable coin such as btc, eth ...
But I appreciate the BTC
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Suggestions?

Most investor must be want to invest on bitcoin because its safest investment in market with big liquidity. I am dividing my investment in several coin. Bitcoin is my investment too beside several altcoin like ethereum, wanchain and NEO. I am altcoin with good project and working product will give big profits too beside bitcoin because altcoin have bigger room to grow
Activity: 490
August 09, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is currently down, and don't start investing at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will rise.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 08:14:59 PM
Bitcoin seems to be the best option in the market at the moment, while altcoin market is kind of lame right now and it just seems to keep dropping day by day, so bitcoin would be the safest bet.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 08:00:41 PM
Personally i think, best way isn't to carry all the money to Bitcoin. I believe that altcoins will also rise after a while after the rise of bitcoin, so i will not sell.
Activity: 89
August 09, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
Well, I plan to sell most of the altcoins that I currently own in order to invest more in bitcoin, ethereum and some other mainstream cryptocurrency, I think those will have most of the growth in the near future.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
It is the best choice to invest in bitcoin as it is the most demanded coin in crypto, and it also gives you a good profit just holding this coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 09, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
You're right OP it should be like that. Because, bitcoin is the only pioneer of all cryptocurrency in the market. With the existence of value growth on the main coin namely Bitcoin. Usually, there will be growth too on other coins namely altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
Many traders are exhausted, chatting about jokes about traders and holders .. that traders are already severely beaten by life)) But we do not give up) Of course, I want growth, on the green market, a more animated movement, they all buy something, do something .. when the market is red, everyone's waiting ..

Let them be exhausted and I know there will be a situational scenario that will make them realized when their asset grow. Switching to bitcoin is good, but if you're holding both alts and bitcoin, is much better idea. Before you hand over to selling your asset think more times so that you'll not reget in the long run.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
Suggestions?
In my suggestion I will stay my money the same having in bitcoin and altcoin don't need to sell your altcoin to bitcoin you only need to do is to wait what will happen when the bull is coming all of the coins would pump even if the project was dead so better wait for it to happen, and if you sell now your altcoin you will have a huge lost.
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
This time if you are holding ETH and Token ICO should move to BTC by the market in September until the end of the year, the BTC rate will increase very fast, and you will have the chance to earn a high return if invested into the BTC at this time. So that now is the best time to move from altcoins to BTC.
Activity: 150
August 09, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
I think that if you transfer your altcoins to bitcoin it will not restore the market.
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
but remember that many altcoins also benefit from the increase in bitcoin, as we saw in January, they have strong ties because people usually invest in both, although I also think that we should all have at least 1 BTC if we want to start investing in other currencies, due to the amount of supply that the BTC has, it is best to secure at least one, before we even look at other alternatives.
Activity: 44
August 09, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
In my opinion, btc price increased when people begin buying bitcoin in large amount.

A few days ago we saw the price of bitcoin had a very sharp decline. Today the market is starting to show the movement again to rise, and maybe this is the time to move to bitcoin by buying it, and hopefully the price continues to rise significantly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
August 09, 2018, 06:26:06 PM
Many traders are exhausted, chatting about jokes about traders and holders .. that traders are already severely beaten by life)) But we do not give up) Of course, I want growth, on the green market, a more animated movement, they all buy something, do something .. when the market is red, everyone's waiting ..

I'm waiting for the autumn. I hope the market will show a new good growth. Many traders believe this and this causes fear. In any case, bitcoin will grow - it has already shown its relevance, it remains only to wait and not to sell in the negative)
Pages:
Jump to: