Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 33. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 20, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
For me much better to hold right now is alts why? cause if btc go up als will going high to so in alts you have so many coins so do the math is much more profit in the alts
Of course not, to begin with you should not hold alts, the only coin that you should hold is bitcoin, alts are to be had for some weeks or months and then sold, there is no point in holding alts since the risk they crash is very high and you want to get out before that happens, and if that was not enough have you not seen the bitcoin dominance? Now it is sitting at 52% and it keeps increasing this means that alts on average are losing ground against bitcoin, so by holding alts you are losing money right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
It is possible that the bullish trend will not start with bitcoin, some analysts predict the beginning of growth with ZCASH. It is impossible to predict, but if your savings at the beginning of growth will be in liquid tokens you will get a big profit.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
So it seems altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin.  So if it takes off and the altcoins go up.  So why sell alto when their relevance is not quenched?
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
If you now have the growth of this cryptocurrency that you own, then it seems to me that there is no sense. Bitcoin is falling now. Better then just buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
August 18, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
I think like that, it's time for a bull market. and move some altcoin to bitcoin. because I've done something like that.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 18, 2018, 11:14:44 PM
You can invest now to bitcoin ,because from the highest price last december 2017 until now the price decreased more than 70 percent so better to buy more bitcoin now and you will earn more profit for sure after few months. But better also to have altcoins because you can get more profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
I think that before making any investment, we should all have at least 1 BTC, because due to its limited volume, I think it would be a good investment in the long term, more than that is already optional for everyone, bitcoin has always been more stable compared to all alts, being the first to feel the changes in the market, also people mistakenly invest in other alts thinking that they do not affect them, remember that there is always a parity of alts with bitcoin so the change of this will always affect their prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 18, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
BTC is a potential electronic currency. Stability of the BTC is the best in the market. At the same time, the price of Atlcoin depends on the price of the BTC. Therefore, transferring to BTC will be the decision that many people choose.
Activity: 118
August 18, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
I think being in Bitcoin right now is a good move.  Let it fly up to 60-70% then move it over to Alts for the mega blast up.  Sell off at the top and back into Bitcoin/Tether for the trip back down. 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
This week is very likely to be the most voluminous (is that a word?) week ever on Binance. I don’t know enough to make bold claims, but with the ETF and general insterest and such, I think this will be an exciting fall.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
August 18, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
after losing more than 90 % of my money and not only me my friends too so i dont think its a good time to move to bitcoin
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 10:51:40 PM
in any case, recollect that numerous altcoins likewise advantage from the expansion in bitcoin, as we found in January, they have solid ties since individuals more often than not put resources into both, in spite of the fact that I additionally feel that we should all have no less than 1 BTC on the off chance that we need to begin putting resources into different monetary forms, because of the measure of supply that the BTC has, it is best to anchor no less than one, preceding we even take a gander at different choices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
August 18, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
Yes, its time to move Bitcoin. This is the great time to invest in Bitcoin for those who fail the Bitcoin journey. Bitcoin price is so low now. You can buy Bitcoin now at a very low price. But not by all assets. I think this is not right to invest your hole assets. You can invest a good portion from your assets. And then you have to hold Bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 18, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
I am probably better to preserve bitcoin can be fixed in order to get the expected results. even though it is indeed quite difficult and somehow when bitcoin will produce again. but this is very worth the wait in order to generate the appropriate expectation profit of bitcoin. some altcoin may indeed have the potential for good. but bitcoin is far greater potential.
when bitcoin goes down this is a very good time to have it. Bitcoin is the best coin in my opinion, Bitcoin has great potential to continue to grow but it takes time. Therefore, in my opinion, Bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investment, especially now because the market is not very good for trading.

Time is important of the bitcoin. So people wait for the price increase. Bitcoin price is any time to increase and down. Before invest check the market price. If price go down. That time invest. It good time to invest. Bitcoin is reach the all country people. So people will be get the more information the  bitcoin and market price information. It help to people future saving and future growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
I left bitcoin and shift to Ethereum when ETH fell at 260 USD.
and it works to me, now ETH gains the price back to more than 300 USD.
i will wait for this more and will turn some of my alts into bitcoin but the ETH will remain.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
Although I quiet agree with your point but I will also like to say that it i also good to have some altcoin in your portfolio because these altcoins are also very profitable as long as it is a promising one that you have. You can convert some to bitcoin and leave the very promising ones to also grow when the bull run starts because it is not good to put all your eggs in one basket even if it is the best.
Activity: 518
August 18, 2018, 04:39:17 AM
If you feel that the bull market is coming it is the time we move into bitcoin because there was a big profit you get it from bitcoin because bitcoin has big value compare to the coins, most of the big investors these is their strategy when the bull market is coming.
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
We are pretty sure price will come over 8500 by end of August... Bullish signals Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 04:30:54 AM
Good idea to keep most of the money in bitcoin, I do the same, the most stable currency compared to the rest, which are very much cheaper, but part of the funds held in altcoins for a quick sale and the opportunity to earn in a bull market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Probably this is the best time to buy the altcoins because they are so down, You can have nice profits later in the year with a bull run coming. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: