Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 32. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
Weekly data from the US Commodity Futures Commission on bitcoin reflect the growth of bullish sentiment among large speculators, which after a two-week build-up began to reduce the net position to reduce bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
bitcoin is being pumped because investors are selling their altcoins to keep BTC because BTC is more stable than other altcoins, that is why we can see BTC's dominance has increased last few days, however i think this wont last forever, altcoins may recover again in the future if the market is pumped again, however at this time, investing in BTC is a good choice.
Activity: 13
August 21, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is good at this time because prices are still low. If you invest in Bitcoin, the value of that decryption will probably be higher and higher. Of course, It will help to gain the prices higher. We know that the Bitcoin market has been in a bad situation in a few weeks or months ago. And this is the right time to move back to Bitcoin.
Activity: 178
August 21, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
I think it's better to move all your assets or altcoin into bitcoin because of the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto currency will grow as possible as it may. And then you can get good profit earnings.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
Well I already said this to many ethereum and bitcoin speculation thread before, that's is a rational thought of course. If we looked back in a past few months, only bitcoin who shows good uptrend
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 21, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Bitcoin dominance have downed but Bitcoin still sideway. I think should wait for bitcoin ETF on September is better than move all money from Altcoin to Bitcoin.
I think that would be very late, but we will see who is right...
Especially if ETF is delayed, which would extend bear market.
In extended bear market is probably better to have Bitcoin than alternate cryptocurrencies.
It is better to buy Bitcoin at 53% dominance than buy Bitcoin at 60% dominance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 01:36:46 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

your statement is becoming true here as we are seeing a rise in bitcoin dominance now. I wish I had stumbled upon this post back in June then I would have moved most of my position from altcoins to bitcoin. But now gotta hold them no choice as altcoins are down very deep at the moment. We are very close to a bull run I guess.
Activity: 686
August 21, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
Bitcoin dominance have downed but Bitcoin still sideway. I think should wait for bitcoin ETF on September is better than move all money from Altcoin to Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
When the market is growing, it is not particularly important in what cryptocurrency to invest. If you have a large amount of money, then bitcoin will suit better. If you have less money than 1 bitcoin, it is better to invest in parts of several coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:27:17 PM
Suggestions?

I think that's a good idea for holders who would want to have a better gain through cryptocurrency. It would be better if we'll know the perfect timing to sell and hold and what to hold or release. As the market recovers, bitcoin would be the first coin to rise so I think your idea is accurate as well.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
When the growth begins, Bitcoin and Ethereum will begin to grow first. And already after them all other coins will start to grow.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Suggestions?

Yes you are right. People do not seem to realize that the only way that we are going to have another bull market is if the price of bitcoin goes up and everyone moving out from bitcoin does not help matters. We need to move back into bitcoin and make sure that a huge percentage of the money in the market is concentrated in btc if we want to see another bull.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Most of my coins that i sell now, i prefer to sell them into bitcoin, because it has every tendency to moon. Also it might bullish anytime soon.
I hodl with btc and i trade using eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
I trust it's a conventional time to move to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the supreme of the market, it has unbelievable potential. I assume that whole deal enthusiasm for Bitcoin will present to us a lot of advantage. Experts moreover envision that Bitcoin will grow solidly before the present year's finished. In any case, I figure we should not offer all altcoin to place assets into just Bitcoin. We should hold the potential altcoin, they may present to us an extensive measure of money.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Recently a large volume from ethereum got moved to bitcoin when the price of ethereum fell below $265. By that time the bitcoin dominance level reached the value closer to the 55% margin. This too helped bitcoin recover from the price drop which was nearing the $6200.
I don't think it's time to move in.crypto because as you look on market it has a potential to grow again and there are possibilities that it will reached what we would like to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2018, 07:40:35 PM
Recently a large volume from ethereum got moved to bitcoin when the price of ethereum fell below $265. By that time the bitcoin dominance level reached the value closer to the 55% margin. This too helped bitcoin recover from the price drop which was nearing the $6200.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 20, 2018, 07:37:50 PM
Bitcoin may have the highest market dominance but if last year's bull run is taken as a reference point then one will realize that if BTC is to reach 20 thousand dollars from The present price it would have made just a little over 3x while in the same time altcoins like TRON Would have made over 10x.

Bitcoin is the safest but it is not at all the most profitable

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 06:28:46 PM
The cryptocurrency market is still shaking, one currency is soaring, the other is falling rapidly. Bitcoin has again increased the complexity of production. So now is not the best time to transfer everything in Bitcoin. It is better to distribute the money in several currencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
You have the wrong idea about the market. You offer to withdraw everything from altcoins and invest in bitcoins. But these actions will further reduce the cost of altcoin. Of course, the price of bitcoin will grow, but with this strategy you will lose. This of course if all of this will be mass.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Suggestions?

Your option is possible cause last year at the bull run, many altcoins kept falling much in spite of the BTC growth. It may be a right solution because graphs tend to be cyclically repeated. It's a pity we should sell coins at such low prices! And there're always doubts!
Pages:
Jump to: