Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 47. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
I would actually suggest the exact opposite...

Altcoins tend to move by a bigger percentage than BTC. So if BTC price drops, alts take a BIGGER hit.

The opposite is true too. If BTC increases, alts go up more.

So if you think we are at the bottom you should be alt heavy.
If you think we are about to drop further then you should switch to btc.

That's my read anyway...
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
June 24, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I’m fascinated at your post because it is exactly what I have in mind regarding altcoins and bitcoins
I believe the pump is about the start and the whales are ready to pounce on the dire dips on market
I will urge newbies as myself to learn from this dip ahead of a prospective future pump
Together let’s take in the profit
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
I think it's a good way. Yes, if we all start investing in bitcoin, it will start to grow. But you do not need to immediately all the money from all the coins to throw off on bitcoin. Because there are coins. With which you can quickly and make good money. Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: