Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 41. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
The history will repeat that btc will rise to a new record and then altcoins will begin to skyrocket, all we need to do is to hold our coins and sell them at a high price
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
We all know crypto market face many ups and downs , but now I think its time to move to BTC. Because in coming years BTC price will rise and it also improving the position of crypto market and give profit to all people who buy BTC. It is good to convert some of your altcoins to Bitcoin now,  many people converting their Altcoins to BTC to get more profit and this will result in Altcoins price going low and BTC's price going high. Its better for you to exchange your Altcoins to BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
should not all altcoin be made into bitcoin, because there are some altcoin can bring huge profits. Although bitcoin remains the main one
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
in my opinion do not need to move all our altcoin on BTC, because when BTC pump all altcoin will also join pump
Activity: 215
July 18, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
It seems that the trend has changed, we are at the beginning of a big upward movement. Cool
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
In anticipation of a bull run, it's wise to hodl good altcoin as they will be more profitable when exchanged for Bitcoin. Bitcoin holds a large chunk of the market cap and determines the slide of the market. There has been some correction lately and a bull run is indeed on its way.
Activity: 826
July 18, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
Investing in the Bitcoin right now is a very good time because the price is still low. By investing in the BTC, it probably will help the value of that cryptocurrency to be higher and higher. Of course, hopefully, it will help the price to be higher. We know that the Bitcoin market has experienced a bad thing some weeks or months ago and this is the right time to move to BTC again.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Current  is 18.Jul. And you look, Bitcoin prices have increased sharply in just one day, what we need is timely investment, the current ICO also began to bustle back
ukw
Activity: 616
July 18, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Overall, there is a logic in this proposal. But in my opinion, when bulls begin to control the market, there may be altcoins that rise more than BTC (in percentage ratio of course). So I think it all depends for which coins you are talking about.
Activity: 686
July 18, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Many people yesterday transferred funds from altcoins in bitcoin, as it started the growth of price, but some coins have grown in value even more than bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 18, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

bullrun will start at the end of this year or in the start of 2019 if you have considerable ammount of alts then convert half of them to btc and keep half of the ammount in alts diversify your risk.. we all have witnessed than btc price can drop over night.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
Yes. Just buy BTC now and hold it until on December because the bull is coming, Do you see the news? The Master Card (Credit Cards Company) will goes to crypto which is good to everyone who hold Coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Now is the time to buy altcoins. If bitcoin grows by 10% - altcoins can grow by 20-30%! Altcoins give more profit, but higher risk
i dont think altcoin can growth more than bitcoin its like you just use you intuition to predict altcoins, when bitcoin increase altcoin always following too when the prices drop its same too for altcoins and i think now next month is best time hold bitcoin till end year
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 18, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
Suggestions?
You should read something about idea: Bitcoin maximalsm. It is something for you! I am also sharing this idea. Because with Bitcoin you cant make a mistake.
Activity: 669
July 18, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Suggestions?
why with bitcoin? do you feel loss, threatened, panicked? Looking at current market conditions? , calm fellow wheels definitely spin, the market is down but definitely tomorrow will rise again, if people are optimistic, instead this is used as an opportunity to invest, the future would be beautiful
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 18, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Suggestions?

I dont think so.

Too many opinions now. Even with a bull run like this right now they might not transfer it to bitcoin.
One reason is the altcoins are also being pulled by the bull run.
Why exchange and pay fees for that trade instead of just staying with the altcoin with the same amount in USD.
Some are just lazy to do it or they could be looking for an independent bull from their own supported coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
I believe bitcoin will be better in the short term, altcoin maybe later.The gains in most altcoins now is mainly in terms of USD valuation and not btc value
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
It  is a smart thing to do for now, I believe bitcoin dominance will increase for a while before it consolidates and price starts moving into altcoins
Activity: 200
July 18, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
The market is starting to show signs of recovery. The price of Bitcoin and altcoin started to improve. I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin will bring a lot of profit. Experts also predict that bitcoin prices will rebound to $ 20000 by the end of this year. I will use my savings to buy more Bitcoin.
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
Disagree, alts have fell a lot so they should rise a lot on the next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: