Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 14. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 22, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
We're all waiting to big rise of Ethereum but still Bitcoin domination is too high. If this will change then we can talk about Ethereum invesment.

Unlike, the above. I think while BTC is still holding well we need not disregard BTC coin competitor; ETH. This too has good potential and its also a good investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
I hope that the ether will take off for bitcoin in the near future. I assume that the takeoff will begin towards the end of August.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
This would be an appropriate time to invest in Ethereum, due to the market situation I suppose this coin will be one of the most popular for its dedicated developers and with great community support. It is currently used by many people who are relying on their stability and their way of generating long-term income.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
We're all waiting to big rise of Ethereum but still Bitcoin domination is too high. If this will change then we can talk about Ethereum invesment.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I am sorry if you have already going out of ETH.
It will rise of course, because most tokens are ERC-20 compliant
it built already a huge infrastructure
better to buy at least 1 and never sell it
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
I think Ethereum today is again downhill and now this is the best time for us to handle it. So it's a good moment for now to enter, and hold it until next year. Prices will rise to much higher due to the blockchain technology and cryptocurrancy community will be stronger from year to year that we see currently growing.
Yes, to me I think ETH could be very good in the future compare to any other altcoins.
Activity: 218
July 22, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
The increase in the ethereum last year was greatly amazing. I am hopeful that this year also will bring forth something better. More of ethereum should be purchased now. Every investment into ethereum now will  most likely yield bountiful profit before the end of this year. As far as am concerned, I will make every attempt to get more ethereum into my wallet now that the price is low and patiently hold. This is a good time for people to invest in ethereum again because of a surety an outstanding increase is coming again before the close of this year. Let us invest more into ethereum.

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 22, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
that's true, I think now is the right time to re-invest into Ethereum, because now the bitcoin price has started to rise as well as other altcoin prices which will also soon follow Bitcoin.
Just over a week ago, the etherium raised its price slightly above $ 500, But today again we are seeing prices at the level of 460 dollars. This line is very difficult to cross because of the poor state of the market. But in any case, the etherium will make a carte blanche in the near future, since it is more in demand on the market than its competitors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
that's true, I think now is the right time to re-invest into Ethereum, because now the bitcoin price has started to rise as well as other altcoin prices which will also soon follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 68
July 22, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
I keep buying more on each dip, anything below $500 is a bargain. I'm pretty confident it will get back up to $1000.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
I think that as long as the price of Ethereum is about 450 dollars, it is possible to invest in Ethereum. The price will not go down and you just have to wait for the moment when the growth begins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 22, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
The price of ethereum is going to recover so this is the perfect time to invest in ethereum again, but ethereum is not going to be as profitable as before because now the price is incredibly high compared to one year ago and at the same time I do no think we are going to see another bull market like the one we saw one year ago, to me that is impossible we should not expect that what happened in the last year to happen again the market does not work like that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Ethereium price value now was really dumped so better to take the chance to buy it then hold, I really feel that bull run is nearly close

to be happen, so let us wait a little longer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
I think Ethereum today is again downhill and now this is the best time for us to handle it. So it's a good moment for now to enter, and hold it until next year. Prices will rise to much higher due to the blockchain technology and cryptocurrancy community will be stronger from year to year that we see currently growing.
Activity: 309
July 22, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
Yes, I agree now is a very good price for any coins. I believe in cryptocurrency and that the price will rise. Perhaps now is the best time to get into the game.
Activity: 264
July 22, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Actually its really good time to reinvest in ETH and some altcoins. ETH is going to make crazy things at the beginning of 2019 and can easily jump to 2000$ per 1 coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
until now the price of ETH and many other altcoins are rising unexpectively, but drops too fast that i can not even have time react with the market,  anyway, for long term investment, you should be carefull with ETH, it is still not stable at this time, but still a good time to trade to increase the amount of ETH we got,
Activity: 574
July 22, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
it was necessary earlier when it cost 370 dollars, and now the market has gone up, not sure of course more, but soon there will be a good rise
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
Its undoubtly the most profitable altcoin in the market after bitcoin.It has potential to give the investors a good  return in future as prices will be more due to its wide acceptance,popularity and developments.Its base for smart contracts and base platform for many new ICO so its the best time to invest in ETH and get profits in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
Yes, this is a good time to buy ETH and hold on until profits rise. The price of ETH is currently underestimated. Experts have predicted that prices will rise to $ 1k5-1k8 per coin. I believe in that because the good news about ETH is so much. The market will soon recover and we will become rich if we hold the ETH right now.
Pages:
Jump to: