Pages:
Author

Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 05:25:42 PM
as we see that the most correct decision then it would not be to sell coins for Bitcoin, but to wait and earn good money
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
January 05, 2019, 05:15:20 PM
No I will not trade my altcoins to bitcoin for now since most of the alts I hold is still on the downtrend, I still believe that I will gain more profits on my alts even though bitcoin is the strongest crypto and have a great potential in the long run.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 04:59:25 PM
I think that while it is not necessary to sell or buy altcoins or Bitcoin. At the moment the market is weak and most likely it will fall again, but it will be the last time.
Activity: 210
January 05, 2019, 04:33:13 PM
You don’t need to sell your coins right now because this is a very bad idea because in the future you will be able to buy them much at higher prices.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 05, 2019, 04:29:33 PM
It is not bad decision, I can bet that Bitcoin is the safest and most trusted cryptocurrency. So if cryptocurrencies have future, Bitcoin will also surely have. But this we can´t tell about every altcoin.
I agree. Sometimes it is better to sell alts for bitcoin especially of it losing the value and you do not know if it has potential to grow again. I do that because especially when alts has good value rather waiting for more increase I better keep it as bitcoin because there is a gain in alts and it is time to keep it on bitcoin which is safe that it will grow even more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 03:57:44 PM
The market looks promising. But I'm not sure that now is a good time to sell coins. I would buy, not sell.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 05, 2019, 03:54:00 PM
It is not bad decision, I can bet that Bitcoin is the safest and most trusted cryptocurrency. So if cryptocurrencies have future, Bitcoin will also surely have. But this we can´t tell about every altcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:45:51 PM
I would rather sell BTC in exchange for ALTs right now.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 05, 2019, 03:38:29 PM
I don’t think so that it will be a good decision to sell altcoins in a dip.
Mostly altcoins are at very low price so if you will sell now than you will get nothing so it’s better to hold your altcoins & wait for a re bounce of market.

That's right, it would be a big loss if we sell altcoins when the price is very cheap like now, most altcoins are in bad condition so it's better to keep holding it but still, if we don't have money we can do nothing but sell it because needs always demanding
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 03:15:58 PM
It comes to me with the last time, but on the other hand, most alts are on such a bottom that there is the possibility that they can go up with the BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 02:53:13 PM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Unfortunately, we do not know which way the market will turn. It is possible that this year will increase the price of some alternative currencies. I decided to wait. I think that selling coins is still early. Although I do not have much optimism.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 02:49:12 PM
On the contrary, I hold,as there was no growth,and if you look at previous years,it will become clear that the period 2 times consistently for GD was the growth Violas,and in the 18th year,get that from never not been normal,not that pamphilis and all,so I think at 19 he will be very powerful,so it makes no sense to sell now, better to hold and all will be!!!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 02:46:13 PM
I have 70% of the portfolio in btc and eth and remaing portfolio in other alts. So I am not going to sell my alts portfolio for btc I will keep holding my alts.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 05, 2019, 01:21:02 PM
if the altcoin you have does not have the potential in the future you have to make a sale when prices increase and it doesn't hurt if your altcoin can be converted to bitcoin because converting to bitcoin is the right decision because bitcoin has been trusted by many people can be very valuable in the future front

Now it’s not time to sell Altcoins, you need to wait for the period when tokens will be pamped then it makes sense to switch to Bitcoin. It will be for different tokens in different ways but you need to keep abreast of and look out for these moments to get the highest income.
Activity: 602
January 05, 2019, 01:14:51 PM
I don’t think so that it will be a good decision to sell altcoins in a dip.
Mostly altcoins are at very low price so if you will sell now than you will get nothing so it’s better to hold your altcoins & wait for a re bounce of market.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 12:57:26 PM
In my opinion, we should invest in two forms: Bitcoin and Altcoins. Because when Bitcoin increases Altcoins also benefits and increases. But there are times when Bitcoin does not increase the Altcoins is still increased by maybe they are listed on new transaction pages. so I don't like selling all Altcoins and buying Bitcoin because it's too risky.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 01, 2019, 06:34:59 AM
In my opinion now it is very risky to sell your altcoins for BTC. The current market situation forces many investors to sell their coins for stablecoins or store them in dollars to wait out this period. But if you bought coins in 2018, it is better to forget about their sale and wait for the growth of the market.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
January 01, 2019, 05:41:58 AM
If you need money very much, then selling Bitcoin is fine, but I think the best strategy should be to save, because I think Bitcoin's current price is very low, which will attract many investors to buy.
Activity: 588
January 01, 2019, 05:41:36 AM
Some altcoins are still worth keeping and have potential, but if you are sure to collect bitcoin, that is indeed a good idea.
Most likely bitcoin will have more value for the future.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 01, 2019, 05:24:55 AM
Bitcoin is still worth saving, because bitcoin and other stable coins can always be used as dump options when the market goes down.
Selling altcoin to buy more bitcoin is not really advisable this time, but it is only depend on our own decision. Because bitcoin and altcoin today are both on dip status the price is dropping and if we sell our alt and buy bitcoin maybe we can still buy bitcoin but not in a huge amount we can only buy small amount. I think I will suggest everyone to hold both bitcoin and alts, because there are also so many good type of alts that is high potential and it can also rise up high soon.
Pages:
Jump to: