Pages:
Author

Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 04:56:14 AM
Bitcoin is still worth saving, because bitcoin and other stable coins can always be used as dump options when the market goes down.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 01, 2019, 04:54:13 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Selling altcoins is when you realized that your Altcoins are crap as if their owners are not actively promoting their coins so that they could attract more people to invest. Therefore i suggest not to sell your promising Altcoins but instead hold it for long term while buying more Bitcoin for your additional investments.
Because this kind of altcoins will no longer survive in a bearish market, the longer the market stays bearish, the more its value will decline.
It's good to always know what you are holding, not all the time the team will give us an update so look for a more active them, as they are most likely the ones that will make their project successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 03:01:49 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Selling altcoins is when you realized that your Altcoins are crap as if their owners are not actively promoting their coins so that they could attract more people to invest. Therefore i suggest not to sell your promising Altcoins but instead hold it for long term while buying more Bitcoin for your additional investments.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 01, 2019, 02:40:37 AM
Looking at the rising bitcoin price can be a huge boon for investment, including selling altcoin to bitcoin. In my experience, I get the altcoin in the form of a token from the bounty, once I have a price on the bitcoin I immediately sell it, based on the token price in the market. I do not wait for token prices to rise, worry later instead of rising but even down from the market price set in the market Exchange.
This strategy is good tho because most of the token will get buried once it listed so making them usel crypto currencies at first make sense.But the ICO team saying this is the reason why the price dumping that is also causes the bounty hunters were paid to be very later after the token distribution.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 02:35:34 AM
Looking at the rising bitcoin price can be a huge boon for investment, including selling altcoin to bitcoin. In my experience, I get the altcoin in the form of a token from the bounty, once I have a price on the bitcoin I immediately sell it, based on the token price in the market. I do not wait for token prices to rise, worry later instead of rising but even down from the market price set in the market Exchange.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
In 2017, many promising altcoyins have grown several times more than Bitcoin has grown over the past year. This showed that having some altcoyins is more beneficial than having Bitcoin. In this case, why change the altcoyins to Bitcoins?
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 31, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
if the altcoin you have does not have the potential in the future you have to make a sale when prices increase and it doesn't hurt if your altcoin can be converted to bitcoin because converting to bitcoin is the right decision because bitcoin has been trusted by many people can be very valuable in the future front
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 03:14:59 PM
It can be a good thing if you are selling the alts for bitcoin especially if the altcoins are the ones that you are sure would not be able to make it out of the bear market without dying out then you should definitely be selling the alts for bitcoin. Then you can hold the bitcoin until the next bull where you can sell them and then make a profit from them instead of incurring losses with the altcoins.
Activity: 51
August 25, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
I do not think you should sell your alts for bitcoin, if you make a lot of profit from alt why you sell it, but otherwise you can not play the right card and not make the right decision like this, bitcoin is a good investment you can make a lot of money but you can have a bigger profit than bitcoin if you only play cards when you hold or sell your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 24, 2018, 05:24:44 AM
I do not think this is not the right time to switch altcoin to bitcoin, if you have the money, you should buy bitcoin and let your altcoin stay in the wallet

Like you, I am not going to sell altcoins - many of them have all the chances to give you good profit. I will continue to invest in tokens and in Bitcoin. The market will change its red color to the green one before 2019 beginning.

I agree. And like with everything in life - you don't know which altcoins are worth hodling and which are not, before they actually prove if they are. I selected a few from the top of coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 02:09:32 PM
I do not think this is not the right time to switch altcoin to bitcoin, if you have the money, you should buy bitcoin and let your altcoin stay in the wallet

Like you, I am not going to sell altcoins - many of them have all the chances to give you good profit. I will continue to invest in tokens and in Bitcoin. The market will change its red color to the green one before 2019 beginning.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
it's expected most traders don't want to get left behind with bitcoin rally, but when bitcoin stabalize everyone will flock to alts again. though it's really wiser to invest in bitcoin atm since the trend now is going up and there's no reason for bitcoin to crash or what. Still holding my alts though.
Eventhough there is not reason for bitcoin to crash but bitcoin is high price and if we invest just with big capital. With small capital just good to buy other coin because it can be higher benefit than small capital for buying bitcoin. But also the risk is higher but the small capital better to put at risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Just now it is too late to sell altcoins. Unfortunately alts price is very low and to sell it is not the right decision. Now market situation looks like panic and in such situations people are not able to make right decisions.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
i think it's better to hold/buy altcoins now that the market is down. their value will increase with time
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 23, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
Yes, you can try this move to get more money because Btc's value is much higher than other cryptocurrencies have now. there are too many worthless ones.
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
At present, the cryptographic market is falling sharply. BTC can be sold at low prices. Therefore, if you have money then you should keep the Altcoin again and continue to invest in BTC. Or if you do not have the condition then you should transfer Altcoin to BTC. The market will return blue and BTC is the currency that can give you the best profit in long term investment.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
i think it's a better time to wait now and watch the market, rather than sell.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
Now is not the best time to sell my altcoins. It was better to do it earlier. Now I would just wait and see what will happen to bitcoin. In the future, we will see other opportunities to earn money, just be detached and try not to sell your assets too cheaply. Just look for other projects
Activity: 490
August 22, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
At the moment, ETF delay is making bitcoin going down and many quality altcoin are in sale!  I am buying lots of EOS, Neo! I am very optimistic thst these coin will spike the moment market normalizes and bullish sentiments resume!
Activity: 115
August 22, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
i already did this few weeks ago, like i said in many threads. bitcoin was the best option for now. bitcoin was the only one who got stable charts movement
Pages:
Jump to: